Trump's kids should be investigated, oh wait Erick Trump is.

The Trump Crime Family....

In 2013, New York's attorney general filed a suit that alleged Trump defrauded more than 5,000 people of $40 million through Trump University and the following year a judge ruled that Trump was personally liable for operating a for-profit investment school without the required license.

$750,000: In 1998, Trump agreed to pay a $750,000 civil penaltyto settle an antitrust lawsuit filed by the Federal Trade Commission, which alleged that two previous 1986 stock purchases by Trump violated the notification procedures required by the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.

The Chinese government has granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president reportedly got approved roughly 40% faster than those she requested before her father's victory in the 2016 election

They are enriching themselves and their Daddy is helping them,

Ivanka just happened to get trade marks in China, and who knows what else.

I know tramp is doing business all over the globe and his kiddies too.

then you got nepotism going on.
Calm down sweetheart. You're giving lithium a bad rap. It does work if taken in the proper dosage.

Look up "business enterprise" and "money laundering and racketeering" and see if you can spot the differences.

BTW, wait til you find out what Hunted was doing to those Chinese children. The rapes were quite mild compared to the rest of the depravity. I'll make sure you get the details when law enforcement stops retching at the images and figures out a way to convey them to the public.

Nope. Hunter w
I am intrigued-----I was under the impression that the
TRUMP KIDS were in various business enterprises even
before Trump became PRES. ----but as for HUNTER---I have the impression that his dabbling in business BEGAN with the influence of VICE PRES. DAD BIDEN.
Can you further enlighten me, penny, dear?
Check your information on Hunter.

WASHINGTON —

Eric Trump sounded shocked that Hunter Biden hadn’t drawn more criticism for his lucrative business deals in Ukraine and China while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

“Can you imagine if I took 3 cents from the Ukraine or 4 cents from China?” President Trump’s second-oldest son asked in a recent Fox Business appearance.

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior advisor to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

View attachment 405151

Time and again, Trump’s children have blurred the lines of family, nation and business — essentially the charge the president makes against the Bidens as he battles a House impeachment inquiry focused on whether he improperly pushed Ukraine to investigate his political rivals for what he claims were shady dealings.

-------------------------------------------------
and they have some nerve to talking about Hunter.

Tramp and his kids are enriching themselves while he is in office, and AG Barr protects them,
Hunter Biden raped Chinese Children and all you can do is come up with fake investigations?

LMAO.

Shouldn’t you be spying on President Trump now or shaving Xi or Putin’s ballsack?

Forum List

Back