Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has the Ukraine Conflict Driven U.S. Government Officials Crazy?​

Hillary Clinton had no executive privilege and destroyed thousands of emails, yet her home was not raided by the FBI.

Obama did the same thing...

National Archive Administrator: Obama Records Missing
It's been nearly a year and a half of negotiation by the national archives to try to get the above top secret documents back from Trump.

In February, it was turned over to the FBI as a criminal inquiry....everyone in the real world knew this....it was reported on, 6 months ago....everywhere but the right wing media bubble, that you must rely on?

This is not about the January 6th riot and his lies about the election,or the select committee investigation or DOJ investigation in to 1/6.

If they get and find the documents they know are missing from what he returned to the National Archives, my bet...is they will be happy, and this goes no further.

If he's destroyed the above top secret government documents, (or sold them to our enemies) :p....that's another story....expect charges.

Too many people on both sides, are making a bigger deal out of this than they should be, imho...

But, I don't know what he removed from the govt records?? I suppose it could be something way over my head that's truly a huge national security threat, I guess????

6pd5ex.jpg

So now that Sandy Berger is dead, Hillary Clinton is using the FBI again to beat the coon dog snot out of President Trump for winning the Presidency and denying her to be the POTUS. Her criminally insane hatred against President Trump is slightly worse, however, than Liz Cheney's arrogant view of the one and only best President since George Washington. It must really dog their cats that President Trump almost achieved world peace in the Middle East.

If you were looking for documents and were applying for a search warrant, knowing there was a personal safe in the residence, would you have asked for access, when seeking a search warrant? I would. I think they do this for a living, and pretty sure they would have, also. Remember, absolutely nothing is clear about what was found or not found or even where any possible evidence was recovered. We will know more in the coming days, I'm pretty sure.
Just lie to the judge like they did with the FISA court.

Braindead fuck name a president that actually packed their belongings when they left the white house?
Name another President that failed to give back official documents when asked. I have never packed for a President. I imagine these lower paid people might pack anything the President told the to pack.

Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
How would you feel if they had raided Monkey Boy's mansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back