Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

He doesn't have to "have one" for any appointee that works at the pleasure of the president.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.

Great job Trump!

The reason: The person got in the way of making America great.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Great job Trump!

The reason: The person got in the way of making America great.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, he doesn't have one.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

I am old enough to remember when we excepted these people to be loyal and committed to the Constitution, now it is just to a man and an idea.
Now dems loveeeeeeee the Constitution.

Branco-Change-of-Heart.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, he doesn't have one.

Now dems loveeeeeeee the Constitution.

Nope, neither the Dems nor you Repubs love the Constitution. You both cherry pick the parts you like.

There is very little difference between the two of you.

He doesn't have to "have one" for any appointee that works at the pleasure of the president.

I never heard the statement so much," pleasure of the Potus", how many have been fired so far, I can't keep up?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Because we all know why the traitorous sonofabitch got fired. No explanation needed.

The asshole should get down on his knees and thank god that he isn't in a country that execute traitors for participating in a coup.

Why would anyone keep someone in the same position after what they pulled? Of course they should have been reassigned.

I'd start with "the revelation that Vindman had been asked to be the Defense Minister of a foreign country three times..."

You can end any way you want, it would spell "fired" barring him having asked being moved to avoid any conflict of interest or concerns he was anything but a reliable American patriot. I can tell you, I would be open to my superiors if a foreign government tried to recruit me, and, I would ask to be moved.

Forum List

Back