Trump's post mortem

All Trump had to do is keep his mouth shut ( which is impossible with Trump ) and run the damn country and he would have beaten Biden easily...
Back in 2017, before the 2020 campaign started, I predicted he'd win re-election thinking he'd stick to business. Boy did I get that call wrong. He never did just stick to business.

I think he'd have gotten reelected were it not for COVID.
No you don't....You fucking hate him and would have eaten a bag of shit for him to lose.

Trump didn't lose because of the big city votes, big cities voted for Hillary in a higher percentage in 2016 than they voted for Biden in 2020.

Biden won more votes in rural and suburban counties...that were heavily republican in 2016.

Biden did not win those counties, but he chipped away at those votes in each of those red counties, and got a higher percentage of the votes cast in 2020 than Hillary did in 2020.
Horeseshit.
Biden outperformed Hillary and Obama in only seven places: Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Vegas, and Phoenix....The exact places where all the open fraud took place.

View attachment 452015
Ultimately, the fact that Biden and Obama were victorious in a relatively small number of counties is not relevant to their popular vote numbers.

That's because there is an incredible amount of variance in county population size, per a report by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Some counties have minuscule populations – for example, Hawaii's Kalawao County has just 88 residents, and Texas' Loving County has 169 residents.

Other counties have enormous populations – for example, California's Los Angeles County has 10.1 million residents, and Illinois' Cook County has 5.2 million residents.

The same 2017 report by the U.S. Census Bureau found that more than half of the U.S. population lives in just 143 counties, or 4.3% of all counties.

Therefore, it's plausible that Joe Biden set a popular vote record by carrying only 509 counties, or 17% of all counties.
Even Xiden's popular vote numbers are fake....He only won because of blatant and self-evident cheating is at least seven cities....Period, full stop.

Trump didn't lose because of the big city votes, big cities voted for Hillary in a higher percentage in 2016 than they voted for Biden in 2020.

Biden won more votes in rural and suburban counties...that were heavily republican in 2016.

Biden did not win those counties, but he chipped away at those votes in each of those red counties, and got a higher percentage of the votes cast in 2020 than Hillary did in 2020.
Horeseshit.
Biden outperformed Hillary and Obama in only seven places: Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Vegas, and Phoenix....The exact places where all the open fraud took place.

View attachment 452015
Ultimately, the fact that Biden and Obama were victorious in a relatively small number of counties is not relevant to their popular vote numbers.

That's because there is an incredible amount of variance in county population size, per a report by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Some counties have minuscule populations – for example, Hawaii's Kalawao County has just 88 residents, and Texas' Loving County has 169 residents.

Other counties have enormous populations – for example, California's Los Angeles County has 10.1 million residents, and Illinois' Cook County has 5.2 million residents.

The same 2017 report by the U.S. Census Bureau found that more than half of the U.S. population lives in just 143 counties, or 4.3% of all counties.

Therefore, it's plausible that Joe Biden set a popular vote record by carrying only 509 counties, or 17% of all counties.
Even Xiden's popular vote numbers are fake....He only won because of blatant and self-evident cheating is at least seven cities....Period, full stop.
Which Trump's campaign lawyers never presented to court.
Wonder why that was.

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015

Wonder why that was.
The evidence was only heard in one court in Wisconsin, which ruled in his favor.

True story....Suck it.

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015

Wonder why that was.
The evidence was only heard in one court in Wisconsin, which ruled in his favor.

True story....Suck it.

A huge crowd celebrates at City Hall in Philadelphia on Nov. 7, after Joe Biden was declared president-elect.
Digging into the numbers, it’s a story of the suburbs delivering in overwhelming fashion for Biden, giving him margins that swamped Trump’s fervent support in more rural and postindustrial areas of the state.

But there are other, smaller shifts that also made a difference in a state once again decided by about 1 percentage point.

Some defied expectations.

Biden, for example, boosted the Democratic vote in Philadelphia — but Trump did much better in the city than he did four years ago. In fact, when comparing year-on-year margins, Philadelphia was the Pennsylvania county that, more than any, moved rightward.

Trump, meanwhile, once again roused voters in deep-red parts of the state, but Biden was able to win votes there, too, so Trump’s gains weren’t as big as he might have hoped.

Here are some key factors now that we know the final tally:

Done by Trump's chief pollster

TOO FUNNY. Who is this, another disgruntled ex-employee? Now you have Trump dead and buried, meantime he is more popular than ever with more votes than 2016 more than any other sitting president!

Do you people EVER get tired of lying to yourself to hear what you think you want to know?

Conservatives: individuals facing life as it is.

Progressives: individuals building a bubble around themselves of how they hope life would be.
Yes, he did get more popular votes in 2020, and still lost to President Biden by a landslide, what 7,000,000 votes?

WE DON'T KNOW THAT; this is the official claim but UNVERIFIED since dozens if not hundreds of issues which could have seriously affected the count remain uninvestigated, untested and neither proven nor disproven.

ALL WE GOT FOR SURE is ONE WORD: "baseless."

Done by Trump's chief pollster, the analysis gives us a very accurate picture of how and why Trump's monumental, landslide 2020 election defeat happened, and it weren't "voter fraud."

Key sentences from this in-house report:
"he wasn't honest or trustworthy and was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic" and,

"And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters."

