Trump's face-to-face meeting with Obama

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The COWARD and the MAN.

rfe1478809031.jpg

Obama Greets Trump At White House For Talks On Transition - Mexico Star

it's so embarrassing to see these two next to each other. donald looks completely out of his league here in so many regards but most of all intellectually. a harvard law graduate forced to entertain that. good lord.

it's so embarrassing to see these two next to each other. donald looks completely out of his league here in so many regards but most of all intellectually. a harvard law graduate forced to entertain that. good lord.

Amen! That picture sums it up. I felt so sorry that our President and First Lady had to greet such white trash at the White House.

Amen! That picture sums it up. I felt so sorry that our President and First Lady had to greet such white trash at the White House.
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM TRUMP ACCEPTANCE RESISTANCE DISORDER (TARD)?

People celebrated when Obama was elected because he was the first black man elected president. Why aren't there celebrations for the first orange man elected president?

Im just wondering how Trump was able to tell who was the president and who was the cleaning crew.
But if you want to talk about total trash? we can just start posting some pictures of obamas transvestite getting off of air force 1 dressed like a ghetto tourist. The obamas have not show class while in the white house at all.
Garbage, the whole damn obama family is just rancid rotting garbage.

Forum List

Back