Trump's pick for CIA director thinks Edward Snowden deserves the death penalty

Donald Trump just offered the CIA Director position to Mike Pompilo, who believes Edward Snowden the "traitor" should be given the death penalty. Lawmaker: 'Traitor' Snowden deserves death penalty
With Sessions, Flynn and Pompeo in place, the rumors of a Romney SOS is definitely appealing. Personally, I think Romney would be a very good SOS, great even, but Romney's kind of class and experience would make him like a lonely petunia in an onion patch if he joins this team Orcs. Could he last?

• Banned
Donald Trump just offered the CIA Director position to Mike Pompilo, who believes Edward Snowden the "traitor" should be given the death penalty. Lawmaker: 'Traitor' Snowden deserves death penalty
With Sessions, Flynn and Pompeo in place, the rumors of a Romney SOS is definitely appealing. Personally, I think Romney would be a very good SOS, great even, but Romney's kind of class and experience would make him like a lonely petunia in an onion patch if he joins this team Orcs. Could he last?
Is it true that Romney supported the Iraq war?

Is it true that Romney supported the Iraq war?
I believe Romney did support the Iraq war, enthusiastically, as did all Republicans who weren't sending sons, unlike Democrats who caved and voted due to pressure pounded out incessantly on the 'traitor' and 'unpatriotic' drums by the admin. Why do you ask?

I believe Romney did support the Iraq war, enthusiastically, as did all Republicans who weren't sending sons, unlike Democrats who caved and voted due to pressure pounded out incessantly on the 'traitor' and 'unpatriotic' drums by the admin. Why do you ask?
Meh. Democrats love them some interventionist foreign wars and the military-industrial complex. If the sixteen years under Clinton and Obama doesn't convince you, what would?

Meh. Democrats love them some interventionist foreign wars and the military-industrial complex. If the sixteen years under Clinton and Obama doesn't convince you, what would?
Actually Cap'n, the 16 years under Clinton and Obama doesn't convince me, but the 8 years under Bush is a pretty compelling argument that the opposite of your claim is true.

• Banned
But do you deny that Romney supported the Iraq war?

I think he ought to execute all the dims soon.

Forum List

Back