Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Winter Vacation Pushes Taxpayer Golf Tab Above $118 million

One of President Trump's tremendous initiatives is to decentralize the federal government. The Dept of Agriculture is moving key offices to the Kansas City area under the tremendous leadership of Sonny Perdue. Others I'm sure will follow. Why can't the Dept of Energy relocate to Tulsa, or Commerce to Bentonville, or Labor to Youngstown?

Why do you Trumpers have to make everything sound so much better than the reality of the situation?

While I fully support the move of ERS and TIFA to the KC area, they are hardly "key" offices. Most people outside of my line of work could even tell you what either agency does.

One of President Trump's tremendous initiatives is to decentralize the federal government. The Dept of Agriculture is moving key offices to the Kansas City area under the tremendous leadership of Sonny Perdue. Others I'm sure will follow. Why can't the Dept of Energy relocate to Tulsa, or Commerce to Bentonville, or Labor to Youngstown?

Why do you Trumpers have to make everything sound so much better than the reality of the situation?

While I fully support the move of ERS and TIFA to the KC area, they are hardly "key" offices. Most people outside of my line of work could even tell you what either agency does.

The shrillness of the Far Left in condemning President Trump requires that supporters of the Office of the Presidency lift their spirits higher.

The tremendous singer of my generation, Ronnie James Dio may have been thinking about Donald J. Trump when he sang:

"Lift my spirit higher
Someone's screaming my name
Come and make me holy again
I'm the man on the silver mountain"

5dfe606f250000730698ee3c.jpeg

The motorcade with President Donald Trump arrives at his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Dec. 1, 2019.

Trump criticized predecessor Barack Obama for spending too much time playing golf — but is on track to pass Obama’s eight-year total in just four years.

President Donald Trump has pushed his taxpayer-funded golf tab past $118 million on his 26th visit to Mar-a-Lago, his for-profit resort in Palm Beach, Florida, with a Saturday visit to his course in neighboring West Palm Beach.

The new total is the equivalent of 296 years of the $400,000 presidential salary that his supporters often boast that he is not taking.

And of that $118.3 million, at least several million has gone into Trump’s own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount going into Trump’s pocket cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and the administration will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

More: Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Winter Vacation Pushes Taxpayer Golf Tab Above $118 million

Wow, $118 million. Trump likes to live like royalty - with American taxpayers footing the bill. Air Force One is the world's largest and most expensive golf cart. He told us he wouldn't have time for golf if he became president.
/——/ I agree, golf is an expensive game.

The shrillness of the Far Left in condemning President Trump requires that supporters of the Office of the Presidency lift their spirits higher.

The tremendous singer of my generation, Ronnie James Dio may have been thinking about Donald J. Trump when he sang:

"Lift my spirit higher
Someone's screaming my name
Come and make me holy again
I'm the man on the silver mountain"

It is truly beyond the pale that you would blaspheme Ronnie James in such a manner.

You need to draw out a pentagram on your floor and beg for forgiveness.

President Trump is doing his part to restore the sport of golf after the kenyan sissy made a mockery of it with that left-handed lunge that looks like 40-handicapper fucking a doorknob. Thank-you DJT!

President Trump is doing his part to restore the sport of golf after the kenyan sissy made a mockery of it with that left-handed lunge that looks like 40-handicapper fucking a doorknob. Thank-you DJT!
Obama was playing hoops with the boys from the hood. Obviously not very presidential.

5dfe606f250000730698ee3c.jpeg

The motorcade with President Donald Trump arrives at his Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, on Dec. 1, 2019.

Trump criticized predecessor Barack Obama for spending too much time playing golf — but is on track to pass Obama’s eight-year total in just four years.

President Donald Trump has pushed his taxpayer-funded golf tab past $118 million on his 26th visit to Mar-a-Lago, his for-profit resort in Palm Beach, Florida, with a Saturday visit to his course in neighboring West Palm Beach.

The new total is the equivalent of 296 years of the $400,000 presidential salary that his supporters often boast that he is not taking.

And of that $118.3 million, at least several million has gone into Trump’s own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

The exact amount going into Trump’s pocket cannot be determined because the White House refuses to reveal how many Trump aides have been staying at his properties when he visits them and the administration will not turn over receipts for the charges incurred.

More: Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Winter Vacation Pushes Taxpayer Golf Tab Above $118 million

Wow, $118 million. Trump likes to live like royalty - with American taxpayers footing the bill. Air Force One is the world's largest and most expensive golf cart. He told us he wouldn't have time for golf if he became president.

We never saw the stupid Moon Bats bitching about the worthless Negro's $100 million vacations, did we?

Forum List

Back