Trump's new winning ad

I'm feeling pretty good about this after watching that commercial. Man he looked presidential and gave out a message of hope. "We are the only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt system," he locked me down right there. This is the man America needs at this point in our history. I am not a particularly religious man, but I have been saying a few prayers lately.

Putin-Influence.jpeg

Trump Make America Great Again Committee
* the new winning ad of Trump

Also watch what Bill Clinton was saying about how bad the illegals were for the country and they needed to be sent back, 1995:

Clinton 1995 immigration SOTU | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

If I were Trump I would make another ad from it and "approve this message".

Tim Kaine used to be against Illegal Immigration now he supports Illegal Immigration.

Tim Kaine: "I'm Deeply Opposed To Illegal Immigration."

Tim Kaine Promises To Legalise Illegal Immigrants In 100 Days.

Trump Make America Great Again Committee
* the new winning ad of Trump

Also watch what Bill Clinton was saying about how bad the illegals were for the country and they needed to be sent back, 1995:

Clinton 1995 immigration SOTU | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

If I were Trump I would make another ad from it and "approve this message".

Tim Kaine used to be against Illegal Immigration now he supports Illegal Immigration.

Tim Kaine: "I'm Deeply Opposed To Illegal Immigration."

Tim Kaine Promises To Legalise Illegal Immigrants In 100 Days.

Well, with all those donors of Clinton (Saudis, Quatar, Soros,...), whom do you think she will be "protecting and serving", them or American people? Take a look at Germany, whose Chancellor has already flooded her country and all EU with ME refugees. Smart people learn from somebody else mistakes and only stupid people learn from their own mistakes ( a Russian saying).

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany:

Remember, in Niece one terrorist on a truck without any weapon killed hundreds. Do you want the same in your country, your neighborhood, your family?

Last edited:
While all Americans were looking for alleged Trump's connections to Russia, look who's connected to Saudi Arabia, the ones to blame for 9/11, not Russians: Huma.

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”
Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.
Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.
Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.
Anonymous Claims Hillary Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Has Islamist Links

The one who yells "Catch the thief!" the loudest, is the thief. (Russian saying)

Now it becomes more clear why Hillary wants to bring so many "refugees" into the country. That would be such and easy and legal way to bring thousands of terrorists into the country at American taxpayers expense and make it so much easier for terrorists to kill as many American people as they want.

Vote Trump, save your country!

Yeah, but Hildebeast is countering with more stuff about the former fat beauty queen, and I'm sure that weeks old "scandal" is all she needs to pull off a win.

Let's compare those Trump's "crimes" to the real serious crimes of Hillary. She has indisputable lead in the number of crimes. But for doing that people must go to prison for a long term, not to the WH.

Unfortunately, it seems like not so much the Law is dominating in USA now, but Soros and his Mafia. Soros has been a Chief in Commander for at least last 8 years and badly want to keep his position, pushing his puppet Hillary into the WH with all kinds of fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back