Trumps one black friend turns out to be a crazy man!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
if you say his speech yesterday you couldn't miss him ! He was placed right behind the prez with his "blacks for trump " sign .

I'm sure he was put there on purpose to show how Trump is not a racist ! But as usual , team trump is full of newbie idiots . Cause they didn't check the website he had on his shirt!

The guy is legit kray! Which makes sense , he's at a trump rally after all.

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally

The radical fringe activist from Miami once belonged to a violent black supremacist religious cult, and he runs a handful of amateur, unintelligible conspiracy websites. He has called Barack Obama “The Beast” and Hillary Clinton a Ku Klux Klan member. Oprah Winfrey, he says, is the devil.

Most curiously, in the 1990s, he was charged, then acquitted, with conspiracy to commit two murders.

But Michael the Black Man loves President Trump.

if you say his speech yesterday you couldn't miss him ! He was placed right behind the prez with his "blacks for trump " sign .

I'm sure he was put there on purpose to show how Trump is not a racist ! But as usual , team trump is full of newbie idiots . Cause they didn't check the website he had on his shirt!

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally

The radical fringe activist from Miami once belonged to a violent black supremacist religious cult, and he runs a handful of amateur, unintelligible conspiracy websites. He has called Barack Obama “The Beast” and Hillary Clinton a Ku Klux Klan member. Oprah Winfrey, he says, is the devil.

Most curiously, in the 1990s, he was charged, then acquitted, with conspiracy to commit two murders.

Quit falling down the well, you do realize Obama is only half black you stupid ass. Lol

We define people's race is a social designation. Not so much a generic one.

Trumps crazy as hell, who else but crazy people want to run with him ?

It looks as if they were trying to prevent him from spreading the truth about them. Like how the way that they are trying their best to make Pres. Trump into a mental case as well. Whatever they've spread, is all lies.

matthew-7-15-beware-of-false-prophets-which-come-to-you-in-sheeps-clothing-but-inwardly-are-ravening-wolves-green-purple.gif

The idea that only one black person has enough self-respect and individuality to vote for Trump, only reveals the thinly-disguised racism most liberals hide behind their frayed and tattered curtain of "equality" and "tolerance." Donald trump drew in a record number of blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities which shows how much they have been disenchanted by the failure of the Democrat Party's policies.

I predict that when the full effect of Donald trump's policies are seen in this country, there will be even more support from those who have traditionally voted for Democrats. The proof is in the pudding, and the taste of the foul, soured gruel Obama fed minorities like blacks throughout his administration, will be replaced with the sweetness of prosperity, peace, strength, and unity throughout this, the greatest country in the world.

Mark my words, Democrats: You have brought nothing but slavery, poverty, misery, unrest, violence, the soul-killing institution of government entitlements, and the genocidal practice of abortion to the black community. You have depended on them for decades to keep you in power, but your sphere of influence is dwindling further every day.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quit falling down the well, you do realize Obama is only half black you stupid ass. Lol

We define people's race is a social designation. Not so much a generic one.
I don't see race, I wait till you open your mouth to judge. And I see once again you fell into the well.

The idea that only one black person has enough self-respect and individuality to vote for Trump, only reveals the thinly-disguised racism most liberals hide behind their frayed and tattered curtain of "equality" and "tolerance." Donald trump drew in a record number of blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities which shows how much they have been disenchanted by the failure of the Democrat Party's policies.

I predict that when the full effect of Donald trump's policies are seen in this country, there will be even more support from those who have traditionally voted for Democrats. The proof is in the pudding, and the taste of the foul, soured gruel Obama fed minorities like blacks throughout his administration, will be replaced with the sweetness of prosperity, peace, strength, and unity throughout this, the greatest country in the world.

Mark my words, Democrats: You have brought nothing but slavery, poverty, misery, unrest, violence, the soul-killing institution of government entitlements, and the genocidal practice of abortion to the black community. You have depended on them for decades to keep you in power, but your sphere of influence is dwindling further every day.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Oh shut the fuck up. I'm sure lots of black people support Trump, but this one is odd enough that a lot of people have noticed it, not just me. It's not easy getting one of those spots right behind the Pres you know. I wonder how many have had the same spot in more than one city?
He's staged, that one is. And I'll bet he's getting some $$ for it or some kind of compensation. He's kinda cracked, so who knows what deal he cut with the Trump folks.

Donald trump drew in a record number of blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities which shows how much they have been disenchanted by the failure of the Democrat Party's policies.

Now why did you go and tell such a blazing lie as that?!?

Trump won a mere 8 percent of the black vote. That means 92 PERCENT voted against him.

Shee-it man, even Dubya managed to capture 9 percent of the black vote!

Gerald Ford scored 15 percent.

As for Hispanics, Trump scored 28 percent while Dubya scored 35 percent.

The GOP has been on a downward trend with minorities for a while, son. Stop lying out of your ass.

Delusions are very bad for your mental health.

Dr Ben Carson just called you a lying bitch.
So did Loretta Scott KIng.
That's Coretta Scott King and her niece Arvetta King. There are a lot of people who will be surprised that they aren't black any more. Larry Elder, Diamond and Silk. I won't go through the whole list. It only treats the blathering seriously.

Donald trump drew in a record number of blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities which shows how much they have been disenchanted by the failure of the Democrat Party's policies.

Now why did you go and tell such a blazing lie as that?!?

Trump won a mere 8 percent of the black vote. That means 92 PERCENT voted against him.

Shee-it man, even Dubya managed to capture 9 percent of the black vote!

Gerald Ford scored 15 percent.

As for Hispanics, Trump scored 28 percent while Dubya scored 35 percent.

The GOP has been on a downward trend with minorities for a while, son. Stop lying out of your ass.

Delusions are very bad for your mental health.

I think by "drew a record number" he meant "record low number". :eusa_angel:

Either that or he means "drew" literally, like on a chalkboard.

Oh, they knew who he was. He's been on stage with Trump with those signs behind Trump over and over and over since middle of last year.

Last night:

0822-blacks-for-trump-1.jpg

A little extra overkill here. From Feb, 2017

October, 2016:

He is a former Yaweh ben Yaweh cult member.

a "black, Christian version of Nation of Islam and their leader is responsible for the murders (some of them beheadings) of seven people, most from his own congregation."

On his webpage right now, it says: And: “YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH Taught Us To Vote Republican & is Now VINDICATED.”

Forum List

Back