Trumps Going to Drive Life Under Dem Control Home to Voters

So he isn’t interested in helping the homeless situation after all, just in politicizing it. Disgusting but unsurprising.

F9CEDB0C-79D8-43D6-8D9F-CD6EAC94C1EB.jpeg

San Diego and Mesa are Republican, Las Vegas are independent.

So he isn’t interested in helping the homeless situation after all, just in politicizing it. Disgusting but unsurprising.

View attachment 278758

Your graph kind of proves the OP point...The city of San Francisco has nearly the number of homeless in the entire San Diego county...your own graph shows that democrat run cities are a wasteland....

View attachment 278758

Your graph kind of proves the OP point...The city of San Francisco has nearly the number of homeless in the entire San Diego county...your own graph shows that democrat run cities are a wasteland....
And San Diego County is the size of Connecticut.

View attachment 278758

You must be forgetting all the progressive politicians doing everything they can to keep the homeless, homeless. And now, you blame Trump for the situation they created. Progressives are pure evil.

View attachment 278758

San Diego is an illegal riddled victim of decades of no border control.

New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Los Angeles are self inflicted.
None are really self inflicted. It is a complex problem, you have high housing costs for example.

View attachment 278758

None are really self inflicted. It is a complex problem, you have high housing costs for example.
Yup, a house like mine which I bought for 60,000 dollars in Texas would cost upwards of 300K out there.

Than Fwanthithco and San Diego are both part of California, the biggest Democrap-run shithole in the country.

This from someone who has lived in this wretched state nearly his entire life, and seen it's decay.

View attachment 278758

Does it?

These are the 20 best US cities to live in

Austin, Denver.... in fact most of those cities have Democrat mayors.

Hardly a wasteland.

You need to get out more.

View attachment 278758

Yup, a house like mine which I bought for 60,000 dollars in Texas would cost upwards of 300K out there.
Yup. That is the free market for you.

View attachment 278758

Chinese buying real estate

View attachment 278758

Does it?

Hardly a wasteland.

Opinion of today.com.

Some people choose to live in Buffalo.

View attachment 278758

Only complex to Leftards.

View attachment 278758

Does it?

Hardly a wasteland.

Opinion of today.com.

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/best-places-to-live

View attachment 278758

SaudiS too.

SaudiS too.
More reason to support Trump, thanks.

View attachment 278758

Does it?

Hardly a wasteland.

Opinion of today.com.

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/best-places-to-live
I give the cat lady living with 500 cats in her apartment more credibility than those stupid things. Denver? Really? Cost is astronomical, under snow 9 months a year and traffic rivaling LA.

SaudiS too.
More reason to support Trump, thanks.
Cause he loves the Saudi’s?

Forum List

Back