trump's first days in office, CIA gave up trying to explain things

The 'I' in CIA stands anymore for idiot and/or ivy leaguer. They're interchangeable, so take your choice.
The guy who first mentioned “intelligence agency” was an oxymoron was thinking of the CIA.

If you look at the organization Trump built, you can see he has business skills.
However, you are right that Trump doesn't like to read tons of factoids.
Pompeo figured out that to get your points across to Trump you need brief, interesting powerpoint presentations with a few highlights and key points.

If you give him tons of reading material, he doesn't have the time to read it.

So he can read, but prefers powerpoint presentations.

Joe Xiden never reads anythng except the teleprompter when told to read. See the difference? Xiden is a "figurehead". Trump was the "president".
The orange retard?

The presidential turkey pardon is supposed to be one of those light and fun moments for a president, but since Donald Trump can’t be trusted to talk without a script, the White House had to write it all down and put the speech on a giant teleprompter for Trump to read.

1638264728319.png

The orange retard?

The presidential turkey pardon is supposed to be one of those light and fun moments for a president, but since Donald Trump can’t be trusted to talk without a script, the White House had to write it all down and put the speech on a giant teleprompter for Trump to read.

View attachment 569970
The current President can’t even read from a teleprompter without totally screwing up.

Trump can’t read. Trump has never read. The people he went to school said he paid others to write his papers. Even then he never graduated with honours or distinguished himself academically.
Trump has always said that he makes decisions on the fly by “reading the room”. He relies on gut instinct instead of due diligence. Those gut instincts have lead him to 7 multi million dollar bankruptcies. Of course Trump personally made money off those bankruptcies but the banks who lent to him, the trades people who did work for him, and the investors who trusted him with their money all lost.
Every Trump business deal ends in lawsuits and recriminations, all of which Trump loses, appeals and then lose it again. After all of the appeals are exhausted, the residents get the sheriff to throw the company out and they cheer as I watch the Trump name being taken off the building.
You’re in the middle of “all of the lawsuits have been lost” and you’re “waiting for the sheriff to throw him out”.
Trump's extensive holdings are very well managed. He is very successful. Guess how much he is worth in 2012?????

1638277693187.png

$2.5b that's not much compared to the hi-tech oligarchs, but its a very nice amount, for an "illiterate", huh?

To be fair, the CIA isn't exactly all that good at explaining things. Like why we were in Afghanistan for 20 years?

I have no doubt I would have said "Now say that again and tell me again how that is believable and makes any sense at all"?

The orange retard?

OK, tell me you think Xiden can speak without a teleprompter? Nope.
A better question is, which president actually ran the US government, as opposed to having it run him, Trump or Xiden?

Trump is irrational and paranoid.. His theme for over 40 years is that the system is rigged against him... And, basically Trump does't have enough education to know what the CIA or FBI or lawyers or generals or US intelligence is talking about.

He covers that up with his conspiracy theories.

The same ole schtick leftists use when challenged on any issue. We are just smarter than you and you don’t understand. Oh ok.

The current President can’t even read from a teleprompter without totally screwing up.

President Biden appeared to have a “Ron Burgundy” moment Tuesday while reading a speech about gas prices off a Teleprompter — but the reference turned out to be part of the script.

Biden was compared to the fictional newscaster from the movie “Anchorman” when he recited the words “end of quote” after referencing a statement from the CEO of Walmart.

However, it turns out Biden was actually trying to end the quote and move on to another point.

“And, by the way, you may have heard the CEO of Walmart yesterday on the steps we’ve taken. He said, and I quote, ‘The combination of private enterprise and government working together has been really successful,'” Biden said in the speech.

“He went on to say, ‘All the way through the supply chain, there’s … a lot of innovation.’ Because of the actions we’ve taken, things have begun to change. End of quote.”

The president then moved on to the next sentence.

Nothing wrong there, 'end of quote was included in his speech.

President Donald Trump took a shot at his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, on Thursday night that visibly fell apart in yet another instance of Trump struggling to paint himself as more mentally capable than Biden.

“I’m watching what they’re doing with Biden where he’s using teleprompters,” Trump told his supporters during a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin.

“‘Move it up, move it up, I can’t see, I can’t see,'” the President continued, mock-quoting Biden.

“He’s shot,” Trump added. “He’s shot.”

Meanwhile, two teleprompters could be seen standing plainly a few feet away.

OK, tell me you think Xiden can speak without a teleprompter? Nope.
Biden does it all the time.

On the other hand when the orange retard loses his teleprompter, he just makes shit up.
Or even worse, he wrote his own speech.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

Washington, wasn't commander in chief......................yet.
The revolutionary forces were not named after George Washington.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Airports, during the revolutionary war?
The Fort McHenry battle was in 1812, a different war.

But of course, it's never Trump's fault.

He blamed the rain.....................for his stupidity.

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said.

Of course you did.

The best 'speech'....................EVER.

A better question is, which president actually ran the US government, as opposed to having it run him, Trump or Xiden?

Biden took control.

