Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optics is no reason not to get evidence you have witness to existing. You don't get a warrant on the former President's home on a fishing expedition, no way. Somebody knew what they were looking for and most likely place to find them, probably because somebody spilled the beans again. I guess we will see.

Where have you been the last seven years? Hello?

"You don't get a warrant on the former President's home on a fishing expedition, no way"

Have you even been FOLLOWING the news these last years? That's exactly what they did in DC, over and over again.

Now you’re just being irrational. You care so much about who uses which memes. I’ve seen some stupid arguments around here, but wow lol.

I don’t care what you approve of.

Yes, it's representative. You tried to own me using a meme your people didn't even manufacture. Because, big-picture, the Left doesn't build or create. You folks tear down.

/end

Optics is no reason not to get evidence you have witness to existing. You don't get a warrant on the former President's home on a fishing expedition, no way. Somebody knew what they were looking for and most likely place to find them, probably because somebody spilled the beans again. I guess we will see.
While I agree with you, rumors are, they went into that safe, and came up empty?

:dunno:

Yes, it's representative. You tried to own me using a meme your people didn't even manufacture. Because, big-picture, the Left doesn't build or create. You folks tear down.

/end
I’m pretty sure I already explained that I don’t care what memes you approve of. Your feelings don’t bother me. If you have a problem with which memes I use, then that’s your problem, not mine.

1660029727764.jpeg

I’m pretty sure I already explained that I don’t care what memes you approve of. Your feelings don’t bother me. If you have a problem with which memes I use, then that’s your problem, not mine.

View attachment 679609

That fact that you used a conservative meme meant to mock liberals is not about anyone's feelings. You did this, above. That's how ploddingly stupid the Left is. I feel no way about it. What is, is.

Thank God, and not a moment too soon, for me, after that Jan 6th crap.

Buckle up, buttercup. Because the furor over this could make that seem like a big pot of nothing.

Because this is about to blow the lid off just HOW corrupt our alphabet institutions are.

If they keep this up....there we be a couple of million armed Americans going after everyone in Washington.
Hence why the IRS has started arming itself Heavily this year. It isn’t a coincidence that the bill passes now. They knew all along.

The FBI has 'released the whirlwind' and they will 'pay the price' If they go forward with this they 'won't know what hit' them. There in bold.......Chuck Schumer's own threat to Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, they are Supreme Court Justices (for those illegal aliens here) The FBI somehow missed that one.
Snowflake.

While I agree with you, rumors are, they went into that safe, and came up empty?

:dunno:
If you were looking for documents and were applying for a search warrant, knowing there was a personal safe in the residence, would you have asked for access, when seeking a search warrant? I would. I think they do this for a living, and pretty sure they would have, also. Remember, absolutely nothing is clear about what was found or not found or even where any possible evidence was recovered. We will know more in the coming days, I'm pretty sure.

If you were looking for documents and were applying for a search warrant, knowing there was a personal safe in the residence, would you have asked for access, when seeking a search warrant? I would. I think they do this for a living, and pretty sure they would have, also. Remember, absolutely nothing is clear about what was found or not found or even where any possible evidence was recovered. We will know more in the coming days, I'm pretty sure.
You can hold your breath, I sure as hell won't.

No. But it also requires a very TIGHT LEGAL predicate for raiding the home of an ex-President and seizing his 4th amendment stuff and breaking into his safe -- FOR THE FIRST TIME in the history of America.

The J6th Inquisition is failing because of the incompetent KNOWN LYING morons running it. We're into the dark areas of a tyrannical stage with these TDS dementia people. You push this hard and bad shit is gonna happen. Tomorrow or when the Dems lose this power that's corrupting them.
Kind of depends on what is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back