Trump's Future?

lol cross the rubicon jesus christ u bum trump ain't leading no real insurrection

some kids in utah would just drop missiles on you from drones* on you and be done with it. With a fucking xbox controller

I think Trump should consider becoming a media icon controlling a vast demographic. Just like the MSM is today. Actually, he would be better doing it than them. After all, he USED Twitter mercilessly for years. He could buy up liberal outlets and insert conservative Trump pundits...Just like the DNC does today and align with the vast audiences of Rush, Hannity, Carelson, etc. Maybe run himself in 2024 OR run his son Don Jr and stay behind the scenes wielding most of the power. Oh and you "Orange Man Bad" TDSers need not respond. We already heard your DNC talking points.
Since Donald Trump sr. will be too old for another potus term I suggest using your "Dual Approach" idea. Stage Don jr. as a potus candidate while Don sr. edges his way into the talk show/media icon business which would attract the status left like flies to honey as the statist left is hopelessly addicted to prez Trump. We already know that a MAGA political party could easily become a reality. Yeah this would be the way to go like two Trump's are better than one!

I think Trump should consider becoming a media icon controlling a vast demographic. Just like the MSM is today. Actually, he would be better doing it than them. After all, he USED Twitter mercilessly for years. He could buy up liberal outlets and insert conservative Trump pundits...Just like the DNC does today and align with the vast audiences of Rush, Hannity, Carelson, etc. Maybe run himself in 2024 OR run his son Don Jr and stay behind the scenes wielding most of the power. Oh and you "Orange Man Bad" TDSers need not respond. We already heard your DNC talking points.
Trump will end up being a wrecking ball for the GOP in 2024 is my guess, especially since he can still run again.

Not that the GOP was not already in ruin when he took the helm, because they were.

Post Trump will be a GOP party that continues to go along with the DNC and refuses to fight for anything really.

IMO, Don jr. has already shown himself to be a stud when the lights are bright and the cameras are rolling.

From what I've gathered, his politics are more libertarian than those of his old man.....Though he's not going to make anyone forget Ron Paul, he doesn't have one foot planted in the 1950s republican way of thinking.

Regardless, can anyone overcome the 15% cheat factor that we're dealing with?
No way!! Not when Ivanka can run!!!:love_ya4::love_ya4::love_ya4::love_ya4:

I'd even become a yank to vote for her!!!!

Greg

You trump Nazis should wait before making too many plans for your wannabe führer.

Despite your wannabe führer's many efforts to wreck the Department of Justice, many United States prosecuting attorneys with integrity remain.

Unlike your wannabe führer's Senate impeachment trial, United States Attorneys are not forced to kiss the a$$es of trump's Nazis. So an acquittal for your wannabe führer in a federal court on charges of treason associated with the January 6th attempted coup, is highly unlikely.

If trump's Nazis' wannabe führer survives his prison sentence (that'll never happen), maybe then the trump Nazis' glorious plans for their wannabe führer can take shape.

Nice job of projection, fascist fucktard.

Forum List

Back