Trump's Hunch (Back)

Actually the pathological liar said the fatality rate is "much less" than 1 percent.

According to Tramp and VPee Pants, there were 123 total USA cases of COVID-19 including 49 transfers and 11 dead for a USA death rate of 9%.
Your total ignorance of science is astounding.
I am more geneticly scientific than Tramp!!!!
Could you explain the reasoning convoluted moonbat logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion? :cuckoo:
Haven't you heard, Tramp claims he is a great scientist because he has one uncle who was a scientist, so genetically he is a doctor now.
I was mocking Tramp's dumb assed "logic" which SUCKERED you into calling Tramp ridiculous!
Thank you!
Actually you've simply proven that you are a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't project YOUR Tramp Delusion Syndrome on me.

Your total ignorance of science is astounding.
Could you explain the reasoning convoluted moonbat logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion? :cuckoo:
Haven't you heard, Tramp claims he is a great scientist because he has one uncle who was a scientist, so genetically he is a doctor now.
I was mocking Tramp's dumb assed "logic" which SUCKERED you into calling Tramp ridiculous!
Thank you!
Perhaps you are too deranged to even know how fucking stupid you sound.

Think about it. You have just claimed that Trump purports to be a great scientist because he had an uncle who was a scientist. Yet you cannot quote Trump making that argument. You just made it up in your delusional mind.

Of course, everybody here who is not a delusional TDS afflicted moron knows that Trump never made any such argument.

TDS makes you stupid.

Thank you!
Perhaps you are too deranged to even know how fucking stupid you sound.

Think about it. You have just claimed that Trump purports to be a great scientist because he had an uncle who was a scientist. Yet you cannot quote Trump making that argument. You just made it up in your delusional mind.

Of course, everybody here who is not a delusional TDS afflicted moron knows that Trump never made any such argument.

TDS makes you stupid.
The pathological liar has blathered on about his uncle for years, no wonder you wing-nuts are such low-information voters!
"My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years, Dr. John Trump. And I didn't talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science."
Donald Jackass Tramp, 10/16/2018

And again just yesterday:
‘You know my Uncle was a great — he was at MIT, he taught at MIT for a record number of years. He was a great super genius, Dr. John Trump.
I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said: "How do you know so much about this?" Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.'

Hey, the coronavirus isn't as bad as you think! Trump has a "hunch" that the fatality rate is "much less" than 3.4 percent. So why not bet your life on Trump's hunches? He's been right about so many things before...
UPDATE:

Over the last two weeks, German virologists tested nearly 80 percent of the population of Gangelt for antibodies that indicate whether they'd been infected by the coronavirus. Around 15 percent had been infected, allowing them to calculate a COVID-19 infection fatality rate of about 0.37 percent. The researchers also concluded that people who recover from the infection are immune to reinfection, at least for a while.

0.37% is "much less" than 3.40%.

“The US is badly positioned; the federal government isn’t up to the task,” said Judith Enck, a former regional administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). “When I learned more about this virus my heart sank because I know the Trump administration doesn’t value basic science, it doesn’t understand it and it tends to reject it when it conflicts with its political narrative.”
Enck said that Trump “doesn’t seem to understand what a clinical trial is”, a reference to a White House meeting with pharmaceutical executives and public health officials on Monday where the president urged the attendees to release the anti-coronavirus drugs they are working on. “So you have a medicine that’s already involved with the coronaviruses, and now you have to see if it’s specifically for this,” Trump said. “You can know that tomorrow, can’t you?”
In the meeting, Trump wondered aloud why the flu vaccine can’t just be used for coronavirus. When told by Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, that it could be up to 18 months before a vaccine is available to the public, Trump responded: “I mean, I like the sound of a couple months better, if I must be honest.”
At a political rally in Charlotte later that day, Trump told the crowd that a vaccine will be available “relatively soon” before adding that there are “fringe globalists that would rather keep our borders open than keep our infection – think of it – keep all of the infection, let it come in.”
Trump followed this with an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday in which he said the World Health Organization’s figure of a 3.4% death rate from coronavirus is “really a false number” and that his “hunch” is that the level is “way under 1%.” He offered no evidence for his contradiction of the world’s leading health body.
This sort of rhetoric, mixing inaccuracies, wild speculation and blunt nationalism, has raised concerns that many Americans, including ardent Trump supporters, are not getting the right information to deal with the virus outbreak.
“The scientific ‘truth’ about the virus may not match what the administration wants to hear, so the scientific ‘truth’ is at risk of being compromised before it is made public,” said Wendy Wagner, a University of Texas expert in how policy-makers use science.
Wagner noted there are no requirements that a president provide accurate information about a public health issue, enabling Trump to freely misreport that a vaccine will shortly be available.

We see it in this thread...

raised concerns that many Americans, including ardent Trump supporters, are not getting the right information to deal with the virus outbreak.
^^^
Fake news.

Forum List

Back