Trump's rape case dismissed

I am honestly happy that the law suit has been dropped if it was completely baseless....We don't need this kind of crap......However, I am fairly sure that many right wingers....had the lawsuit been against Bill Clinton......would now be screaming that the plaintiff was threatened into submission.

I am honestly happy that the law suit has been dropped if it was completely baseless....We don't need this kind of crap......However, I am fairly sure that many right wingers....had the lawsuit been against Bill Clinton......would now be screaming that the plaintiff was threatened into submission.
Trump hasn't left a trail of bodies behind him...

Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit

A week earlier than I expected but this definitely won't hurt Trump

Thanks Avatar4321
You confirmed and answered my previous question about this
Is this confirmed: Rape lawsuit dropped against Trump (again)

May I also ask your help to answer Faun in the thread asking about Bill Clinton's rape accusations?
I posted the link stating that after Broadderick retracted her story, she came back out later and said it was true!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15735206/
Can you please confirm that is her formal statement, even though it had been retracted previously. Thanks Avatar!

Prayers work. It was all a lie. From beginning to end. On the other hand I'm about to contact one of the best in the business.

His name is Victor. This man has made it his mission to hunt pedophiles. I love my life. You better Never Trumpers like to smear it on yourself with your holier than thou shit eh?:

Bill flew on the Lolita Express 26 times and went to Orgy Island.

BUT OMG I can't vote for Trump.

Hey you want your polygamy so you are ready and willing and able to hand the Presidency to someone who will allow you sister wives.

you mean like what the NaziLib lakota is doing?...

Prayers work. It was all a lie. From beginning to end. On the other hand I'm about to contact one of the best in the business.

His name is Victor. This man has made it his mission to hunt pedophiles. I love my life. You better Never Trumpers like to smear it on yourself with your holier than thou shit eh?:

Bill flew on the Lolita Express 26 times and went to Orgy Island.

BUT OMG I can't vote for Trump.

Hey you want your polygamy so you are ready and willing and able to hand the Presidency to someone who will allow you sister wives.

What on earth are you rambling about?

Forum List

Back