Trump’s incoherent babbling about Lincoln in “Drunk History”

What did the Civil War space shuttles look like? I mean, this was more than half a century after the Revolutionary War airports.

What did the Civil War space shuttles look like? I mean, this was more than half a century after the Revolutionary War airports.
That would make for a great revisionist creation.

It doesn’t get more embarrassing than this.

Brilliant - I LOVE American History according to Dotard J Drumpf! :D

The President has made several history-related errors during his time in office. In 2017, he argued that Andrew Jackson could have prevented the Civil War from happening, when Jackson actually died 16 years before the war started. Referring to the War of 1812 during a tense 2018 phone call with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Trump reportedly said “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” However, it was British troops that burned down the White House during the War of 1812, not Canadian forces.​
Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.​

airport_memes.jpg

Last edited:

The President has made several history-related errors during his time in office. In 2017, he argued that Andrew Jackson could have prevented the Civil War from happening, when Jackson actually died 16 years before the war started. Referring to the War of 1812 during a tense 2018 phone call with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Trump reportedly said “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” However, it was British troops that burned down the White House during the War of 1812, not Canadian forces.​
Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,” he said.​

airport_memes.jpg
If Trump weren’t President, it would be worth listening to this nonsense all the time lol

airport_memes.jpg
If Trump weren’t President, it would be worth listening to this nonsense all the time lol

Trump satire is the only way I stay sane these days. It's a shame that his cultists have either lost their sense of humor, or never had one to begin with.

Forum List

Back