Trumps long awaited Healthcare Plan

He will have no option once SCOTUS abolishes Obamacare.

Biden prefers to enhance Obamacare, but if he has no option.....
Point AGAIN is, he could just get behind it now (like the majority of voters and vast majority of Democrats already have) and WIN THIS ELECTION hands down. That's how much he, Obama, Hillary, and the DNC, right along with the Republicans, hate Medicare For All. We will have to force it down both their throats. Keep in mind that Obamacare is just glorified Romneycare, that it sucks royally, and always will.. BY DESIGN!

One Party to rule them all, One Party to find them, One Party to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of DC where the Shadows Lie.

Actually, it is something called a “precedent” where the Government has controlled healthcare
A precedent does not rewrite the Constitution.
Watch and learn how irrelevant your "precedent" is when non-activist justices form the majority of the SCOTUS.

Actually, it is something called a “precedent” where the Government has controlled healthcare
A precedent does not rewrite the Constitution.
Watch and learn how irrelevant your "precedent" is when non-activist justices form the majority of the SCOTUS.

Somehow.....
No court supports your wild claim that Government can’t provide healthcare

How is that for a precedent?

No court supports your wild claim that Government can’t provide healthcare
I never claimed the government can't provide healthcare. I claimed there was no specific constitutional authority for the federal government to do so. Pay better attention.
How is that for a precedent?
Irrelevant.

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
Well, at least it has slightly more substance than his climate change proposal.

"It'll get cooler, just watch."
Climate does change. And?
I hope for your sake you don't live on low ground or in hurricaine territory.

If Dems take the White House and Congress, they need to act quickly and decisively.

Repeal Trumps tax cuts on business and the wealthy
Enact tough gun legislation
Single Payer healthcare
Strict environmental protections
Raise minimum wage to $15 and tie increases to inflation
Immigration reform with a path towards citizenship

Also.....Make DC and Puerto Rico States to lock in the Senate for Democrats
Don't forget impeach Bart O'kavenaugh and impose term limits on everyone up to and including the supreme court.

If Dems take the White House and Congress, they need to act quickly and decisively.

Repeal Trumps tax cuts on business and the wealthy
Enact tough gun legislation
Single Payer healthcare
Strict environmental protections
Raise minimum wage to $15 and tie increases to inflation
Immigration reform with a path towards citizenship

Also.....Make DC and Puerto Rico States to lock in the Senate for Democrats
Don't forget impeach Bart O'kavenaugh and impose term limits on everyone up to and including the supreme court.
If Dems do anything

I would like to see them add DC and Puerto Rico as States

After promising something better and cheaper than Obamacare, Trump finally revealed what he considers a “plan”
It is not a plan at all, but a series of empty promises that are not funded or backed by legislation.

Trump’s announcements Thursday failed to match his pledge of a “full and complete” health care plan. They also failed to make good on senior officials’ claims, made on the press call just ahead of Trump’s speech Thursday, that the President would present an “historic” proposal.
Well, at least it has slightly more substance than his climate change proposal.

"It'll get cooler, just watch."
Climate does change. And?
I hope for your sake you don't live on low ground or in hurricaine territory.
Like Boston? What the hell are you talking about?

And the Republicans will have a good case to have the SCOTUS overturn it, since it would actually infringe on the ability of companies to even offer health insurance (by mandating that everyone would have to be on the "government plan")

What makes you think employers want to be in the healthcare business? Obamacare forced large employers to provide health insurance. Single payer will relieve them of the burden
That’s their differentiator when luring employees. I believe it should be like auto insurance and not tied to ones employer.
The concept that people must stay with an employer because they can’t afford to lose their insurance is offensive.

You should have insurance that you can carry throughout your life......just like UK
No shit. I completely agree. So Trump implemented that too? LOL

He will have no option once SCOTUS abolishes Obamacare.

Biden prefers to enhance Obamacare, but if he has no option.....
Point AGAIN is, he could just get behind it now (like the majority of voters and vast majority of Democrats already have) and WIN THIS ELECTION hands down. That's how much he, Obama, Hillary, and the DNC, right along with the Republicans, hate Medicare For All. We will have to force it down both their throats. Keep in mind that Obamacare is just glorified Romneycare, that it sucks royally, and always will.. BY DESIGN!

One Party to rule them all, One Party to find them, One Party to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of DC where the Shadows Lie.
Biden does NOT want Medicare for ALL

But if SCOTUS kills Obamacare, he will have little choice

Will Amy Barrett kill Obamacare and force Democrats hands?

And the Republicans will have a good case to have the SCOTUS overturn it, since it would actually infringe on the ability of companies to even offer health insurance (by mandating that everyone would have to be on the "government plan")

What makes you think employers want to be in the healthcare business? Obamacare forced large employers to provide health insurance. Single payer will relieve them of the burden
That’s their differentiator when luring employees. I believe it should be like auto insurance and not tied to ones employer.
The concept that people must stay with an employer because they can’t afford to lose their insurance is offensive.

You should have insurance that you can carry throughout your life......just like UK
Trump has done nothing

You have to realize, Liberals like rightwinger think expecting them to hold a job is offensive....

Really? He'll be fucked like we are?

He's knocking on death's door.
What does he stand to lose by guaranteeing his own win right now?

Really? He'll be fucked like we are?

He's knocking on death's door.
What does he stand to lose by guaranteeing his own win right now?

If Biden dies, you can be sure Harris will implement Medicare for All

Watered down, delayed, pretend, Medicare For All, shockingly similar to Obamacare, only wearing new clothes most likely.

{said "Harris campaign spokesman Ian Sams"}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back