Trump's new dog whistle: "“Three weeks and Joe's shot. Let’s go Kamala.”

Wow, I don't think he meant that Joe was going to be "assassinated."

Once again, the left media is twisting his words.

"Shot," here was taking on the informal connotations.

6. Informal
a. An attempt; a try: took a shot at losing weight.
b. An opportunity: gave him a fair shot at the part in the play.
c. A chance at odds; something to bet on: The horse was a four-to-one shot.

. . . and frankly, I agree with Trump.

Today, Joe was not even campaigning, Obama was campaigning for him. He doesn't have the stamina to be president, it is clear to most level headed, clear thinking individuals that Joe will either resign, or the DNC will oust him.

They will probably give him more than three weeks, but I can't see Joe being president for much longer than a quarter or two.

I've seen the level headed people you are talking about. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of their mouth equally. Perfect sign of level headedness.
You, and people like you, are the reason Trump was elected -- and will be re-elected.

No. You and idiots like you are the reason he was elected.
you: conservatives are all drooling idiot inbred hicks

you i just dont understand why conservatives dont support my ideas

I understand why you don't. You are all idiots that believe every conspiracy theory that comes along. There is nothing that can get past your brainwashing, so there is no need to try. Believe what you want. Support that fat orange pig if you want. Nobody should waste time trying to help a lost cause like you reconnect to reality.

How fucking desperate this con man grifter has become.

....Kamala is a dumbass racist--she fell for the Smollet hoax--you'd have to be a dumbass and racist also to vote for her
Prog women can not be touched. They have free reign as a group and are the architects of darkness. They have nothing to offer and are not taking to the shed for a beatdown. Clear sailing from point A to point Bon the express track to our disaster destiny.

6. Informal

Today, Joe was not even campaigning, Obama was campaigning for him. He doesn't have the stamina to be president, it is clear to most level headed, clear thinking individuals that Joe will either resign, or the DNC will oust him.

They will probably give him more than three weeks, but I can't see Joe being president for much longer than a quarter or two.

I've seen the level headed people you are talking about. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of their mouth equally. Perfect sign of level headedness.
Oh looky,.....another elitist.

6. Informal

You think anybody who doesn't drool chewing tobacco spit out the side of his mouth is an elitist. You're funny.

Joe can't even handle two weeks of campaigning. How is he going to handle being President?

View attachment 409303

He's on stage in a few minutes in Detroit, azzwipe.
1604192312817.png

Let put aside what was said and let me ask you do you actually believe Biden will finish his first term if he is elected this coming Tuesday?

I give him max two and half years at most before Harris become President!

I never thought the people of this country would elect a con man, Trump University scam artist, as POTUS.
A constipated gerbil would do a better job than Trump.
The only direction we have to go is up, we're so far down.
So I ain't worried about Kamala.
1604192336071.png

6. Informal

You think anybody who doesn't drool chewing tobacco spit out the side of his mouth is an elitist. You're funny.
1604192384026.png

6. Informal

No - I think anyone that judges someone based on an attribute but not character is an elitist. You're in need of a shit-ton of self awareness to even get some.

6. Informal

You, and people like you, are the reason Trump was elected -- and will be re-elected.

I understand why you don't. You are all idiots that believe every conspiracy theory that comes along. There is nothing that can get past your brainwashing, so there is no need to try. Believe what you want. Support that fat orange pig if you want. Nobody should waste time trying to help a lost cause like you reconnect to reality.
Oh, hey, I know! Maybe you should ask President Harris to set up re-education camps for Thoughtcriminals!

That's the common response by leftists to people who hold dangerous views. Well, that and putting them in mass graves.

6. Informal

Oh, hey, I know! Maybe you should ask President Harris to set up re-education camps for Thoughtcriminals!

That's the common response by leftists to people who hold dangerous views. Well, that and putting them in mass graves.

Wow. You are stupid, aren't you?

6. Informal

Wow. You are stupid, aren't you?
History, dood. Try reading some. Note: The REAL kind, not the Howard Zinn bullshit leftists love.

Forum List

Back