Trump's post mortem

This is what I said all year long was going to nail him. It was evident to anyone without Trumpeteer blinders on. There was no stolen election. They didn't need to steal it. Trump was the architect of his own demise.

I agree.

Anyone would have beaten trump.

It wasn't about the democratic candidate, it was about trump.

He guaranteed his loss with all his lies and not doing anything to stop the virus beyond a vaccine.

The death toll didn't have to be as high.

trump made it so much worse with his no mask policy, reopening the economy too early and not shutting it all the way down in all states, and his non stop lies, then in the last several months of the campaign, he holds a bunch of super spreader events around the nation and at the white house.

Biden didn't have to do much. In fact, he didn't do much. He just stepped back and let trump destroy himself.

Which was the wisest thing to do. When your opponent is destroying himself the last thing a politician will do is step in to stop the destruction. All Biden did was allow trump to destroy himself.

Trump didn't lose because of the big city votes, big cities voted for Hillary in a higher percentage in 2016 than they voted for Biden in 2020.

Biden won more votes in rural and suburban counties...that were heavily republican in 2016.

Biden did not win those counties, but he chipped away at those votes in each of those red counties, and got a higher percentage of the votes cast in 2020 than Hillary did in 2020.
Horeseshit.

Biden outperformed Hillary and Obama in only seven places: Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Vegas, and Phoenix....The exact places where all the open fraud took place.

View attachment 452015
But that's fake news. AS a percentage of the vote, take Phillie and Detroit, Biden got less of a percentage of their voters to vote for him, than Hillary got in 2016.

Also, Biden got a higher percentage of the red county voters in 2020 than Hillary got in 2020 in both Pennsylvania and Michigan, the two big battleground states that were a MUST WIN for Trump in order for him to win the electoral college.
It's real news, balloon head.

Done by Trump's chief pollster, the analysis gives us a very accurate picture of how and why Trump's monumental, landslide 2020 election defeat happened, and it weren't "voter fraud."

Key sentences from this in-house report:
"he wasn't honest or trustworthy and was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic" and,

"And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters."

Personally, I was heavily critical of Trump's handling of the pandemic, especially his repeated calls to "re-open the economy." In the end, his strategy to ensure defeat by President Biden was perfectly executed. So, I apologize to Trump for being so critical, and say to him, "Sir, I'm glad you did it the way you did! Bigly!!!
There was massive fraud. Your article is simply lying bullshit. Next.

Done by Trump's chief pollster, the analysis gives us a very accurate picture of how and why Trump's monumental, landslide 2020 election defeat happened, and it weren't "voter fraud."

"he wasn't honest or trustworthy and was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic" and,

"And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters."

Personally, I was heavily critical of Trump's handling of the pandemic, especially his repeated calls to "re-open the economy." In the end, his strategy to ensure defeat by President Biden was perfectly executed. So, I apologize to Trump for being so critical, and say to him, "Sir, I'm glad you did it the way you did! Bigly!!!
There was massive fraud. Your article is simply lying bullshit. Next.
Proof please. Thank you.

I'm still waiting for a PROG to write something coherently that doesn't involve a link to some other asshole's opinion & story time.

This is what I said all year long was going to nail him. It was evident to anyone without Trumpeteer blinders on. There was no stolen election. They didn't need to steal it. Trump was the architect of his own demise.
spin on.
More than enough documented illegal votes in at least six states to flip the election, and these assholes still screech CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!
Could we see your evidence please!

Done by Trump's chief pollster

TOO FUNNY. Who is this, another disgruntled ex-employee? Now you have Trump dead and buried, meantime he is more popular than ever with more votes than 2016 more than any other sitting president!

Do you people EVER get tired of lying to yourself to hear what you think you want to know?

Conservatives: individuals facing life as it is.

Progressives: individuals building a bubble around themselves of how they hope life would be.
Yes, he did get more popular votes in 2020, and still lost to President Biden by a landslide, what 7,000,000 votes?

I'm still waiting for a PROG to write something coherently that doesn't involve a link to some other asshole's opinion & story time.
It's a bitch when you can't tell facts from opinions. I feel for you as you try to navigate your pitiful existence.

Trump didn't lose because of the big city votes, big cities voted for Hillary in a higher percentage in 2016 than they voted for Biden in 2020.

Biden won more votes in rural and suburban counties...that were heavily republican in 2016.

Biden did not win those counties, but he chipped away at those votes in each of those red counties, and got a higher percentage of the votes cast in 2020 than Hillary did in 2020.
Horeseshit.

Biden outperformed Hillary and Obama in only seven places: Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Milwaukee, Vegas, and Phoenix....The exact places where all the open fraud took place.

