Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What most people are missing is that if they can do it to a former President of the United Sates then they can do it to you if you dare to dissent from their party line. The most recent IRA Bill they passed just weaponized the IRS even more than it was, and the intimidation factor is growing quite powerful IMHO. I know it doesn't seem possible, but all the signs I see over the past several years indicate a slide into a one-party, totalitarian state. It may take awhile, but that's where we headed.
"Most people" get it. Even Biden supporters get it. They just think bits worth it as long as they can destroy the president.

Problem is, even the most left leaning politicians now realize this little stunt backfired big time and virtually guarantees to rally the troops to drive every possible Demonazi from office

LIAR.
The Feds already looked thru those boxes of documents!!
"Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added."
They looked through em and they wanted them BACK

Oh, you are stupid. I've never believed this before, after all these years.

She was at the front of a mob that was intent on violence, harm, and murder - of Pence, Pelosi, and anyone else they could get their hands on. Witness Romney running with cops. Witness their ally Hawley running for his life. If they had broken through those doors those two cops would have been badly injured or murdered. They gave a lawful order - Republicans used to want enforcement of lawful orders - and they refused to stand down. She was close to getting that door open. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. She fucked around and found out.

I'm now fairly sure that you refused to watch any of the hearings, refused to see any of the overwhelming evidence. Why?
Oh. I have recognized your imbecility asking as I’ve been here.

She was close enough to the front to be shot. But like the other protestors inside the Capitol building, she was unarmed.

Therefore, her crimes may have include trespass. Hardly a capital offense. It might also have included a charge of rioting. And there were injuries so she may have some culpability for those assaults, too. There was also property damage. So, sure. She could have been arrested for and charged with several crimes.

Are you so completely retarded as to imagine that any of those crimes amounted to something she needed to be shot for?

Synthia, you’re a troll. You are quite astoundingly shallow and dishonest. You are two faces. But those are amongst your least offensive characteristics.

The hearings, as you know, proved exactly and precisely nothing. So stop with that pathetic smoke screen. Ashli shouldn’t have been shot. Period.

wouldn’t be surprised if part of the group of protestors of 1/6 had been infiltrated by the likes of Antifa. "Wouldn't be surprised?" :laughing0301:That's it? Doesn't take much to pull out all the bs from these losers.
You missed posting a coherent thought by at least a country mile. Which is surprising. You’re normally even further from the mark.

Try again.

You only know what you’re told to believe.

You’re a sock puppet.
We saw the same thing with the Burn Oit Bill.

They were told lies and regurgitated them like bird’s feeding their young no matter how many times you present them with the actual bill

Worse! Trump INTENTIONALLY STOLE and removed from their secure and proper place, top secret, and above top secret documents, allegedly....

and has refused to return them.
After Trump was caught multiple times clogging toilets with documents, a subpoena ain't going to do anything but warn him what documents to flush next. A search warrant was justified.

Oh. I have recognized your imbecility asking as I’ve been here.

She was close enough to the front to be shot. But like the other protestors inside the Capitol building, she was unarmed.

Therefore, her crimes may have include trespass. Hardly a capital offense. It might also have included a charge of rioting. And there were injuries so she may have some culpability for those assaults, too. There was also property damage. So, sure. She could have been arrested for and charged with several crimes.

Are you so completely retarded as to imagine that any of those crimes amounted to something she needed to be shot for?

Synthia, you’re a troll. You are quite astoundingly shallow and dishonest. You are two faces. But those are amongst your least offensive characteristics.

The hearings, as you know, proved exactly and precisely nothing. So stop with that pathetic smoke screen. Ashli shouldn’t have been shot. Period.
Replay that event with any cop and any 100 rioters and it turns out the same way. It just so happened that the trumpanzee pussies let a girl go first.

Trump and company have persisted in breaking the law.. All his best people have been indicted while Trump skated. Time to pay the fiddler.
Don’t be silly. The law doesn’t apply to Trump. Haven’t you realized this yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Yes, but in all fairness, NY also has a criminal case against him for nearly the same things as this civil case, and he didn't want to say anything that could be used against him in that criminal case, even if it would or could have helped him in this civil case somehow...is my understanding???

Basically, he's really worried about the criminal charge case against him, more than losing, and losing money, on this civil case....
He is in so much legal trouble from so many cases, pleading the fifth (like only mobsters do, as he said) is really his only option. But:

“The negative inference that can be drawn at a civil trial down the road isn’t great for him — that’s the consequence of refusing to testify today, that the jury will be instructed that they can infer that his testimony would have harmed his case

But the anecdotes of you assholes mean the world when you're hiding behind the poor, infirm, and /or the cheeeeeeldren.

Yeah, go suck a big dick, loser.

Free speech really makes you cuss doesn't it when it isn't you speaking.
4i6Ckte.gif

Hey retard... Trump took the 5th today... he dropped in the Mar a Lago office while the National archives people were there and said hello... he was cooperating... this raid was not necessary...
Lord You dopes are easy!
So he “dropped in” but didn’t bother to get the warrant while he was there?
Try to at least coordinate your lies with your fellow deplorables.

Last edited:
Replay that event with any cop and any 100 rioters and it turns out the same way. It just so happened that the trumpanzee pussies let a girl go first.
Nonsense. If it were true (which it obviously is not) she wouldn’t have been the only one shot. She shouldn’t have been shot. One Capitol PO made a terrible decision and such cop errors are relatively rare.

The pussy was the cop who shot the unarmed protestor for no good reason.

Are you STILL attempting to make Babbitt a Hero rather than the criminal she was.
What you describe as "to imagine that any of those crimes amounted to something she needed to be shot for?" is NOT why she was shot.

Babbitt was shot, unarmed or not, for attempting to breach the window.
She wasn't shot for ANY of the reasons you described.
The cop wasn't waiting to see her next fatal move.
Play stupid games, get shot.

Now, get back on topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back