Trump's Inspiring Words to America on the 4th of July

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
[My comments are in brackets and italics]:

THE PRESIDENT: Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children. Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our Founders, deface our most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities. ["Trying to tear down statues"? They DID tear some of them down. But pulling down the statue of a slave-owner is not the same as a violent crime. Trump seems to think that tearing down the statue of a Confederate general is equivalent to the murder of George Floyd.] Many of these people have no idea why they are doing this, but some know exactly what they are doing. They think the American people are weak and soft and submissive. But no, the American people are strong and proud, and they will not allow our country, and all of its values, history, and culture, to be taken from them...

In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us. [I didn't get that far-left memo!]

Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress. [Why would we do that, exactly? Because we're insane? We just want the United States to live up to its own stated ideals.]

To make this possible, they are determined to tear down every statue, symbol, and memory of our national heritage. That is why I am deploying federal law enforcement to protect our monuments, arrest the rioters, and prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law. I am pleased to report that yesterday, federal agents arrested the suspected ringleader of the attack on the statue of Andrew Jackson in Washington, D.C. and, in addition, hundreds more have been arrested... [I don't condone tearing down a statue by a mob. But I do think that a number of statues in public places of honor ought to be removed, especially any Confederate statues.]

The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. [Evidence for this claim? Ha! Ha!] Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition. [OK, this is batshit crazy. But what do you expect from a "President" who doesn't know a goddamn thing about history?]

THE PRESIDENT: Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children. Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our Founders, deface our most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities. ["Trying to tear down statues"? They DID tear some of them down. But pulling down the statue of a slave-owner is not the same as a violent crime. Trump seems to think that tearing down the statue of a Confederate general is equivalent to the murder of George Floyd.] Many of these people have no idea why they are doing this, but some know exactly what they are doing. They think the American people are weak and soft and submissive. But no, the American people are strong and proud, and they will not allow our country, and all of its values, history, and culture, to be taken from them...

In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us. [I didn't get that far-left memo!]

Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress. [Why would we do that, exactly? Because we're insane? We just want the United States to live up to its own stated ideals.]

To make this possible, they are determined to tear down every statue, symbol, and memory of our national heritage. That is why I am deploying federal law enforcement to protect our monuments, arrest the rioters, and prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law. I am pleased to report that yesterday, federal agents arrested the suspected ringleader of the attack on the statue of Andrew Jackson in Washington, D.C. and, in addition, hundreds more have been arrested... [I don't condone tearing down a statue by a mob. But I do think that a number of statues in public places of honor ought to be removed, especially any Confederate statues.]

The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. [Evidence for this claim? Ha! Ha!] Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition. [OK, this is batshit crazy. But what do you expect from a "President" who doesn't know a goddamn thing about history?]

Also, Trump NEVER asks himself (or the country) WHY these mobs are so angry.

No one gives a shit why you treasonous parasites wet your beds, that's why no one asks. Regardless it's an easy answer, the media riles you up with disinformation. You assholes believe that just because one cop killed a violent thug, who did not at that moment deserve to be killed you have the right to burn and loot. You pretend your bullshit in Seattle was "peaceful", when it led to at least one young black man that we know of being shot. Since his life clearly doesn't matter, the police will likely never find out what happened and his father will get closure or justice.

George Floyd was still a thug. You lunatics act like he liberated the people of Cuba from communism, (well actually you'd hate him for that) and that we should pretend he was martyred by some rouge cop. That's no excuse for the destruction of all the monuments, public and private property, and the murder of David Dorn, who was a good man all his life and served the public rather than commit armed robbery.

No one gives a shit why you treasonous parasites wet your beds, that's why no one asks. Regardless it's an easy answer, the media riles you up with disinformation. You assholes believe that just because one cop killed a violent thug, who did not at that moment deserve to be killed you have the right to burn and loot. You pretend your bullshit in Seattle was "peaceful", when it led to at least one young black man that we know of being shot. Since his life clearly doesn't matter, the police will likely never find out what happened and his father will get closure or justice.

