Trump's new dog whistle: "“Three weeks and Joe's shot. Let’s go Kamala.”

How fucking desperate this con man grifter has become.

Trump trash. The man has no ability to restrain his impulses or tongue. What a miserable POS they saddled us with, just to make sure we didn't get saddled with the Hill.

Wow, I don't think he meant that Joe was going to be "assassinated."

Once again, the left media is twisting his words.

"Shot," here was taking on the informal connotations.

6. Informal
a. An attempt; a try: took a shot at losing weight.
b. An opportunity: gave him a fair shot at the part in the play.
c. A chance at odds; something to bet on: The horse was a four-to-one shot.

. . . and frankly, I agree with Trump.

Today, Joe was not even campaigning, Obama was campaigning for him. He doesn't have the stamina to be president, it is clear to most level headed, clear thinking individuals that Joe will either resign, or the DNC will oust him.

They will probably give him more than three weeks, but I can't see Joe being president for much longer than a quarter or two.

Trump trash. The man has no ability to restrain his impulses or tongue. What a miserable POS they saddled us with, just to make sure we didn't get saddled with the Hill.

Who gives a fuck.

He had the country going the right direction and he was right on the fucked up so-called pandemic.

What do you care if he says stupid stuff.

Who gives a fuck.

He had the country going the right direction and he was right on the fucked up so-called pandemic.

I did not feel it was on the right direction, thought and think his leadership on the pandemic was and is dangerously self defeating, and lies and stupid crap from the leader of the free world is crap I don't need.

Biden being shot doe not play into their scenario.
God forbid If Biden gets elected he will come down with a terminal case of covid, It would play into their program and even more draconian restrictions would be enforced. It would all happen before the inauguration then Harris would be installed as President

Who gives a fuck.

I did not feel it was on the right direction, thought and think his leadership on the pandemic was and is dangerously self defeating, and lies and stupid crap from the leader of the free world is crap I don't need.

Nobody really cares what you feel.

When you supports from young blacks increasing because they feel they are finally getting some support and a piece of the economic pie.....

You've got something good happening.

When you have trade partners who have been fucking us in the ass for decades finally getting put on notice you've got sometihng good.

When unemployment hit's rock bottom (3.5 is generally considered as low as you'll ever get), you've got something good.

Those are facts....

Fuck your feelings.

Biden won't be shot in the conventional sense, he will be shot meaning WORN OUT. Trump is doing more rallies in three days than this bum has managed in three months. If in office, the guy will be too tired to give speeches past 5 minutes, too tired to run around the world keeping up with issues and will have to be retired early and replaced by Harris. Joe will simply give out. Any votes for Biden is really electing radical nut Harris into the most important job in the country.

Forum List

Back