Trumps long awaited Healthcare Plan

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
So you are even blaming him for the court appeals that restricted him every step of the way and did so during the pandemic, in which case Biden would be refering to the courts as "cruel" to do such a thing and You "cruel" to resist the health care plan.

View attachment 393435

You bet your ass I am blaming Trump

Trying to abolish Obamacare in the midst of the worst pandemic in history is cruel and callous
No forcing people to pay 65% of their income for Obama care was cruel, and having an Obama glitchy web site built that can descrinibate against the amount you pay based on religion race and political affiliation is a violation of civil liberties and descrimination laws.
Regarding your parroted "during a pandemic" catch phrase routine, it was canned WAY before the pandemic by majority agreement of
"good riddance", and the gov't is making almost everything related to the virus free including the vaccine shots to come.-oops
By the way this ruins your mask argument, because if they are wearing their masks and following guidelines why the worry or complaint?
-oops again, a 2 for 1 zinger!
View attachment 393702
Google "Gish Gallop" and then clean up your act

No forcing people to pay 65% of their income for Obama care was cruel, and having an Obama glitchy web site built that can descrinibate against the amount you pay based on religion race and political affiliation is a violation of civil liberties and descrimination laws.
That sounds like a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement to me.

All this while Trump continues his Supreme Court challenge to eliminate Obamacare in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years

He has nothing to replace it

Good.

I know....Let em die
The fallback Republican position
Hmmmm...how about let em take care of themselves like we do? Too much self responsibility??
Apparently you have never had a major illness or serious injury, or, you have very deep pockets. Or maybe you rely on charity care at the expense of the rest of us.

Without insurance, I would either be bankrupt or dead.

All this while Trump continues his Supreme Court challenge to eliminate Obamacare in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years

Good.

I know....Let em die
Hmmmm...how about let em take care of themselves like we do? Too much self responsibility??
Apparently you have never had a major illness or serious injury, or, you have very deep pockets. Or maybe you rely on charity care at the expense of the rest of us.

No, I have always had to work for a living and therefore always had insurance coverage. That simple. And if you choose not to work then don't expect me to assist you in covering your medical problems, there are several options of helathcare plans you can purchase.

Good.

I know....Let em die

No, I have always had to work for a living and therefore always had insurance coverage. That simple. And if you choose not to work then don't expect me to assist you in covering your medical problems, there are several options of helathcare plans you can purchase.
Good fucking grief.! All employers do not offer health insurance. And, many people who do not working have not made the choice not to work. Do you have insurance on your house and car? Do you understand the basic concept of insurance.? Apparently not.

Last edited:
After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
So you are even blaming him for the court appeals that restricted him every step of the way and did so during the pandemic, in which case Biden would be refering to the courts as "cruel" to do such a thing and You "cruel" to resist the health care plan.

View attachment 393435

Trying to abolish Obamacare in the midst of the worst pandemic in history is cruel and callous
Regarding your parroted "during a pandemic" catch phrase routine, it was canned WAY before the pandemic by majority agreement of
"good riddance", and the gov't is making almost everything related to the virus free including the vaccine shots to come.-oops
By the way this ruins your mask argument, because if they are wearing their masks and following guidelines why the worry or complaint?
View attachment 393702
GOOGLE MY NAME- THEN come to me humbly and have an intellectual conversation.

Then explain to me how people the plan was supposedly made to help, would be quoted such rediculous amounts above affordability while calling it an affordable care act?
See your only response is to revictimize the victims of the horrible plan then bash any plan that fixes it.
=Fascist method of governance.

Institutionalizing of HMOs (big "health insurance" corporations created to deny people coverage in exchange for big profits) effectively forced large employers to supply such "coverage" to most employees. People tend to blame the dire need during the "good war", but it's really been corporate greed and big insurance lobbying that's made the lasting difference. That got us to this point where so many have no clue as how much they're being literally ripped off by the corporations they defend so vigorously while trying to blame those clearly with the least political input for everything that remains plainly wrong. The privileged are always such victims of the poor and powerless. It's truly tragic :itsok:

Last edited:
Institutionalizing of HMOs (big "health insurance" corporations created to deny people coverage in exchange for big profits) effectively forced large employers to supply such "coverage" to most employees. People tend to blame the dire need during the "good war", but it's really been corporate greed and big insurance lobbying that's made the lasting difference. That got us to this point where so many have no clue as how much they're being literally ripped off by the corporations they defend so vigorously while trying to blame those clearly with the least political input for everything that remains plainly wrong. The privileged are always such victims of the poor and powerless. It's truly tragic :itsok:
Not sure where you're coming from but you just made a good case for single payer, socialized insurance ( not socialized medicine-just insurance) Thank you!!

