Trumps first order: Anyone caught burning American flag charge with treason

Kinda makes me think I want to travel to Trump Tower and burn a flag in front of it.

Free speech is protected speech, even if you don't like what people are saying.

Me? I don't care if you burn a flag in front of me, I spent 20 years in the Navy defending this country so that you could do that if you wanted.

However....................I do have the right to respond to your free speech with a bit of my own.

People can burn the flag all they want for all I care. There's never gonna be a shortage of those retards setting themselves on fire in front of the cameras.

Enjoy a funny meme.

14947721_734646143352656_6854713538178207067_n.jpg

The point the article is trying to make is, free speech is protected speech because the Supreme Court said so. Burning the flag is free speech because the Supreme Court said so.

A conservative court might not say so.

The point the article is trying to make is, free speech is protected speech because the Supreme Court said so. Burning the flag is free speech because the Supreme Court said so.

Thank you for explaining that....I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

I don't think that a conservative court would be able to overturn that ruling since it has already been in place for as long as it has.

And, if they did, there would be a serious backlash against them.

Odium, I might burn my flag just for you. I a 78 year old american born citizen. You front like it come see me.

I don't think that a conservative court would be able to overturn that ruling since it has already been in place for as long as it has.

There is still attempts by courts to destroy the 2nd amendment.

Trump’s FIRST Order: Anyone Burning An American Flag To Be Charged With TREASON

BAM! Take it lefties! 5-4 advantage in supreme court more than like a 6-3 or 7-2 in the long run and this WILL come to fruition.Gitmo awaits you!

Sorry Odious but King Trump cannot gut the constitution.

Yeah, he has said he will end free speech, free press, will steal private and public property, will increase surveillance on Americans to an extent we cannot now imagine - but he can't.

Suck it up or move to Russia.

Nope. Voted third party. I actually think trump might do good things. Wages must climb as we will now expect business to pay double to american citizens what illegals made for the same work. 7 dollars per hour for pucking crops becomes 20 bucks an hour for an american doing that jib. Can your lame ass pea brain comprehend that?

Kinda makes me think I want to travel to Trump Tower and burn a flag in front of it.

Free speech is protected speech, even if you don't like what people are saying.

Me? I don't care if you burn a flag in front of me, I spent 20 years in the Navy defending this country so that you could do that if you wanted.

However....................I do have the right to respond to your free speech with a bit of my own.
I see you have no idea what is "free speech " But then, as a leftie, I know you don't understand freedom of religion or the right to bear arms either.

There is still attempts by courts to destroy the 2nd amendment.

Liar.

Try reading the constitution. Same suggestion for Death Angel

Idiots.

You're thinking of his attack on vets and military.

:bsflag:

14980836_1214698411925446_3914994018431765956_n.jpg

Oh don't worry, no one expects a conservative court to protect free speech. Or any other rights guaranteed by the Constitution. Conservative want a 'conservative' court for the specific reason of ignoring the Constitution and making law from the bench.

Yeah and the Second has been around longer so you loons leave it be

Trump’s FIRST Order: Anyone Burning An American Flag To Be Charged With TREASON

BAM! Take it lefties! 5-4 advantage in supreme court more than like a 6-3 or 7-2 in the long run and this WILL come to fruition.Gitmo awaits you!

It's true, the very short stay in Whitehouse by Trump will have a lasting effect on the court, in fact it is the only thing I regret about his win.

BUT, I doubt he will be able to find anyone crazy enough to agree that such "order" is Constitutional.

Forum List

Back