Trump's Hispanic numbers fairly good

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
some guy on the radio says Trump has "horrible turn out" of 40% of Hispanic voters.

those numbers are actually pretty good.

Another guy said he heard 30%, the news today showed young Hispanic girls saying they were voting for Trump

30% to 40% of Hispanics are interested in being American, the rest are looking for welfare or whatever.

actually good numbers I think

Yep between those numbers of Hispanics for Trump coupled with Black turnout in early voting LOWER than when it was for Obama its not looking good for Clinton. I am so ready for this crap to be over. Its seriously dragggginngggggg out. I think Trump wins much bigger than expected.So tired of hearing libtards bullshit over Trump losing blah blah blah....If he loses we can get on with the lawsuits,him refusing to concede etc.

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for unintentionally and accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.

Hillary is the one accusing Russia of hacks with no evidence

some guy on the radio says Trump has "horrible turn out" of 40% of Hispanic voters.

Another guy said he heard 30%, the news today showed young Hispanic girls saying they were voting for Trump

30% to 40% of Hispanics are interested in being American, the rest are looking for welfare or whatever.

And that is coming from you? Right on brother. Do you have anything to back up your post?

And that is coming from you? Right on brother. Do you have anything to back up your post?
Do you have anything to dispute his claim?

Forum List

Back