Personally, I was heavily critical of Trump's handling of the pandemic, especially his repeated calls to "re-open the economy." In the end, his strategy to ensure defeat by President Biden was perfectly executed. So, I apologize to Trump for being so critical, and say to him, "Sir, I'm glad you did it the way you did! Bigly!!!
This wasn't a landslide defeat, dumbass.
Taking the stolen election aside....Democrats barely got that Demented Old fart across the finish line. It took alot of hard work by corrupt public officials to make it happen.
Trump has only himself to blame.

Trump's incompetence, ignorance, and dishonesty rendered him unfit to be president; indeed, he should never have been president to begin with.

Done by Trump's chief pollster, the analysis gives us a very accurate picture of how and why Trump's monumental, landslide 2020 election defeat happened, and it weren't "voter fraud."

"he wasn't honest or trustworthy and was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic" and,

"And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters."

Personally, I was heavily critical of Trump's handling of the pandemic, especially his repeated calls to "re-open the economy." In the end, his strategy to ensure defeat by President Biden was perfectly executed. So, I apologize to Trump for being so critical, and say to him, "Sir, I'm glad you did it the way you did! Bigly!!!
Taking the stolen election aside....Democrats barely got that Demented Old fart across the finish line. It took alot of hard work by corrupt public officials to make it happen.

Trump's incompetence, ignorance, and dishonesty rendered him unfit to be president; indeed, he should never have been president to begin with.
From the far left looney bin I would hope so.

His unpresidential, and extremely haphazard handling of the pandemic, did turn more in suburbia against him, especially with women.
And when the Dems said defund the police the women came right back to Trump. Massive fraud won the election for Biden. Trump did not lose, he was defrauded.
This is a lie.

Trump lost, the people saw fit to vote him out of office, and thankfully so.

There was no voter fraud.

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015

Wonder why that was.
Not presented in court?

What news do you watch?

Evidence was presented to a multitude of courts. The problem was, no judge was willing to take on the legacy of being a judge to overturn an election....

It is not rocket science.

Fact: Governors unilaterally changed election laws.

Fact: They dont have the right to change any law

Fact: There has never been a governor who admitted to doing anything wrong

Final analysis.....I dont know if there was fraud or not but my 63 years of life and 40 years of political interest tells me there was no one willing to jeopardize their political standing AND career by interfering in a presidential election. No republican; no democrat.

Gotta love it....."but a republican governor and the republican election official said they made sure there was no fraud"....right......I am sure they wanted to let their constituents know they dropped the ball and should be removed from office.

Sure. That makes sense.

Now, I know...I am a partisan hack; a right wing conspiracist; a loser; a dumbfuck; blah blah blah.

But I am not the one who agreed to pay 30 million dollars to investigate a Russian Hoax.

Gee...I wonder how many winter coats 30 million would buy for those freezing kids in Chicago.

And on that note...why was Schiff not brought up on charges for obstructing justice? He claimed to have definitive evidence of Russian collusion, but seems he refused to present it to Mueller because Mueller said there was no evidence of such. SO did Schiff hide evidence?

And that is why he received more votes than any other sitting president in the history of our country.
His 4 YEARS of obvious ignorance, incompetency and dishonesty.

Got it.

I'd think video of making the "Y" incision would be the scariest thing ever. All that shit flowing out …… eck. Alien would seem like comedy.

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015

Wonder why that was.
Not presented in court?

What news do you watch?

Evidence was presented to a multitude of courts. The problem was, no judge was willing to take on the legacy of being a judge to overturn an election....

Final analysis.....I dont know if there was fraud or not but my 63 years of life and 40 years of political interest tells me there was no one willing to jeopardize their political standing AND career by interfering in a presidential election. No republican; no democrat.

Gotta love it....."but a republican governor and the republican election official said they made sure there was no fraud"....right......I am sure they wanted to let their constituents know they dropped the ball and should be removed from office.

Sure. That makes sense.

Now, I know...I am a partisan hack; a right wing conspiracist; a loser; a dumbfuck; blah blah blah.

But I am not the one who agreed to pay 30 million dollars to investigate a Russian Hoax.

Gee...I wonder how many winter coats 30 million would buy for those freezing kids in Chicago.

And on that note...why was Schiff not brought up on charges for obstructing justice? He claimed to have definitive evidence of Russian collusion, but seems he refused to present it to Mueller because Mueller said there was no evidence of such. SO did Schiff hide evidence?
U.S. election laws date back to Article 1 of the Constitution. This gave states the responsibility of overseeing federal elections.

The Elections Clause is the primary source of constitutional authority to regulate elections for the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. The Clause directs and empowers states to determine the “Times, Places, and Manner” of congressional elections, subject to Congress’s authority to “make or alter” state regulations.

read it here.

And about schiff & mueller. Mueller was the investigator, not Schiff. Mueller gathered all the evidence, and put it in the report. It was schiff who was requesting it from the doj. But now we have the senate intel report, which makes it all moot.

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015

Wonder why that was.
Not presented in court?

What news do you watch?

Sure. That makes sense.

But all of those cases of changes the governor's made for purpose of covid safety, were challenged in court by Trump n friends. Many cases were won in court by the State, some were lost....based on State Constitutions on how to handle elections.

It worked just as our legal system was designed. So what's the complaint??

Several million votes with zero signatures for Biden is voter fraud

Huh? What are ya talking about quasar?

Huh? What are ya talking about quasar?
Entire election was a huge fraud !! They illegally violated the constitution but evading the state legislatures and making illegal changes in key states

Millions of votes counted with zero signatures, zero postal dates, zero signature verifications etc
It was a sham and so is America

Forum List

Back