Trump's Future?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I think Trump should consider becoming a media icon controlling a vast demographic. Just like the MSM is today. Actually, he would be better doing it than them. After all, he USED Twitter mercilessly for years. He could buy up liberal outlets and insert conservative Trump pundits...Just like the DNC does today and align with the vast audiences of Rush, Hannity, Carelson, etc. Maybe run himself in 2024 OR run his son Don Jr and stay behind the scenes wielding most of the power. Oh and you "Orange Man Bad" TDSers need not respond. We already heard your DNC talking points.

IMO, Don jr. has already shown himself to be a stud when the lights are bright and the cameras are rolling.

From what I've gathered, his politics are more libertarian than those of his old man.....Though he's not going to make anyone forget Ron Paul, he doesn't have one foot planted in the 1950s republican way of thinking.

Regardless, can anyone overcome the 15% cheat factor that we're dealing with?

I think Trump should consider becoming a media icon controlling a vast demographic. Just like the MSM is today. Actually, he would be better doing it than them. After all, he USED Twitter mercilessly for years. He could buy up liberal outlets and insert conservative Trump pundits...Just like the DNC does today and align with the vast audiences of Rush, Hannity, Carelson, etc. Maybe run himself in 2024 OR run his son Don Jr and stay behind the scenes wielding most of the power. Oh and you "Orange Man Bad" TDSers need not respond. We already heard your DNC talking points.

I'd rather follow him "across the Rubicon" . . . if you get my drift . . .

If he was smart enough, and he has the money to do it, he could get right back into the social media craze, by starting his own Twitter-like social network. Send a strong message to Jack Dorsey, that just because you can ban and censor conservatives, and Trump himself, won't stop him from "tweeting" to the American people. Probably call his new social network - The American Patriot Network.

I wouldn't want to follow him...Though I'll maybe setup a beer and snacks concession nearby.

I wouldn't want to follow him...Though I'll maybe setup a beer and snacks concession nearby.

Group discounts? I would really like to hear him repeat Caesar's words as he leads an army across the Potomac: "The die is cast."

IMO, Don jr. has already shown himself to be a stud when the lights are bright and the cameras are rolling.

From what I've gathered, his politics are more libertarian than those of his old man.....Though he's not going to make anyone forget Ron Paul, he doesn't have one foot planted in the 1950s republican way of thinking.

Regardless, can anyone overcome the 15% cheat factor that we're dealing with?
Yeah ever since he grew the beard and started poking Gavin Newsom's X...... :yes_text12::banana:

He was a one trick pony. He knew how to use Twitter to promote himself. Now that's gone, and he's shamed silent.

If he was smart enough, and he has the money to do it, he could get right back into the social media craze, by starting his own Twitter-like social network. Send a strong message to Jack Dorsey, that just because you can ban and censor conservatives, and Trump himself, won't stop him from "tweeting" to the American people. Probably call his new social network - The American Patriot Network.

You are a retard.

You trump Nazis should wait before making too many plans for your wannabe führer.

Despite your wannabe führer's many efforts to wreck the Department of Justice, many United States prosecuting attorneys with integrity remain.

Unlike your wannabe führer's Senate impeachment trial, United States Attorneys are not forced to kiss the a$$es of trump's Nazis. So an acquittal for your wannabe führer in a federal court on charges of treason associated with the January 6th attempted coup, is highly unlikely.

If trump's Nazis' wannabe führer survives his prison sentence (that'll never happen), maybe then the trump Nazis' glorious plans for their wannabe führer can take shape.

You trump Nazis should wait before making too many plans for your wannabe führer.

Despite your wannabe führer's many efforts to wreck the Department of Justice, many United States prosecuting attorneys with integrity remain.

Unlike your wannabe führer's Senate impeachment trial, United States Attorneys are not forced to kiss the a$$es of trump's Nazis. So an acquittal for your wannabe führer in a federal court on charges of treason associated with the January 6th attempted coup, is highly unlikely.

If trump's Nazis' wannabe führer survives his prison sentence (that'll never happen), maybe then the trump Nazis' glorious plans for their wannabe führer can take shape.

That is ironic coming from a vermin DemoRAT
You’re the ones who are the spawn of Stalin , Mao and Hitler with your fake impeachments, rigged elections ,leftist thugs and total contempt of the constitution and any law and order
You come to my door and I will put you in the grave

He is 75 !! Just relax in bliss !!
A great businessman , a good golfer and a superb president

My my you are indeed a perambulating piece of garbage. Despite your best Trump wet dreams, that's not going to happen. Do you really think anyone in your corrupt garbage party want to give a Trump defense team the power of discovery?

You’re the ones who are the spawn of Stalin , Mao and Hitler with your fake impeachments, rigged elections ,leftist thugs and total contempt of the constitution and any law and order
Interesting that the liberals can't see reality. They look and they think that because Mitch and Mitt have groveled before them that they have the conservative base cowed. They've misread that badly.. The more they think they're going to be punitive the more they just piss people off. They've always thought that conservatives would always be meek and compromise. The events at the Capital have scared them shitless and so they're trying to double down hoping to push back hard enough to scare their opposition from ever standing up to them again. It's not working and their frustration is going through the roof. They just can't figure out how to force people to accept this manipulated election.

Interesting that the liberals can't see reality. They look and they think that because Mitch and Mitt have groveled before them that they have the conservative base cowed. They've misread that badly.. The more they think they're going to be punitive the more they just piss people off. They've always thought that conservatives would always be meek and compromise. The events at the Capital have scared them shitless and so they're trying to double down hoping to push back hard enough to scare their opposition from ever standing up to them again. It's not working and their frustration is going through the roof. They just can't figure out how to force people to accept this manipulated election.
They’re not liberals!! They’re fascist now and the enemy to me

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I suspect he will be spend his time lawyer shopping at your expense, for endless trials and lawsuits, unless he stiffs some more of them and they become like his former bankers.

It'll be good to have the cable companies dump his channel from the line-up. Why should Twitter and Facebook have all the fun?

And it will give blob supporters something else to complain about since its not the holidays and they don't have a "war on Christmas" to invent.

Ted Turner and Rupert Murdoch did it. No reason Trump couldn't.

Forum List

Back