Trump's former campaign manager threatens to commit suicide

His wife Bakker Acted him, which is good...maybe he can get the psychiatric help he needs....

Reportedly, he was skimming off Trump campaign donations or the good will of Trump supporters, is what i had read at the time of his demotion...it wasnt just Tic Toc users fooling him on Tulsa attendance....

Found link

Last edited:
I swear Trump is lust like that kid from the Omen. Where ever Trump goes or whomever associates with Trump, disaster invariably follows.

Just like the Arkanciders ain't he?

The story didn't say they identified the guy, btw.

Seems every one of the Clinton friends end up dead.

This story is yet another attempt to make Trump look like the Dummycraps do.

Last edited:
Fake news
You nuts will manage to implicate George Soros on this one.

That's an idiotic assessment. Depression and mental illness can affect all ages, genders, races, educational levels, economic status, or political affiliations. No one is immune, not even yourself.

These are pretty rough times for some folks. Anyone who is having trouble can hopefully get help, instead of harming themselves or others.

What's going on?
2020 had been the strangest year by far.
Getting involved with trump is poison.
Only for liberal creatures.
Trump hired a liberal for a campaign manager? Now that's what I call equal opportunity.

What's going on?
2020 had been the strangest year by far.

I hope it's not true. The Tulsa rally sealed his fate.

True that.

Here's why Brad Parscale was a major train wreck for Trump’s reelection campaign: conservative

Probably his hopes and dreams were crushed in some way. Probably thought he was somebody. Then, poof, you're fired. He's probably just being a Karen.

Parscale has too much grit and too much heart. he will never give in.

his favorite movie is "Never Back Down"

His wife Bakker Acted him, which is good...maybe he can get the psychiatric help he needs....

Reportedly, he was skimming off Trump campaign donations or the good will of Trump supporters, is what i had read at the time of his demotion...it wasnt just Tic Toc users fooling him on Tulsa attendance....
Link to it

Found link

Yeah, but he wasnt the one blowing all the dough, the RNC was.

Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager, liked to call Mr. Trump’s re-election war machine an “unstoppable juggernaut.” But interviews with more than a dozen current and former campaign aides and Trump allies, and a review of thousands of items in federal campaign filings, show that the president’s campaign and the R.N.C. developed some profligate habits as they burned through hundreds of millions of dollars. Since Bill Stepien replaced Mr. Parscale in July, the campaign has imposed a series of belt-tightening measures that have reshaped initiatives, including hiring practices, travel and the advertising budget. ...
The Trump campaign has undertaken its own financial review of spending under Mr. Parscale. Among the first changes implemented was shutting down an ad campaign that used Mr. Parscale’s personal social media accounts to deliver pro-Trump ads. More than $800,000 had been poured into boosting Mr. Parscale’s Facebook and Instagram pages; those ads ceased the day after he was removed as campaign manager.
Mr. Parscale said the Facebook page was “not my idea” and the “family’s direct approval” had been sought on the program.
“I built an unprecedented infrastructure with the Republican Party under this family’s leadership since 2016,” Mr. Parscale said in a statement to The Times. “I am proud of my achievements.”

I met him at CPAC back in February. He was a really, really nice guy, but you could tell that he was someone who was probably stressed all the time...

I swear Trump is just like that kid from the Omen. Wherever Trump goes or whomever associates with Trump, disaster invariably follows.
He oughta hire a bunch of democrats to work for him.

I swear Trump is just like that kid from the Omen. Wherever Trump goes or whomever associates with Trump, disaster invariably follows.
He oughta hire a bunch of democrats to work for him.
Why? He finds plenty of people of low character (like himself) right in the party that would let him take over, after the Dem refuse to play with him.

Forum List

Back