Trumps long awaited Healthcare Plan

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
So you are even blaming him for the court appeals that restricted him every step of the way and did so during the pandemic, in which case Biden would be refering to the courts as "cruel" to do such a thing and You "cruel" to resist the health care plan.

View attachment 393435

You bet your ass I am blaming Trump

Trying to abolish Obamacare in the midst of the worst pandemic in history is cruel and callous
No forcing people to pay 65% of their income for Obama care was cruel, and having an Obama glitchy web site built that can descrinibate against the amount you pay based on religion race and political affiliation is a violation of civil liberties and descrimination laws.
Regarding your parroted "during a pandemic" catch phrase routine, it was canned WAY before the pandemic by majority agreement of
"good riddance", and the gov't is making almost everything related to the virus free including the vaccine shots to come.-oops
By the way this ruins your mask argument, because if they are wearing their masks and following guidelines why the worry or complaint?
-oops again, a 2 for 1 zinger!
View attachment 393702
Google "Gish Gallop" and then clean up your act
GOOGLE MY NAME- THEN come to me humbly and have an intellectual conversation.
Actually I did and did not come up with anything that makes any sense or that relates to the issue. Who and what are you?
After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
So you are even blaming him for the court appeals that restricted him every step of the way and did so during the pandemic, in which case Biden would be refering to the courts as "cruel" to do such a thing and You "cruel" to resist the health care plan.

View attachment 393435

Trying to abolish Obamacare in the midst of the worst pandemic in history is cruel and callous
No forcing people to pay 65% of their income for Obama care was cruel, and having an Obama glitchy web site built that can descrinibate against the amount you pay based on religion race and political affiliation is a violation of civil liberties and descrimination laws.
Regarding your parroted "during a pandemic" catch phrase routine, it was canned WAY before the pandemic by majority agreement of
"good riddance", and the gov't is making almost everything related to the virus free including the vaccine shots to come.-oops
By the way this ruins your mask argument, because if they are wearing their masks and following guidelines why the worry or complaint?
View attachment 393702
Actually I did and did not come up with anything that makes any sense or that relates to the issue. Who and what are you?
And there you go, why would Google be hiding certain people off search engines that don't fit their narrative and or criticized their company?
Why would Google choose to promote defamation of characters and blaming 200,000 deaths from a communist choice fueled virus spread on a U.S. president thus doing the work of CCP propaganda and using a foreign agent to interfere with elections instead of choosing to promote someone who was called by the media the game changer in the war against terror who saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Why do they choose the negative darkside of life over the light?
Then ask yourself why do you support those who always choose the wrong side of life?
More GishGallop

The topic is Trumps so call health care plan
It is not Gooogle
It is not Russia
It is not about China
It is not about who to blame for Covid 19

The closest that you came to being on topic was you baseless and ridiculous claims about the cost of Obama Care and how the exchanges discriminate. You could not back up that inane clap trap so here you throwing a whole lot of other crap at the wall as a bunch of red herrings intended to derail the topic

View attachment 394589
That was not an answer to a simple question so that means you did what you accused me of doing (which I never actually did).
Deflect much?
If you are saying there is no discrimination then you would have proven it by telling me you were required to pay 65% of your salary also. ;-)
If Obama care was so affordable for the poor then why after paying these rediculous percentages of income did people who bought into the plan end up living in tents?
tentcity.png

Last edited:

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
And there you go, why would Google be hiding certain people off search engines that don't fit their narrative and or criticized their company?
Why would Google choose to promote defamation of characters and blaming 200,000 deaths from a communist choice fueled virus spread on a U.S. president thus doing the work of CCP propaganda and using a foreign agent to interfere with elections instead of choosing to promote someone who was called by the media the game changer in the war against terror who saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Why do they choose the negative darkside of life over the light?
Then ask yourself why do you support those who always choose the wrong side of life?
More GishGallop

It is not Gooogle
It is not Russia
It is not about China

The closest that you came to being on topic was you baseless and ridiculous claims about the cost of Obama Care and how the exchanges discriminate. You could not back up that inane clap trap so here you throwing a whole lot of other crap at the wall as a bunch of red herrings intended to derail the topic

View attachment 394589
That was not an answer to a simple question so that means you did what you accused me of doing (which I never actually did).
Deflect much?
If you are saying there is no discrimination then you would have proven it by telling me you were required to pay 65% of your salary also. ;-)
If Obama care was so affordable for the poor then why after paying these rediculous percentages of income did people who bought into the plan end up living in tents?
View attachment 394959
What the hell are you blathering about??!! YOU made the ridiculous claim about paying 65% of ones salary for health care without any evidence what so ever, and now you're saying that I have to prove you wrong. You are totally off the wall.

And now your positing a picture of people living in tents and claiming that it is because of Obamacare, You sir are a crackpot.

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
More GishGallop

It is not Gooogle
It is not Russia
It is not about China

View attachment 394589
Deflect much?
View attachment 394959
What the hell are you blathering about??!! YOU made the ridiculous claim about paying 65% of ones salary for health care without any evidence what so ever, and now you're saying that I have to prove you wrong. You are totally off the wall.

And now your positing a picture of people living in tents and claiming that it is because of Obamacare, You sir are a crackpot.
No your reply was to avoid answering the question with ad hominems like questioning legitimacy and name calling (very Bidenesque of you).
You replied this way taking the low road, because you know it proved my point that
1) it was not affordable for all=exposed that lie.
2) by answering my simple question you would have proven my point that there is a weird difference in % of your income charges between people of different religion, races, and geographical locations.
3) you would have answered this question instead of lied and questioned my validity if your plan could stand on it's own.
4) They couldn't even manage their web site let alone the plan.
5)the people it was meant to help were left out and even threatened forced to pay a fine=extorted.
6)THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO KEEP THEIR PHYSICIANS which can be essential due to location for the elderly.
So go ahead and attack me, that'll solve the problem.

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
More GishGallop

It is not Gooogle
It is not Russia
It is not about China

View attachment 394589
Deflect much?
View attachment 394959

No your reply was to avoid answering the question with ad hominems like questioning legitimacy and name calling (very Bidenesque of you).
You replied this way taking the low road, because you know it proved my point that
1) it was not affordable for all=exposed that lie.
2) by answering my simple question you would have proven my point that there is a weird difference in % of your income charges between people of different religion, races, and geographical locations.
3) you would have answered this question instead of lied and questioned my validity if your plan could stand on it's own.
4) They couldn't even manage their web site let alone the plan.
5)the people it was meant to help were left out and even threatened forced to pay a fine=extorted.
6)THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO KEEP THEIR PHYSICIANS which can be essential due to location for the elderly.
So go ahead and attack me, that'll solve the problem.

:link::link::link: or better yet

1601493139850.png

Forum List

Back