Trumps Healthplan, he doen't have one :

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
except cross state lines, and cut all Fed Aid of Medicaid to states.

I see nothing about pre existing conditions, and not a word about Medicare.

Help me if I'm wrong, but one does not need insurance if one does not want it. (wonder if this goes for auto insurance as well)

Repeal the ACA.

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

Great if your an multi millionaire and or billionaire who can pay cash for medical care, but most do not and we the taxpayers pay for everything, which is why he wants to cut taxes on the wealthy.

Healthcare Reform

Nothing would be better than obamacare.

No that is not true. Trump nothing plan is nothing, he has no answer to healthcare, except for the wealthy. He is a nothing man.

Last edited:

No that is not true. Trump nothing plan is nothing, he has no answer to healthcare, except for the wealthy. He is nothing man.
A nothing plan would be far superior to obiecare. Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our healthcare a government matter.

Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our roads, and bridges a government matter, other than roads specifically intended for mail delivery .

thankyou Iceweasal , tell Penny to get a job and buy her own healthcare eh !

No that is not true. Trump nothing plan is nothing, he has no answer to healthcare, except for the wealthy. He is nothing man.
A nothing plan would be far superior to obiecare. Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our healthcare a government matter.

Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes Amtrack a government matter.

------------------------- yep , tell Penny and others to get jobs so that they can buy their own healthcare !!

Of course He has a health plan, praised be His holey mane.

It goes like this: have some weird gastroenterologist write a promo blurb while the limo's waiting :gay: about having an "astonishingly excellent physique with rippling sinewy muscles more bigly and more superciliously awesome than anyone who's ever run for any office in the history of the universe ever -- many people are saying that".

--- which of course He is. Why else would He be orange?

Trump does not know the constitution if he did, he'd realize all citizens in the US are allowed to practice the religion of their choice.

Also in 1776, what was the population?? how many states were there??? how was mail delivered???? did we have TV???

Start getting real. This is the problem with The GOP and Trumpeters, they want to go back to when we built fires with sticks. Steam engine days. Diaper days. Babies with auto semiautomatic weapons.

------------------------- yep , tell Penny and others to get jobs so that they can buy their own healthcare !!

We have always had healthcare. My husband is a subcontractor and I'm retired. He is now on the ACA, and do not even try to tell me that insurance was cheaper before the ACA, plus he has history of kidney stones, is not on any medication, but he has not been able to change insurance since he had a couple of his stones blasted out, and every year on his birthday he got a gift from his insurance company,

a health insurance premium raise.

Trump does not know the constitution if he did, he'd realize all citizens in the US are allowed to practice the religion of their choice.

Also in 1776, what was the population?? how many states were there??? how was mail delivered???? did we have TV???

Start getting real. This is the problem with The GOP and Trumpeters, they want to go back to when we built fires with sticks. Steam engine days. Diaper days. Babies with auto semiautomatic weapons.
You failed to answer the challenge and went off into the weeds. The Constitution is still valid today, nothing there against TV. Or government controlled health care.

We have always had healthcare. My husband is a subcontractor and I'm retired. He is now on the ACA, and do not even try to tell me that insurance was cheaper before the ACA, plus he has history of kidney stones, is not on any medication, but he has not been able to change insurance since he had a couple of his stones blasted out, and every year on his birthday he got a gift from his insurance company,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- get a job , buy your healthcare Penny !!

Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our roads, and bridges a government matter, other than roads specifically intended for mail delivery .
Why should make shit up? I'm not a liberal. Roads and bridges should be done by states. If people in a state want government to build roads, run their health care or provide ass wipers that's their right. You don't have one.

All health insurance goes up as you age. You need it explained? And I don't believe your insurance is cheaper.

Help me if I'm wrong, but one does not need insurance if one does not want it. (wonder if this goes for auto insurance as well)

Repeal the ACA.

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

Great if your an multi millionaire and or billionaire who can pay cash for medical care, but most do not and we the taxpayers pay for everything, which is why he wants to cut taxes on the wealthy.

Healthcare Reform

Yes, he had a plan, he wants to get rid of Obamacare.

You failed to answer the challenge and went off into the weeds. The Constitution is still valid today, nothing there against TV. Or government controlled health care.

Well let me put it to you this way. since the advent of capitalism and insurance company main focus on profits, we need to now have government influence on how best to handle the insurance companies and drug companies. When you look at insurance companies , there is really no need for them , is there? Insurance is the biggest rip off , and is not in the constitution is it.

I say lets all quit having insurance , health insurance. Lets all quit right now!! How is that. If Trump gets in , we shall sell our house, and rent, so no one can put a lien on our home for medical bills. how is that. No more insurance!!!!!

Last edited:

Repeal the ACA.

Healthcare Reform

And nothing further. He has no ideal what the ACA is, he thought and lied about his employees were on it and complained to him, he has no idea

his workers weren't on it. He is such a charlatan. He knows nothing, except what his peons tell him. To be frank, he is one huge idiot.

Repeal the ACA.

Healthcare Reform

And nothing further. He has no ideal what the ACA is, he thought and lied about his employees were on it and complained to him, he has no idea

his workers weren't on it. He is such a charlatan. He knows nothing, except what his peons tell him. To be frank, he is one huge idiot.

Nothing further is needed. Trump is far from an idiot, but I'd take an idiot in the White House before the criminal Hillary any time. We would be much better off.

Repeal the ACA.

Healthcare Reform

Nothing further is needed. Trump is far from an idiot, but I'd take an idiot in the White House before the criminal Hillary any time. We would be much better off.

Now we know whey intelligent women are not voting for Trump. NOR intelligent men.

Forum List

Back