Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to. "Wouldn't be surprised" said it all.
I wouldn’t be surprised. Operative word is “I.” But nevertheless, that hasn’t been a claim I’ve made. It’s ok with me if others have. They may be right. In any event, the point is that even if there were zero infiltrators, the alleged “insurrection” was a fairly small group of unarmed people.

But feel free to continue making a total jackass of yourself. It’s what you do.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Operative word is “I.” But nevertheless, that hasn’t been a claim I’ve made. It’s ok with me if others have. They may be right. In any event, the point is that even if there were zero infiltrators, the alleged “insurrection” was a fairly small group of unarmed people.

But feel free to continue making a total jackass of yourself. It’s what you do.
Large enough to get five people killed. But someone like you wouldn't give a shit about that.

Nonsense. If it were true (which it obviously is not) she wouldn’t have been the only one shot. She shouldn’t have been shot. One Capitol PO made a terrible decision and such cop errors are relatively rare.

The pussy was the cop who shot the unarmed protestor for no good reason.
Hmm, wrong. She was the only one shot, because she was the only one who came through the window. Duh.

Lord You dopes are easy!
Do he “dropped in” but didn’t bother to get the warrant while he was there?
Try to at least coordinate your lies with your fellow deplorables.
A witness was just on FOX... Trump's last words to the FBI when they visited Mar a Lago 2 months ago was "if there is anything I can do for you let me know and if you need anything more from me call me and I will make certain you get it".....
Then he thanked them for doing their job and walked out... the next time he heard from the FBI was never... he discovered they were at his home with guns by his attorney on the day of the raid.... if you are smart you will stop trying to defend this....

Oh. I have recognized your imbecility asking as I’ve been here.

She was close enough to the front to be shot. But like the other protestors inside the Capitol building, she was unarmed.

Therefore, her crimes may have include trespass. Hardly a capital offense. It might also have included a charge of rioting. And there were injuries so she may have some culpability for those assaults, too. There was also property damage. So, sure. She could have been arrested for and charged with several crimes.

Are you so completely retarded as to imagine that any of those crimes amounted to something she needed to be shot for?

Synthia, you’re a troll. You are quite astoundingly shallow and dishonest. You are two faces. But those are amongst your least offensive characteristics.

The hearings, as you know, proved exactly and precisely nothing. So stop with that pathetic smoke screen. Ashli shouldn’t have been shot. Period.
You do not know that they were unarmed.

A mob of people can easily kill two cops. They don't need to be armed. They were armed with fists and boots.

You do not know that they were unarmed.

A mob of people can easily kill two cops. They don't need to be armed. They were armed with fists and boots.
I do know they were unarmed. You should too. It was testifies to.

There were cops outside that door standing practically next to Ashli too. They weeent touched by the few members of rhe mob. Don’t be needlessly obtuse.

A witness was just on FOX... Trump's last words to the FBI when they visited Mar a Lago 2 months ago was "if there is anything I can do for you let me know and if you need anything more from me call me and I will make certain you get it".....
Then he thanked them for doing their job and walked out... the next time he heard from the FBI was never... he discovered they were at his home with guns by his attorney on the day of the raid.... if you are smart you will stop trying to defend this....
Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back