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
Actually I did and did not come up with anything that makes any sense or that relates to the issue. Who and what are you?

Then explain to me how people the plan was supposedly made to help, would be quoted such rediculous amounts above affordability while calling it an affordable care act?
See your only response is to revictimize the victims of the horrible plan then bash any plan that fixes it.
Maybe you could provide some documentation to support your bizarre and insane claims and then we can talk and I will not think that you're totally off the wall. You might also want to include documentation to support your claim that Obama Care actually knows the ethnicity, religion and political affiliation of applicants .

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
Actually I did and did not come up with anything that makes any sense or that relates to the issue. Who and what are you?

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
And there you go, why would Google be hiding certain people off search engines that don't fit their narrative and or criticized their company?
Why would Google choose to promote defamation of characters and blaming 200,000 deaths from a communist choice fueled virus spread on a U.S. president thus doing the work of CCP propaganda and using a foreign agent to interfere with elections instead of choosing to promote someone who was called by the media the game changer in the war against terror who saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Why do they choose the negative darkside of life over the light?
Then ask yourself why do you support those who always choose the wrong side of life?

Maybe you could provide some documentation to support your bizarre and insane claims and then we can talk and I will not think that you're totally off the wall. You might also want to include documentation to support your claim that Obama Care actually knows the ethnicity, religion and political affiliation of applicants .
Census. Now explain how much was your percentage of income required to pay into the plan and compare that to mine and tell me to whom was the plan geared to help make it more affordable?

Trump's ACA plan (to repeal and replace Obama's signature achievement) is NOT a plan NOT at all - his GOP has voted over 70 times to repeal and replace it ... and the USSC has upheld it in two major cases and is apt to again next month or so.

Well, over 65% of the public wants the ACA to remain in place as tens of millions now benefit from it. Trump's plan is BS just like 99.9% of his other "plans."

Again Trump administration violates and disobeys Federal judge rulings ...

1601343633945.pngORLANDO, FL — Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross says the 2020 census will end Oct. 5, despite a federal judge's ruling last week allowing the head count of every U.S. resident to continue through the end of October, according to a tweet posted on the Census Bureau's website Monday.

Not sure where you're coming from but you just made a good case for single payer, socialized insurance ( not socialized medicine-just insurance) Thank you!!
Yes, despite the decades of fear inducing corporate smear, that's all Medicare has ever been and all Medicare For All has been proposed to be -- single payer (the govt) medical insurance. Iow, neither employer nor profit based. Like it was a frickin' human right or something!

Last edited:
Thanks to Obama/Biden More People Can Afford Healthcare & Are Insured!
Hillary care & Obama care made Healthcare more Affordable!
Republicans Exploded Cost!
Biden didn't make this chart, it came from Trump's Government!
fredgraph.png

More People Can Afford Healthcare & Are Insured!
uninsured-rate-among-the-nonelderly-population-1972-2018q1white.png

No more of that^^^ mandated crap posing as "Affordable Healthcare."

Before voting,.. make Biden or Trump commit to:
Medicare - single payer medical insurance - For All

Mandate Obamacare for the billionaires alone if they still demand an option.

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702

View attachment 393435

View attachment 393702
And there you go, why would Google be hiding certain people off search engines that don't fit their narrative and or criticized their company?
Why would Google choose to promote defamation of characters and blaming 200,000 deaths from a communist choice fueled virus spread on a U.S. president thus doing the work of CCP propaganda and using a foreign agent to interfere with elections instead of choosing to promote someone who was called by the media the game changer in the war against terror who saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Why do they choose the negative darkside of life over the light?
Then ask yourself why do you support those who always choose the wrong side of life?
More GishGallop

The topic is Trumps so call health care plan
It is not Gooogle
It is not Russia
It is not about China
It is not about who to blame for Covid 19

The closest that you came to being on topic was you baseless and ridiculous claims about the cost of Obama Care and how the exchanges discriminate. You could not back up that inane clap trap so here you throwing a whole lot of other crap at the wall as a bunch of red herrings intended to derail the topic

1601402063854.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back