Trump, of course, passes the buck, as usual.

March 19 2020
Speaking at what’s become a daily White House press briefing on the pandemic, Trump insisted that states should take the lead in supplying the badly needed medical equipment and protective items, despite the federal government’s vastly greater resources and capabilities.

“Governors are supposed to be doing a lot of this work,” he said. “The federal government’s not supposed to be out there buying vast amounts of items and then shipping. You know, we’re not a shipping clerk. We’ll help out wherever we can.”

“I don’t take responsibility at all” for complaints by state officials about the scarcity of testing for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus.

Then he stole their orders.

“We the states are trying to actively get every piece of PPE that we can. We’re bidding against one another, and in some cases, the federal government is taking priority,” Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said on CNN’s State of the Union.

A number of governors — including Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker — have said they’ve seen orders for masks and other needed equipment canceled because the federal government outbid them. This has led to some finding creative ways to disguise their orders to mask them from the Trump administration.

Of course, then brags what a great job HE did.

Trump's extensive holdings are very well managed. He is very successful. Guess how much he is worth in 2012?????

View attachment 570007

$2.5b that's not much compared to the hi-tech oligarchs, but its a very nice amount, for an "illiterate", huh?
Every one of those properties is mortgaged to the hilt and knowing Trump, overvalued.

Trump owes more on those properties than their worth.

President Biden appeared to have a “Ron Burgundy” moment Tuesday while reading a speech about gas prices off a Teleprompter — but the reference turned out to be part of the script.

Biden was compared to the fictional newscaster from the movie “Anchorman” when he recited the words “end of quote” after referencing a statement from the CEO of Walmart.

However, it turns out Biden was actually trying to end the quote and move on to another point.

“And, by the way, you may have heard the CEO of Walmart yesterday on the steps we’ve taken. He said, and I quote, ‘The combination of private enterprise and government working together has been really successful,'” Biden said in the speech.

“He went on to say, ‘All the way through the supply chain, there’s … a lot of innovation.’ Because of the actions we’ve taken, things have begun to change. End of quote.”

The president then moved on to the next sentence.

Nothing wrong there, 'end of quote was included in his speech.

President Donald Trump took a shot at his Democratic rival, Joe Biden, on Thursday night that visibly fell apart in yet another instance of Trump struggling to paint himself as more mentally capable than Biden.

“I’m watching what they’re doing with Biden where he’s using teleprompters,” Trump told his supporters during a rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin.

“‘Move it up, move it up, I can’t see, I can’t see,'” the President continued, mock-quoting Biden.

“He’s shot,” Trump added. “He’s shot.”

Meanwhile, two teleprompters could be seen standing plainly a few feet away.
I personally feel Joe Biden is a prime example of a corrupt politician but honestly I feel sorry for him at this point. He is in the early or mid stages of dementia and has perhaps the toughest job in the world. He will likely be known as the worst President in modern history if not the worst ever.

His wife should have had enough commonsense to talk him out of running for President.

Unfortunately in my opinion Joe Biden is the wrong person to be President at the worst time.

He reminds me of two of Murphy”s Laws. …

1) Whatever can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.

2) the worst possible candidate will become President.

I personally feel Joe Biden is a prime example of a corrupt politician but honestly I feel sorry for him at this point. He is in the early or mid stages of dementia and has perhaps the toughest job in the world. He will likely be known as the worst President in modern history if not the worst ever.
No one will unseat Trump, as the worst president in history, by far.
His wife should have had enough commonsense to talk him out of running for President.

Unfortunately in my opinion Joe Biden is the wrong person to be President at the worst time.
Reminds me of Trump.
He reminds me of two of Murphy”s Laws. …

1) Whatever can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.

2) the worst possible candidate will become President.

He knew enough to distrust the CIA only he didn't know how right he was. Our intelligence agencies have been totally corrupted at the top levels and it took the Trump Presidency to reveal just how bad it is at the CIA and the FBI.

No matter how bad the CIA and FBI are, they do actually know stuff. What does Trump know?

He was friendly with Kim and Xi, and aggressive towards Japan, South Korea, the EU, Germany etc etc.

It’s not that He’s stupid, it’s just that He doesn’t give a shit if it doesn’t involve Him.
No. He is also abjectly stupid.
  • Nuking a hurricane
  • Shining light inside the body for covid
  • Injecting disinfectant
  • If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.
  • “Look at my African-American!”
  • “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”
  • covfefe
I could go on all day

You mean the election that was stolen?

Ah yes, here we go. It must have been stolen because you didn't get the result you wanted.

What a load of crap.

The whole system is undemocratic. Republicans cheat like fucking crazy, do you care? Do we hear you whining about how the Republicans gerrymander to their hearts' content? No, we don't.

But any old excuse to "prove you're right", hey?

You mean the election that was stolen?
Almost.

"You know the people of Georgia know that this was a scam," Trump said. "And because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative because they hate what you've done to the president. OK? They hate it."

"We won the election, and it's not fair to take it away from us like this," Trump said.

“So, look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state," Trump said

Forum List

Back