Trump's new dog whistle: "“Three weeks and Joe's shot. Let’s go Kamala.”

Wow, I don't think he meant that Joe was going to be "assassinated."

Once again, the left media is twisting his words.

"Shot," here was taking on the informal connotations.

6. Informal
a. An attempt; a try: took a shot at losing weight.
b. An opportunity: gave him a fair shot at the part in the play.
c. A chance at odds; something to bet on: The horse was a four-to-one shot.

. . . and frankly, I agree with Trump.

Today, Joe was not even campaigning, Obama was campaigning for him. He doesn't have the stamina to be president, it is clear to most level headed, clear thinking individuals that Joe will either resign, or the DNC will oust him.

They will probably give him more than three weeks, but I can't see Joe being president for much longer than a quarter or two.

I've seen the level headed people you are talking about. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of their mouth equally. Perfect sign of level headedness.

How fucking desperate this con man grifter has become.

Trump trash. The man has no ability to restrain his impulses or tongue. What a miserable POS they saddled us with, just to make sure we didn't get saddled with the Hill.

Who gives a fuck.

He had the country going the right direction and he was right on the fucked up so-called pandemic.

What do you care if he says stupid stuff.
I did not feel it was on the right direction, thought and think his leadership on the pandemic was and is dangerously self defeating, and lies and stupid crap from the leader of the free world is crap I don't need.

Nobody really cares what you feel.

When you supports from young blacks increasing because they feel they are finally getting some support and a piece of the economic pie.....

You've got something good happening.

When you have trade partners who have been fucking us in the ass for decades finally getting put on notice you've got sometihng good.

When unemployment hit's rock bottom (3.5 is generally considered as low as you'll ever get), you've got something good.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.
Glad you enjoyed. Now on the the next, President, instead. Don't worry, you will be fine if you look out for yourself and your family, just like me.

This is the guy who cried over this picture..

Trump trash. The man has no ability to restrain his impulses or tongue. What a miserable POS they saddled us with, just to make sure we didn't get saddled with the Hill.

Who gives a fuck.

He had the country going the right direction and he was right on the fucked up so-called pandemic.

I did not feel it was on the right direction, thought and think his leadership on the pandemic was and is dangerously self defeating, and lies and stupid crap from the leader of the free world is crap I don't need.

When you supports from young blacks increasing because they feel they are finally getting some support and a piece of the economic pie.....

When you have trade partners who have been fucking us in the ass for decades finally getting put on notice you've got sometihng good.

When unemployment hit's rock bottom (3.5 is generally considered as low as you'll ever get), you've got something good.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.
Glad you enjoyed. Now on the the next, President, instead. Don't worry, you will be fine if you look out for yourself and your family, just like me.

We were both fine under Trump and we will be for four more years.

The left is running a petrified piece of shit who has to make a decision if Russia attacks....your family will die quickly in that case.

1. I read the link. The source is hardly a dispassionate source of news.

2. Nevertheless, I agree that President Trump's words were poorly chosen. He could have chosen another way to express the idea that the lady under consideration could become the President earlier than anyone thinks.

3. President Trump says what he thinks and in earthy language. He knows how to connect with his strongest supporters. That is his strength and weakness.

4. I agree with his enemies (and they are enemies, not the usual political opponents) who say that his intemperate language is a main reason why they "dislike" him so much.

5. In three days, he is going to suffer a huge humiliation. I hope that he does not do anything rash. He is used to being pampered and in charge ("You're fired!") (He offered a substantial sum of money for one night of romance).

Bless his little heart. It was an honor to vote twice for him. Maybe he did not do much for me, but I know that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., plans to do a lot of things against my best interests.

Who gives a fuck.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.

The left is running a petrified piece of shit who has to make a decision if Russia attacks....your family will die quickly in that case.

At least 220,000 dead people and their families haven't done fine under trump.

Who gives a fuck.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.

No, they didn't do fine under the blue governors of the North East.

1. I read the link. The source is hardly a dispassionate source of news.

2. Nevertheless, I agree that President Trump's words were poorly chosen. He could have chosen another way to express the idea that the lady under consideration could become the President earlier than anyone thinks.

3. President Trump says what he thinks and in earthy language. He knows how to connect with his strongest supporters. That is his strength and weakness.

4. I agree with his enemies (and they are enemies, not the usual political opponents) who say that his intemperate language is a main reason why they "dislike" him so much.

5. In three days, he is going to suffer a huge humiliation. I hope that he does not do anything rash. He is used to being pampered and in charge ("You're fired!") (He offered a substantial sum of money for one night of romance).

Bless his little heart. It was an honor to vote twice for him. Maybe he did not do much for me, but I know that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., plans to do a lot of things against my best interests.

So you acknowledge that he is a spoiled, childish, disgusting pig, but you support him anyway. Typical right winger.

6. Informal

Today, Joe was not even campaigning, Obama was campaigning for him. He doesn't have the stamina to be president, it is clear to most level headed, clear thinking individuals that Joe will either resign, or the DNC will oust him.

They will probably give him more than three weeks, but I can't see Joe being president for much longer than a quarter or two.

I've seen the level headed people you are talking about. Chewing tobacco juice runs out both sides of their mouth equally. Perfect sign of level headedness.
You, and people like you, are the reason Trump was elected -- and will be re-elected.

6. Informal

You, and people like you, are the reason Trump was elected -- and will be re-elected.

No. You and idiots like you are the reason he was elected.

The term "shot" in this context of course means finished as "this car is shot". Strange that the crazy angry left uses the offensive term "orange jesus" but becomes hysterical over the various ways the word "shot" can be interpreted.

Who gives a fuck.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.

Yes, because the USA had defeated death prior to Covid. Wasn't it Obama that did it? Or did he just stop the rising seas? Hard to remember.....

:rofl:

6. Informal

He was elected because alternatives were so "lamentable", and in spite of we who refused the binary bondage..

Let put aside what was said and let me ask you do you actually believe Biden will finish his first term if he is elected this coming Tuesday?

I give him max two and half years at most before Harris become President!

Let put aside what was said and let me ask you do you actually believe Biden will finish his first term if he is elected this coming Tuesday?

I never thought the people of this country would elect a con man, Trump University scam artist, as POTUS.
A constipated gerbil would do a better job than Trump.
The only direction we have to go is up, we're so far down.
So I ain't worried about Kamala.

6. Informal

you: conservatives are all drooling idiot inbred hicks

you i just dont understand why conservatives dont support my ideas

I never thought the people of this country would elect a con man, Trump University scam artist, as POTUS.
A constipated gerbil would do a better job than Trump.
The only direction we have to go is up, we're so far down.
So I ain't worried about Kamala.

Wow, so you did not answer my damn question and just went into a TDS rant about how you hate that other people do not think like you!

So do you believe Biden will last his first term?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back