Trumps First Days As POTUS Elect Go Smoothly

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I am happy to say that President-elect Trump handled his victory speech and his first meeting with President Obama in a way fitting of the office. I'm a bit surprised that he refused to allow the press pool to stay with him yesterday....but I don't think we missed much.

Obama knows he has been conquered.....

And POTUS Trump has not decided yet what press is worth of America....

Yep, it is good.

I think a few days without the press is OK. I won't like it if he shuts them out long term but there's enough red meat going around already, so a few days for the country to get its legs back under it is fine with me.

I heard that Trump even said he would ask President Obama for counsel.

Trump: Hey barry, what curtains would you like in your cell in gitmo?

I am happy to say that President-elect Trump handled his victory speech and his first meeting with President Obama in a way fitting of the office. I'm a bit surprised that he refused to allow the press pool to stay with him yesterday....but I don't think we missed much.
I am surprised Obama handled it with grace, after the many outrageous and ridiculous things he said about Trump. We will see if he can contain his infamous ability to put in foot in his mouth, in his last days in office. I am betting not.

I am surprised Obama handled it with grace, after the many outrageous and ridiculous things he said about Trump. We will see if he can contain his infamous ability to put in foot in his mouth, in his last days in office. I am betting not.
He's afraid he may be in legal trouble, so he's "making nice".

You mean since Trump has been attacking Obamas citizenship for years, and had called him the worst Pres. Yes Obama really ignored Trump's bigotry and tried to make a smooth transition.

You mean since Trump has been attacking Obamas citizenship for years, and had called him the worst Pres. Yes Obama really ignored Trump's bigotry and tried to make a smooth transition.
I am surprised the bigot let Trump in the Oval Office....

He's sacred.

He's sacred.

sacred?

yes...Trump did much the same thing. The thing is you lefties like to think Big Ears is so cool...so presidential, when he is a low life hateful divisive politician...and nothing more.

Treated him better than HIllary did in 08

yes...Trump did much the same thing. The thing is you lefties like to think Big Ears is so cool...so presidential, when he is a low life hateful divisive politician...and nothing more.

If this wasn't on Yahoos home page, I likely wouldn't have seen it.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/obamas-main-legacy-the-collapse-of-the-democratic-party/

You might want to put that orange jumpsuit on General Flynn.

but, orange is such a great color for Hillary.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/obamas-main-legacy-the-collapse-of-the-democratic-party/
Obama's legacy will be doubling the national debt, while causing great divisiveness among the people.

Yep everything went very smoothly, except for the thousands in the streets protesting his ass.

Yes it is, but she does not wear jumpsuits, it will not be a good color on Flynn, I mean is the man telling Putin our secrets, and TRump and Putin are so close. After Comey's wieners laptop find, by a miracle of some sort I guess, and then Trump in a Rally Thanked Gen Flynn. "Thank you General Flynn" Comey needs to be investigated now.

A good point mentioned in that article is the comparison between Reagan and Obama. Ronnie had big coat tails, allowing HW to easily win in 1988...sadly Ronnie chose a big government elitist progressive for VP...who then fucked up and lost to Bubba in 1992.

Yes it is, but she does not wear jumpsuits, it will not be a good color on Flynn, I mean is the man telling Putin our secrets, and TRump and Putin are so close. After Comey's wieners laptop find, by a miracle of some sort I guess, and then Trump in a Rally Thanked Gen Flynn. "Thank you General Flynn" Comey needs to be investigated now.

Yes it is, but she does not wear jumpsuits

That can change, y'know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back