Trump Trump's Missing Emails

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Where is his tax return, what is his involvement in Russia, besides ex Gen Flynn, his charity is a hoax, he is a hoax, serial liar, one minute he likes you, the next your garbage. Kellyanne Conway, sure did a turn about on him, anything for money, some people will sell their soul for money, like many of the GOP congressmen are now doing.

This review of Trump’s many decades of abusing the judicial system, ignoring judges, disregarding rules, destroying documents and lying about it is not simply a sordid history lesson. Rather, it helps explain his behavior since he declared his candidacy. He promised to turn over his tax returns and his health records—just as he promised to comply with document discovery requirements in so many lawsuits—then reneged. As a result, he has left a sparse evidentiary trail that can be used to assess his wealth, his qualifications for the presidency or even his fitness. Should voters choose him to be the next U.S. president, he will enter the Oval Office as a mystery, a man who has repeatedly flouted the rules. He has solemnly told the country to trust him while refusing to produce any records to prove whether he speaks the truth or has utter contempt for it.

Trump's Missing Emails

Where is his tax return, what is his involvement in Russia, besides ex Gen Flynn, his charity is a hoax, he is a hoax, serial liar, one minute he likes you, the next your garbage. Kellyanne Conway, sure did a turn about on him, anything for money, some people will sell their soul for money, like many of the GOP congressmen are now doing.

This review of Trump’s many decades of abusing the judicial system, ignoring judges, disregarding rules, destroying documents and lying about it is not simply a sordid history lesson. Rather, it helps explain his behavior since he declared his candidacy. He promised to turn over his tax returns and his health records—just as he promised to comply with document discovery requirements in so many lawsuits—then reneged. As a result, he has left a sparse evidentiary trail that can be used to assess his wealth, his qualifications for the presidency or even his fitness. Should voters choose him to be the next U.S. president, he will enter the Oval Office as a mystery, a man who has repeatedly flouted the rules. He has solemnly told the country to trust him while refusing to produce any records to prove whether he speaks the truth or has utter contempt for it.

Trump's Missing Emails

You guys are killing me!

Huma is caught and now let focus on Trump stupidity instead.

1. Donald Trump did not work for the Secretary of State, so his emails are only important in civil cases against him.

2. If you and those trying to divert the topic from Huma don't come up with better material I am about to melt!

Trump's Missing Emails

LOL. SRSLY?

Trump's Missing Emails

Please do not address the man as "Trump". Please show him the respect and address him as "President Trump".

Deflection! Always the same with these shills.

Trump's Missing Emails
some people will sell their soul for money, like many of the GOP congressmen are now doing.
sit down Pene.....Democrat congress people do it too....i hope i did not ruin your day.....

Do you really want this man in office, be careful what you want. He is a loose canon. I only voted for Gore and Kerry, I never voted for Bill or Obama, but if the GOP had a man , honorable but with faults, Kasich, I would of voted for him. Trump there is no way, well I had a hard time pulling the handle for Romney too, but I did, but Trump, really. One can't get a bottom feeder worst than him as far as I'm concerned.

Trump's Missing Emails
some people will sell their soul for money, like many of the GOP congressmen are now doing.
sit down Pene.....Democrat congress people do it too....i hope i did not ruin your day.....

No doubt.

--LOL

another thread reeking of desperation

--LOL
At my age it doesn't matter, but for the young people , he will bring chaos and the man only believes in global warming when he wanted to use it as an excuse to build a break wall on his Ireland gulf course. He is global.

Trump's Missing Emails

You guys are killing me!

1. Donald Trump did not work for the Secretary of State, so his emails are only important in civil cases against him.

2. If you and those trying to divert the topic from Huma don't come up with better material I am about to melt!

Thank God he was never SOS. Huma's problem was she married a scumbag and now you want to elect one.

Trump's Missing Emails

You guys are killing me!

Thank God he was never SOS. Huma's problem was she married a scumbag and now you want to elect one.

The gloves are off!

I want to elect some scumbag!?!

I voted for Gary Johnson, so thank you for your ignorance as usual!

Now let discuss how Trump is a scumbag and then I will write about how Hillary is one too!

Donald John Trump is a piece of filth that has been married three times and his first divorce was granted to Ivana trump because of Cruel and Inhuman treatment.

Donald Trump companies have been sued by the federal government and lost. His companies have known connection to Jersey Families. He has been sued in Mexico.

Donald Trump has stiffed his contractors many times by filing bankruptcy so he can pay less.

So I am attempting to get him elected when I know this about him!?!

Then you have Hillary Clinton that is buddies with Trump and has accepted donations from Trump.

In my personal ( notice opinion ) she was a horrible first lady that should have divorced her worthless cheating husband that has had as many sexual affairs as Trump!

Her failure in the Senate to vote against the Iraq Resolution, Patriot Act and many other things made her a mass failure!

Her failure during the Benghazi incident is another thing that would make me want to say no to her!

Now if that is not enough you have the Wikileaks emails showing her contempt for those that will not vote for her, and the dirty support for her!

Now Huma mistake is the real kicker because those like you are now in panic mode looking for old material to use against Trump because the Huma mistake is one that sucker punched her!

So thank you for telling me who i voted for and FYI Trump is going to win Texas, so my vote for Johnson did not help him win no matter how you spin it!

Now tell me how stupid are you!?!

Who cares about his tax return? They aren't going to show any "Russian connection" even if he released them. You think he could have some secret dealings with Russia, and tax returns would be the ONLY way to find out about it? If he did anything with Russia, it would had come out by now.

Is Penelope this stupid, or just this much of a partisan hack?

Forum List

Back