Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The story is breaking all over the news wires. Everybody has the same take. The only thing confirmed so far, is a search warrant signed by a judge has been served directly to Trump. That doesn't happen without significant evidence of probable cause on an ex President. This is fucking huge.
I say it's a huge fuckuppery that may end that party known as "Democrats"

Talk about about "overplaying your hand"?

Well, this sets a new record for that.

It is common for outgoing presidents and officials to be ‘read in’ on issues and topics where their prior position and expertise are useful. This is at the discretion of the current sitting president. That means that any access to classified information a former president or government official obtains has to be granted – they can’t just walk into the CIA and say ‘brief me.’
I agree with that.

But maybe, correct me if I am wrong, but that is not what the FBI went fishing for? I thought we were talking about classified documents, that were classified when TRUMP was president?

Any clearance has to be granted by the current president.

That means that any access to classified information a former president or government official obtains has to be granted

No. It's a tradition that's been there for a hundred years. Presidents dont HOLD actual clearances while in office. SO -- you can't STRIP them of anything. You can just be infantile and NOT INVITE them into briefings. ALL high level agency heads RETAIN ACTUAL CLEARANCES.

Hillary VOLUNTARILY surrendered hers after Congress started poking around asking if "she still held them". Trump STRIPPED Brennan of HIS because of Brennans lying and deception in the Russia Russia Russia thingy.

So -- Trump can still be consulted and "read-into" any issue or problem by ANY agency or member of Congress as a CLEARED person.

As far as possessing classified docs -- if they were LOGGED OUT PROPERLY and stored and handled PROPERLY -- there's no issue.

Remember -- Mar-a-Lago was the Trump "away" White House and HAD (has) a "tank" or SCIF capable of the highest security measures. If it still exists.

In that link I gave you by security experts, should have made clear to you,

§ 2.2 Access to classified information by historical researchers, former Treasury Presidential and Vice Presidential appointees, and former Presidents and Vice Presidents.

(C) A former President or Vice President is only authorized access to classified information that was prepared by Treasury while that individual was serving as President or Vice President.

(ii) Granting access to classified information pursuant to this section does not constitute the granting of a security clearance for access to classified information.

NOT when he is no longer President

And taking them violates the Records Preservation Act
You'd be right - had Trump broke into the White House on January 21st and taken the documents. He gave them to himself while he was President and once given it can't be revoked.

Trump could have taken those documents and published them in a book or given them to CNN had he wished to do so. Or he could have done what Bill Clinton did and given all our nuclear designs and plans to the Chinese communists.

Enemy democrats are rabid to keep Trump from running in 2024. He's been too successful. His endorsements have dominated the primary. He is clearly the front runner already.

This is simply going to enrage the nation. This might just be the split that's been threatening.
Pray to God about this.

These people are absolute tyrants.. un-American.

Pray the rosary against all this evil
Praying won't help Trump.

Trump delayed returning 15 boxes containing classified material requested by officials with the National Archives for many months. The case was referred to the Justice Department by the archives early this year. A federal judge granted a search warrant for the classified documents which he illegal removed.

At first, I thought, Trump could not be so stupid as to remove classified documents and refuse to return them which he must know is illegal. However, considering his arrogance and his years of thumbing his noise at the law, it seems like he did take them.

Great. Someone really wants my attention again.

I can show you the recent post where you said all of the Biden admin needs to be purges. That's some fine shilling for the GOP.

And of course, there's the way you so often respond to anyone pointing out current GOP fascism with your "But the Democrats are the party of concentration camps" deflection. That's a very dishonest false equivalence, and when you do it, you're carrying water for the GOP.
Show it.

Well?

I say it's a huge fuckuppery that may end that party known as "Democrats"

Talk about about "overplaying your hand"?

Well, this sets a new record for that.

I will give a personal example that anyone can look up from my postings the last few weeks. I voted for Trump twice, but was a big fan of DeSantis now for 2024, firmly believing it was time to move on from Trump.

Oh hell no. Not now. Now, I'm back on the Trump Train if for nothing more than to rub every single one of the TDS faces in the dirt with his win. I mean that. These people must pay, and they must pay so hard that they never ever consider this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back