Trump's lawyers donating to Biden campaign.....

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
LOL!
Ya' just can't make this up.

""""(Reuters) - Lawyers at Jones Day, which has earned millions as outside counsel to U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, have donated nearly $90,000 to the campaign committee of Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden. Contributions to the Trump campaign by Jones Day lawyers totaled just $50, records show."""

I wonder who donated 50 bucks??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lawyers spurn Trump campaign in individual donations, including from Jones Day

I think the Orange Jesus just may lose. Sure hope so.

LOL!

""""(Reuters) - Lawyers at Jones Day, which has earned millions as outside counsel to U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, have donated nearly $90,000 to the campaign committee of Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden. Contributions to the Trump campaign by Jones Day lawyers totaled just $50, records show."""

That low life Trump never pays his fucking bills. No wonder only 50.

LOL!

Are you really this stupid?

Do you really think this is a story when ONLY $90,000 is donated to Biden from the 5TH LARGEEST LAW FIRM IN THE USA????????????????

Good Lord Dude, do you ever question the shit your handlers feed you?

LOL!

That a lawyer might represent a client doesn’t mean that lawyer believes in that client – or wants him as president, for that matter.

Big urban law firms like Jones Day are left-wing controlled.
Trump will definitely stiff them on the bill now. He ain't known for paying his bills anyway and any excuse will do. I suspect the campaign will declare bankruptcy right after the election in true trump style.

Big urban law firms like Jones Day are left-wing controlled.
What does that even mean?

And can you recommend a good right-wing controlled law firm then?
Morgan Lewis & Bockius represented Trump. You remember the stacks of blank paper concerning his business?
Now look who they donate to:

Forum List

Back