Trump Trump's great lawyers

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
The New York Times is reporting that Trump's lawyers DO NOT want him to be interviewed by Mueller for fear that Mueller could well catch him in a lie. Of course Trump says that he can't wait to be questioned by Mueller, but will defer to his lawyers.

Got to give those attorney's credit for being very competent and Trump credit for selecting them. With his penchant for lying on a daily, even minute by minute, basis, the last thing Trump needs is to be questioned in a legal setting. He could well, probably 100% odds, be caught lying and slapped with a perjury charge.

But then again, being "totally innocent" and having been "totally vindicated" by the Nunes whitewash memo, and with "no collusion" ever taking place, why would he fear Mueller? Simple, and his attorney's know full well, Trump ain't got the brains to take on Mueller. Mueller could easily turn "Trump's innocence" in to total guilt.

Can't wait to see what happens. I'll give any odds you want that Trump will hide behind his lawyers.

The New York Times is reporting that Trump's lawyers DO NOT want him to be interviewed by Mueller for fear that Mueller could well catch him in a lie. Of course Trump says that he can't wait to be questioned by Mueller, but will defer to his lawyers.

Got to give those attorney's credit for being very competent and Trump credit for selecting them. With his penchant for lying on a daily, even minute by minute, basis, the last thing Trump needs is to be questioned in a legal setting. He could well, probably 100% odds, be caught lying and slapped with a perjury charge.

But then again, being "totally innocent" and having been "totally vindicated" by the Nunes whitewash memo, and with "no collusion" ever taking place, why would he fear Mueller? Simple, and his attorney's know full well, Trump ain't got the brains to take on Mueller. Mueller could easily turn "Trump's innocence" in to total guilt.

Can't wait to see what happens. I'll give any odds you want that Trump will hide behind his lawyers.

I can almost bet that Trump will hide behind his lawyers because he not only has a wandering out of control mouth , he has told so many lies that it would be hard to keep things straight.

This is a 'No Brainer'. Why would any attorney allow their client to be questioned unless subpoenaed? You never speak to ANYONE BUT your attorney. That goes for anyone on this planet who can be called as a witness against you. STFU. Public opinion be damned.

This is a 'No Brainer'. Why would any attorney allow their client to be questioned unless subpoenaed? You never speak to ANYONE BUT your attorney. That goes for anyone on this planet who can be called as a witness against you. STFU. Public opinion be damned.
Trump has nothing to gain by talking to Mueller. STFU is the best advice an attorney can give.

Trump has nothing to gain by talking to Mueller. STFU is the best advice an attorney can give.

trump's renowned for taking good advice

ask steve bannon if you don't believe me...

Trump knows more than his lawyers

He should testify anyway.......Mueller is no match for his superior intellect

Trump's ego will not allow him to remain quiet. He's always the smartest man in the room, just ask him. He is beyond reproach. He'll talk. He'll ignore the advice of his lawyers and he'll talk.

He just can't help himself, he just can't keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:

I can almost bet that Trump will hide behind his lawyers because he not only has a wandering out of control mouth , he has told so many lies that it would be hard to keep things straight.

Trumps lawyers suck in this, they are way out of their league.

Trump's ego will not allow him to remain quiet. He's always the smartest man in the room, just ask him. He is beyond reproach. He'll talk. He'll ignore the advice of his lawyers and he'll talk.

He just can't help himself, he just can't keep his mouth shut.

That's how he got to where he is now. It's all been a game to him.

I bet they are charging him millions a day for making stupid decisions..

I bet they are charging him millions a day for making stupid decisions..

Exactly, you are as well informed as I am, you read the story's that no well established law firm wants to defend Trump so all he has is business lawyers ...yes men

Way underneath Mueller' s team...

New Topics

Forum List

Back