Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Ku Klux Klan riot in New York

When he was asked on CNN's State of the Union whether he would condemn the praise of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke last year, Donald Trump declined to disavow Duke's comments.

“I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay,” Trump said. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.”

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the “Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr Buchanan, and a communist, Ms Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.” As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

<more>

Hey not bad, you only had to go back 90 years to find something totally irrelevant about President Trump! We have another nominee for lamest post of the year by Political Flunkout.

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Ku Klux Klan riot in New York

When he was asked on CNN's State of the Union whether he would condemn the praise of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke last year, Donald Trump declined to disavow Duke's comments.

“I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay,” Trump said. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists.”

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the “Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr Buchanan, and a communist, Ms Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.” As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

<more>
You have a problem with Trumps dad fighting with the KKK and getting arrested for it? That sounds like a pretty noble thing to be arrested for.

<more>
You have a problem with Trumps dad fighting with the KKK and getting arrested for it? That sounds like a pretty noble thing to be arrested for.
No surprise, you believe that.

<more>
No surprise, you believe that.
Do you have evidence of the contrary? If not, kick rocks you fucking liar.

Do you REALLY think the cops arrested a white man for fighting with a black man in 1927? Get the fuck outa here. :laugh:

Fact check:
This is a story by a Brittish Tabloid and WASHINGTON POST in which case
neither show proof of the story.
Also this article doesn't really make clear the side Fred Trump would have taken and any insinuation that he may have been a member of the KKK is purely speculation at this point
and also would destroy the left's false narrative in busting on Trump for not wanting to assume & group label everyone supporting a historical statue as Klan like his father was muddied in insinuation.
Also it would be
assuming which Fred Trump of the many that existed, and they'd have to prove this the same one through birth certificate (*L*) and proving his age jives with the age his father would have been back then. They have a track record of fake and mistaken stories, if this were true the real news would be all over this.
Hence it's merely used as race bait click bait and forum troll post instead.
Propaganda rating=10
Fake news= not enough info or proof to determine, but past records show it most likely to be rated= B.S.
Real facts:
The K K K were affiliated to the Democratic Party:
Historian Eric Foner observed: "In effect, the
K l a n was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of w h i t e s u p r e m a c y. "
Hillary Clinton spoke glowingly of Democratic Senator Robert Byrd who was a card carrying member and recruiter for the K K K. He was the G r a n d D r a g o n and she referred to him as the "Heart and soul of America".
And the G r a n d D r a g o n endorsed Hillary for president - none of that was brought up by the press.

<more>

Finally you can impeach him!

<more>

Finally you can impeach him!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: That's precious! thank you :lmao:

Forum List

Back