View attachment 452015
But that's fake news. AS a percentage of the vote, take Phillie and Detroit, Biden got less of a percentage of their voters to vote for him, than Hillary got in 2016.

Also, Biden got a higher percentage of the red county voters in 2020 than Hillary got in 2020 in both Pennsylvania and Michigan, the two big battleground states that were a MUST WIN for Trump in order for him to win the electoral college.
It's real news, balloon head.
It's not!!! Poopoo head!

Biden could have gotten a higher percentage of voters in big cities if it were not for Trump and his post master General working in cahoots to slow the return of absentee ballots by reducing hours, removing mail boxes, and removing the big fast mail processing machines from these big cities.

About 76% of all absentee ballots requested and mailed out, were returned in the USA.

But in big cities, like Philly and Detroit, only about 67% were returned and counted. That indicates TRUMP' s plan to cheat there, worked.

Here is the bottom line........all of you are talking about how a man who got 74,000,000 votes defeated himself.....a President who got more votes than any other sitting President ever. EVER. To say he buried himself is childish and quite obviously partisan.

HE GOT MORE VOTES THAN ANY SITTING PRESIDENT EVER.

More than Obama, more than Bush, more than Clinton

That is not a sign of a man who defeated himself.

So what was it? Fraud? No judge really wanted to take the case. I get that. I mean, what Judge wants their legacy to be the one who overturned a presidential election? So we really never had a chance to evaluate the existence of fraud.

Massive and unprecedented mail in ballots...even from those unsolicited? Maybe. We dont know. No one wanted to produce those envelopes as evidence as the law did not require them to do it.

Governors unilaterally changing voter laws to acommodate those that were concerned about COVID? Maybe....but what Governor, be it republican or democrat will ever admit to making a major mistake like that.

Media coverage? He had 92% negative coverage by the media. They hated him. I know....I know......but they are smart people.......and all of those media people are smarter than 74,000,000 people?

How about this scenario...maybe people were more interested in Biden's agenda. Really? How would they know. He barely campaigned...but even so....Pa truly thought having their livelihoods destroyed was in their best interest?

Who knows.

But one thing for sure.....a Sitting president who got more votes than any other sitting president in history most certainly did not defeat himself. That is just stupid.

TDS will last for at least 4 more years.

And it is making you all look foolish.

His unpresidential, and extremely haphazard handling of the pandemic, did turn more in suburbia against him, especially with women.
And when the Dems said defund the police the women came right back to Trump. Massive fraud won the election for Biden. Trump did not lose, he was defrauded.
Some day, you are going to find out and realize you are wrong on that.....

spin on.

The truth isn't spin. Your conspiracies, on the other hand, are unhealthy.

Basically, exactly what myself, and many others on the left have been saying was the cause of his WHOPPING defeat.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

All Trump had to do is keep his mouth shut ( which is impossible with Trump ) and run the damn country and he would have beaten Biden easily...
Back in 2017, before the 2020 campaign started, I predicted he'd win re-election thinking he'd stick to business. Boy did I get that call wrong. He never did just stick to business.

All Trump had to do is keep his mouth shut ( which is impossible with Trump ) and run the damn country and he would have beaten Biden easily...
Back in 2017, before the 2020 campaign started, I predicted he'd win re-election thinking he'd stick to business. Boy did I get that call wrong. He never did just stick to business.

I think he'd have gotten reelected were it not for COVID.

This wasn't a landslide defeat, dumbass.
Taking the stolen election aside....Democrats barely got that Demented Old fart across the finish line. It took alot of hard work by corrupt public officials to make it happen.
Trump said he won by a landslide in 2016 with electors voting 306 to 232,

And he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

Biden won the electoral vote by the same in 2020, 306 to 232.

AND he won the popular vote by over 7 million people.
Massive fraud got Biden into office, he is illegitimate.

Politico....roflmfao
Its from Tony Fabrizio

The McLaughlin brothers, both of whom are on the Trump campaign’s 2020 polling team led by Tony Fabrizio, have become trusted confidants for Trump

Horeseshit.

View attachment 452015
Ultimately, the fact that Biden and Obama were victorious in a relatively small number of counties is not relevant to their popular vote numbers.

That's because there is an incredible amount of variance in county population size, per a report by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Some counties have minuscule populations – for example, Hawaii's Kalawao County has just 88 residents, and Texas' Loving County has 169 residents.

Other counties have enormous populations – for example, California's Los Angeles County has 10.1 million residents, and Illinois' Cook County has 5.2 million residents.

The same 2017 report by the U.S. Census Bureau found that more than half of the U.S. population lives in just 143 counties, or 4.3% of all counties.

Therefore, it's plausible that Joe Biden set a popular vote record by carrying only 509 counties, or 17% of all counties.

Forum List

Back