Trump's grandfather & my great great great grandparents came over on same boat, you mad?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I take some interest in heritage. A ways to go yet, but just a first name from my mom's cookbook led to an enlightenment. The web is cool once you read past the BS. A lot of the information was wrong since corrected, gravestones don't lie. Anyway, I come from the same ship line Trump, so trump that.
:abgg2q.jpg:

SS Eider - Wikipedia

On a side, Trumps' grandpa must have been pretty young. My great x 3 were old and died soon after their arrival.

Last edited:
Damn immigrants coming here screwing things up. My ancestors were here from the earliest days of colonial America as well as some distant native American and black ancestry.

I take some interest in heritage. A ways to go yet, but just a first name from my mom's cookbook led to an enlightenment. The web is cool once you read past the BS. A lot of the information was wrong since corrected, gravestones don't lie. Anyway, I come from the same ship line Trump, so trump that.

SS Eider - Wikipedia

On a side, Trumps' grandpa must have been pretty young. My great x 3 were old and died soon after their arrival.

A lot of riff raff that could not make it where they were migrated, yes.

SS Eider - Wikipedia

A lot of riff raff that could not make it where they were migrated, yes.

Yep, along with the people who made this country great. Now we abuse it. What's the Latino legacy in the USA? Burger King and labor, because above all today's America is soft, lazy & entitled. At least Latino have a backbone. Nothing like exploiting them right?

Course PROGS pretend we disallow immigration to start with. It's because they entertain racism.

Forum List

Back