Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

No...Grifty is getting 20 whacks...it's only fair that Biden.....and Hillary........and Obama, get 20 whacks too....or I can't recognize this country anymore.

I think that's how it goes.

Did I say "Grifty"?
They should go after Hillary for her e-mails. But when was that?

Oct 9, 2016 — '33000 e-mails deleted.…That was after getting a subpoena. That was not before. That was after.' - Donald Trump.

Too bad Trumps DOJ didn't go after Hillary within the statute of limitations, which ran out during Bidens first year in office.

If Trump goes to jail, he may well be convicted under non-existent karmic law. The penalties for mishandling government documents, even those that aren't classified, got bumped up to felonies under Trump. He believed it was enough to get Hillary Clinton, no longer an applause point in his rally speech, actually arrested and jailed: "Lock her up!" She wasn't and now it's Trump who faces judgement.

If Trump goes to jail, he may well be convicted under non-existent karmic law. The penalties for mishandling government documents, even those that aren't classified, got bumped up to felonies under Trump. He believed it was enough to get Hillary Clinton, no longer an applause point in his rally speech, actually arrested and jailed: "Lock her up!" She wasn't and now it's Trump who faces judgement.
She wouldn't have been subject to them after their crafting..

But I'm all for Grifty in prison.

Classified documents get misplaced. It happens a lot actually.

THIS ^^^ is how totally fucking stupid the leftards are.

Read this three times and let it sink in.

THESE ^^^ are the rotten bastards who'd give Taiwan to the CCP.

Did Trump? He's pretty cavalier about confidential documents and national security.

Hey you dumb fucktard, PEACE is national security.

ZERO wars during the Trump administration.

=> ZERO <=

For the first time in EIGHTY fucking years.

You fucking hypocrite leftards used to value peace, what happened?

Says the guy who bought into every lame RW factoid..from Birtherism to Pizzagate~
It is clear that YOU don't know karmic justice..even when it's front page news!
I finally did get to see Obama's birth certificate.
Barack-Obama-birth-certificate-Coast-Province-General-Hospital-Mombasa-Kenya-1961-1500.png

Forum List

Back