George Floyd was still a thug. You lunatics act like he liberated the people of Cuba from communism, (well actually you'd hate him for that) and that we should pretend he was martyred by some rouge cop. That's no excuse for the destruction of all the monuments, public and private property, and the murder of David Dorn, who was a good man all his life and served the public rather than commit armed robbery.

Let me say, first of all, I was appalled by the riots that destroyed my neighborhood. A restaurant owned by a long-time friend of mine and his wife was completely trashed. A bookstore that I cared about was burned to the ground. Another bookstore was almost destroyed, but (luckily) escaped. So what the fuck do you know about what I've been through? Do you have the arrogance to claim that's "disinformation"? I've seen it, fuckhead!

I support the protests, although I didn't participate due to caution about the coronavirus. I did NOT support the rioting and looting, and there's a big difference.

George Floyd may have tried to pass a counterfeit 20 bill. We don't know if it really was counterfeit, and we don't know if George Floyd KNEW it was counterfeit. We actually don't know very much about the events that led up to George Floyd's death. But EVEN IF George Floyd knowingly tried to pass a counterfeit $20, that doesn't make him a thug. He had a criminal record, yes, but mostly it was for drug or theft charges, nothing violent.

Let me say, first of all, I was appalled by the riots that destroyed my neighborhood. A restaurant owned by a long-time friend of mine and his wife was completely trashed. A bookstore that I cared about was burned to the ground. Another bookstore was almost destroyed, but (luckily) escaped. So what the fuck do you know about what I've been through? Do you have the arrogance to claim that's "disinformation"? I've seen it, fuckhead!

I support the protests, although I didn't participate due to caution about the coronavirus. I did NOT support the rioting and looting, and there's a big difference.

George Floyd may have tried to pass a counterfeit 20 bill. We don't know if it really was counterfeit, and we don't know if George Floyd KNEW it was counterfeit. We actually don't know very much about the events that led up to George Floyd's death. But EVEN IF George Floyd knowingly tried to pass a counterfeit $20, that doesn't make him a thug. He had a criminal record, yes, but mostly it was for drug or theft charges, nothing violent.

ok-----did his criminal history give him a RIGHT to
resist arrest?

Did Don make any sense, or was it his usual word salad? It could be he’s getting more like Sniffy Joe. Imagine, Americans get to vote for two senile old fools.

What a great country.

Last edited:

resist arrest?

He didn't resist arrest. Watch the video. He never resisted. Not once. And he was polite as be begged for his life.

Police said when they encountered him, he appeared to be in medical distress - so they handcuffed him. Who handcuffs someone they think is in medical distress?

resist arrest?

He didn't resist arrest. Watch the video. He never resisted. Not once. And he was polite as be begged for his life.

Police said when they encountered him, he appeared to be in medical distress - so they handcuffed him. Who handcuffs someone they think is in medical distress?

And...why would you sit on his neck for 8 minutes, if he was in medical distress?

Did Don make any sense, or was it his usual word salad? It could be he’s getting more like Sniffy Joe. Imagine, Americans get to vote for two senile old fools.

What a great country.

I watched about 5 minutes and no the dumb fuck didn't make any sense. His base even had trouble they were standing around scratching their nuts and pussies.

He continues to divide us and then can't figure out why so many are angry. This moron has never figured out he is supposed to be the president of the United States. He thinks he's the president of the republican party.

He continues to divide us and then can't figure out why so many are angry. This moron has never figured out he is supposed to be the president of the United States. He thinks he's the president of the republican party.
I’m not sure he thinks he’s potus of the R party. Many in the party dislike him. My guess is he thinks he’s the potus of the Trumpettes.

Trump is right. I had a houseful of people actually standing and cheering.

Democrats have no idea how welcome Trump's speech was or how hungry Americans are to hear them.

Trump is right. I had a houseful of people actually standing and cheering.

Democrats have no idea how welcome Trump's speech was or how hungry Americans are to hear them.
So, you think some people understood his gibberish?

Forum List

Back