Trump's personality flaws (disorder)... necessary?

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
So we all know Donald is a huge egomaniac and a stubborn windbag. That being said, the reason he got the nomination is because so many are sick and tried of the status quo. Nobody else on the right was a candidate that was going to be anything but more of the same, except maybe Ben Carson.

So, maybe Donald, with all his obnoxiousness, is the only type of personality that can be an agent for change. I mean Carson would have gotten walked all over. Maybe things are so desperate that he is what we need.

Fidel Castro was not the answer to Fulgencio Batista
Hitler was not the answer to Otto Wels
Ruhollah Khomeini was not the answer to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Ect. Ect. Ect.

History is ridden with outspoken populists that take over a corrupt or weak country and fuck it up even more. I wouldn't mind Donald Trump winning just so I could validate this history lesson of mine.

So, maybe Donald, with all his obnoxiousness, is the only type of personality that can be an agent for change. I mean Carson would have gotten walked all over. Maybe things are so desperate that he is what we need.

72779323.jpg

gonna have to elect him to find out Onyx !!

Only the stupid and uneducated cannot recognize the obvious.

If he wins so be it. I'll be up in the mountains before I can say I told you so.

Fidel Castro was not the answer to Fulgencio Batista
Hitler was not the answer to Otto Wels
Ruhollah Khomeini was not the answer to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Ect. Ect. Ect.

History is ridden with outspoken populists that take over a corrupt or weak country and fuck it up even more. I wouldn't mind Donald Trump winning just so I could validate this history lesson of mine.
YOU say those men weren't the answer. The people said otherwise.

private location being kept private is probably pretty smart . Course I am no statist as I support the TRUMP Onyx !! I'm just curious if you are a perogi eating 'Roosky' in Russia or a hulupki eating Roosky somewhere in the USA Onyx .

[

And "the people" (not) got a lot of innocents killed.

"The people" thought Mao Zedong was the answer to Chiang Kai Shek, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Benito Mussolini was the answer to Camilio Benso, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Isaias Tigrinya was the answer to Mengitsu Haile Mariam, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Omar al-Bashir was the answer to Ahmed al-Mirghani, and they were wrong.

Fuck "the people!"

So we all know Donald is a huge egomaniac and a stubborn windbag. That being said, the reason he got the nomination is because so many are sick and tried of the status quo. Nobody else on the right was a candidate that was going to be anything but more of the same, except maybe Ben Carson.

Yeah, we need the American version of Kim Jong Un. Yep, that's what we need.

private location being kept private is probably pretty smart . Course I am no statist as I support the TRUMP Onyx !! I'm just curious if you are a perogi eating 'Roosky' in Russia or a hulupki eating Roosky somewhere in the USA Onyx .

I am a human being that does not like being arbitrarily classified.

By the way, perogies are Polish and the Poles hate the Ruskies. Just clearing that up for you.

[

And "the people" (not) got a lot of innocents killed.

"The people" thought Mao Zedong was the answer to Chiang Kai Shek, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Benito Mussolini was the answer to Camilio Benso, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Isaias Tigrinya was the answer to Mengitsu Haile Mariam, and they were wrong.

"The people" thought that Omar al-Bashir was the answer to Ahmed al-Mirghani, and they were wrong.

Fuck "the people!"
----------------------------------------------------------- choices , choices , such is life but up until 2008 the USA was pretty smart . In 2008 the USA really went down hill third world style because of stupid voters like young people and special interests .

----------------------------------------------------------- choices , choices , such is life but up until 2008 the USA was pretty smart . In 2008 the USA really went down hill third world style because of stupid voters like young people and special interests .

Sorry to break the news, but this country was dumb as shit since 1783.

People like to point the finger at the other political faction and call them stupid, but the reality is that you are all idiots, and I wish you would keep your petty political shit out of other peoples lives.

I am a human being that does not like being arbitrarily classified.

By the way, perogies are Polish and the Poles hate the Ruskies. Just clearing that up for you.
-------------------------------------------- and Americans with Roosky background eat lots of perogi and polish and eyetalian sausage as well as German hot dogs and Bratwurst in the USA . Same goes for potato sausage , original recipe from Finland Onyx. Just a little info for you , no need to thank me Onyx !!

Sorry to break the news, but this country was dumb as shit since 1783.

People like to point the finger at the other political faction and call them stupid, but the reality is that you are all idiots, and I wish you would keep your petty political shit out of other peoples lives.
-------------------------------------------------------- TUFF , doesn't matter what you like in your life , you will get what we Americans send your way Onyx !!

-------------------------------------------- and Americans with Roosky background eat lots of perogi and polish and eyetalian sausage as well as German hot dogs and Bratwurst in the USA . Same goes for potato sausage , original recipe from Finland Onyx. Just a little info for you , no need to thank me Onyx !!

Thanks for educating me on ethnic food :cuckoo:

Thanks for educating me on ethnic food :cuckoo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- remind you that you are the one that started the ethnic food 'BS' in your post number 14 Onyx !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back