Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not rule of law. It is Democrat Lawless Rule
Well Sling Blade, you better make the fucking case. Right now, all your doing is scratching your ass. What legal liability does the FBI have? Show us where they didn't do their job, and went and did the wrong thing? All you are doing is running your fucking trap.

I don't have to tell you. If Trump had done this to Biden you'd be soiling your depends.
Look at this fucking coward folks. Doesn't take long to put nitwits like this in a box. You don't have to tell me because you can't. You're a liar, a loser, and you've been made. Get the fuck out of here with all your bs.

The case is being made all over the place. The case is made by precedent. The case is made by the obvious weaponizing of the FBI. AND NO ONE On your side wants to take credit now for what they have done. The Biden regime has made monkeys out of themselves on this. and they're all leaving town for the week.

Nothing clear about that. Indeed, it makes no sense. But then, it was shit you posted so …..
This has been the standard line of Trumpers and other morons: that the Capitol riot was committed by antifa and BLM.

Do you not know this, or are you playing dumb again?

The case is being made all over the place. The case is made by precedent. The case is made by the obvious weaponizing of the FBI. AND NO ONE On your side wants to take credit now for what they have done. The Biden regime has made monkeys out of themselves on this. and they're all leaving town for the week.
All over the place where? By who? And what is the case liar? Dude you're full of shit.

"Weaponizing of the FBI?":auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Do you even know what that means? LOl! Hell no. What's the weapon?

Besides exercising the rule of law, and doing their job, they haven't "DONE" anything fool.

Hey retard... Trump took the 5th today... he dropped in the Mar a Lago office while the National archives people were there and said hello... he was cooperating... this raid was not necessary...
Then he's guilty.

This has been the standard line of Trumpers and other morons: that the Capitol riot was committed by antifa and BLM.

Do you not know this, or are you playing dumb again?
I don’t give a shit of some folks have said that. Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the group of protestors of 1/6 had been infiltrated by the likes of Antifa. I assume even a dullard such as yourself has heard about such fifth infiltrators and agitators being inserted to smear other groups in the past.

And you don’t ever need to play dumb. You already have the part. You clearly are dumb.

So undeniably Shooting an utterly unarmed person to death (especially over what amounts to mere trespass) would result in a rash of “mostly peaceful” riots across this land if Ashli had been a black person.

Or perhaps you think summary execution is a proper legal consequence.
Oh, you are stupid. I've never believed this before, after all these years.

She was at the front of a mob that was intent on violence, harm, and murder - of Pence, Pelosi, and anyone else they could get their hands on. Witness Romney running with cops. Witness their ally Hawley running for his life. If they had broken through those doors those two cops would have been badly injured or murdered. They gave a lawful order - Republicans used to want enforcement of lawful orders - and they refused to stand down. She was close to getting that door open. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. She fucked around and found out.

I'm now fairly sure that you refused to watch any of the hearings, refused to see any of the overwhelming evidence. Why?

The evidence of voter fraud and stolen election is all over the place. Your media does not want you to see it. you are the useful idiot in this case. The rules..you can't talk about it...you get censored or banned for talking about it..IN AMERICA.......that oughta be a clue right there bud. This raid...that is another clue. This isnt about boxes of maybe stuff. It is about shutting up anyone who dares to expose or talk about democrat voter fraud.
The evidence of voter fraud and stolen election is all over the place. Where liar?

The Search at Shits -A-Lago (Good movie title) was based on information from Confidential Human Resource, one who was able to identify what classified documents Traitor was still hiding and even the location of those documents, two senior government officials told Newsweek.

The officials, who have direct knowledge of the FBI's deliberations and were granted anonymity in order to discuss sensitive matters, said the raid of the Traitor's Florida residence was deliberately timed to occur when the former president was away.

FBI decision-makers in Washington and Miami thought that denying the the Traitor a photo opportunity or a platform from which to grandstand (or to attempt to thwart the raid) would lower the profile of the event, says one of the sources, a senior Justice Department official who is a 30-year veteran of the FBI.

For the MAGA SHIT HEADS will start demaning the identity of this confidiential source, good fucking luck. Confidiential means exactly that, Conifi-fucking-dential.

I'm gonna need another bag of Kettle Korn, the shit is coming down.
I believe they did it while he was gone to save themselves, and him, the spectacle of having to physically restrain a former president. And also to not get into an altercation with Secret Service directly attached to him.

I don’t give a shit of some folks have said that. Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the group of protestors of 1/6 had been infiltrated by the likes of Antifa. I assume even a dullard such as yourself has heard about such fifth infiltrators and agitators being inserted to smear other groups in the past.

And you don’t ever need to play dumb. You already have the part. You clearly are dumb.
wouldn’t be surprised if part of the group of protestors of 1/6 had been infiltrated by the likes of Antifa. "Wouldn't be surprised?" :laughing0301: That's it? Doesn't take much to pull out all the bs from these losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back