Trump’s plan to steal the election: Declare Victory Prematurely?

Trump was leading when we went to bed, then boxes of ballots mysteriously appear in the contested states. Of course Trump is the real winner. Yes, if you count the legal votes Trump won.
Yes, trump WAS leading.

My question to you is this:

It's one question, don't turn it into something else, like mysterious ballots appearing.

My ONE question is:

If a LEGAL vote is cast on Nov 1st, or Nov 2nd, or before Deadline on Nov 3rd, CAN that vote be legally counted 1, 2, or many days later?

Trump was leading when we went to bed, then boxes of ballots mysteriously appear in the contested states. Of course Trump is the real winner. Yes, if you count the legal votes Trump won.
Yes, trump WAS leading.

My question to you is this:

It's one question, don't turn it into something else, like mysterious ballots appearing.

My ONE question is:

If a LEGAL vote is cast on Nov 1st, or Nov 2nd, or before Deadline on Nov 3rd, CAN that vote be legally counted 1, 2, or many days later?

If the legal vote (your example) is postmarked before the 3rd of Nov, then yes, it should be counted.

If the legal vote (your example) is postmarked before the 3rd of Nov, then yes, it should be counted.

Anything after election day is not a legal vote. This is a replica of the Gore/ Bush situation.

In Florida, the law was all ballots have to be turned in and certified within seven days after the election. If you want a recount, fine, have your recount and have the ballots turned in by the seventh day. Gore took it to court and one of his buddy judges said "I don't care what the law is. This is my friend Al, and I say Al gets to take all the time he wants to find more votes for him." When it got to the Supreme Court, they asked WTF was this judge doing, and returned the decision back to him for an explanation. The judge knew he was wrong, and so he never responded. Bush won the election.

This is not much different. In PA, the judge said ballots are to be accepted until Friday. Screw the law passed by the legislature that says all ballots must be turned in by the end of election day. This is Covid we're talking about here, so I'm going to change the law on this bench, also known as judicial activism. This is a clear violation of the Constitution.

This will go to the Supreme Court once again, and once again they will ask WTF does this judge think he is legislating from the bench? As to the postmarks, some of them don't have a postmark because paid return envelopes are not commonly postmarked by the PO, however they said they will try to postmark them if they remember. This too was part of their nefarious plot as far as I'm concerned.

Trump declaring a victory for himself before the massive amount of absentee votes are counted, is him trying to set off protests and chaos.

Leaders do not get to pick themselves as a winner in a democracy or democratic Republic... the citizens pick their leaders through their vote.... votes have to be counted...our constitution does not allow for a wannabe dictator to pick himself as winner.

The vote will be overwhelming on election night (I hope), then it will be great entertainment watching you libs rend your garments in anguish....BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!
Hallefuckinglujah!!!

Trump will win both the popular and electoral, so no need to fret.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump declaring a victory for himself before the massive amount of absentee votes are counted, is him trying to set off protests and chaos.

Leaders do not get to pick themselves as a winner in a democracy or democratic Republic... the citizens pick their leaders through their vote.... votes have to be counted...our constitution does not allow for a wannabe dictator to pick himself as winner.

The vote will be overwhelming on election night (I hope), then it will be great entertainment watching you libs rend your garments in anguish....BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!
Dream on! :)

Good band...irrelevant here though...24hrs loser...

tenor.gif

Hey, you're right, it was the best Christmas present evah! By Christmas, Twice Impeached Trump lost the election about half a dozen times. :lmao:

il_570xN.2594174788_d8zp.jpg

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

Trump has now denied he will do this, but if we know one thing about Trump, his word his crap. He can change his mind on a whim.

So, if Trump declares victory prematurely and attempts to disenfranchise millions of voters, how many of you will believe him. How many of you will take to the streets or go on forums like this and rage about stolen elections when Biden takes the lead after Trump declares victory.

I find it incredulous that anyone would still believe any words or statements that come out of Trump’s mouth, but I also realize there are thinking adults out there who believe Trump no matter how inane or prevaricating his words are.
My gawd what a jump--------If Trump declares victory when he is shown to be ahead on election night, you think this is somehow disenfranchising voters? Say what? Elections are declared every year without all the votes counted dear--------
ONLY declared by the media if the remaining votes to be counted can not overcome the votes in hand's results.

And nothing declared on election night by the news or candidate is valid....the states by law have to count all of their votes before they are certified, and count.

December 14th is the absolute cut off to count and certify State votes/electoral college... I believe? Maybe it is the 7th, but the 14th is the day the electoral college votes?

And that electoral college vote is not certified until January 6th, if no congress critter objects in writing.... if they do object...not certain what happens?

(Jan 3rd, a new Congress is sworn in....
Those who won in previous Nov election....)
OH my bloody gawd--------candidates like Trump also declare victory on election night. You nuts are attacking trump for what he may or may not do just like every other presidential candidate. You guys need to grow the hell up and get some damn morals.
And FYI, the dems are already being snagged CHEATING on the absentee ballots...........

How do you actually cheat on absentee ballots?

Forum List

Back