Trump's Evil Plan to take over again...........

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Let's do it!

1614386587331.png

Oh, Palm Beach, which is in the 21st Congressional District represented by Lois Frankel with a D+9 Democratic lean. Yes, I'm sure he'll be able to win that one alright. Just like Laura Loomer was leading by nine in her bogus poll she put out last year. :auiqs.jpg:

By the time the NY and DC and GA district attorneys and the DoJ and the IRS are done with him, he'll be ineligible to even run for Dogcatcher. :abgg2q.jpg:

By the time the NY and DC and GA district attorneys and the DoJ and the IRS are done with him, he'll be ineligible to even run for Dogcatcher. :abgg2q.jpg:
Hasn't the IRS had all his financials and tax returns?

Weird how they aren't telling him he can't be "Dogcatcher", huh?

Donald Trump would not accept a spot as powerless as the House of Representatives, and you all know it
Grow a sense of humor, Kid.
He's got one, haven't you seen the shit-eating grin on his avatar and photo? LOL
I grin because my guy won the election. Have a good weekend with the CPAC 2nd place convention.
You sure dont act like you won anything. I guess when you cheat and win, just isnt the same as actually winning by merits...

Hasn't the IRS had all his financials and tax returns?

Weird how they aren't telling him he can't be "Dogcatcher", huh?
It really doesn't matter that Cy Vance got the tax returns. There are literally millions of pages and very complicated transactions. He won't find anything. He's not experienced nearly enough.

Donald Trump would not accept a spot as powerless as the House of Representatives, and you all know it
Grow a sense of humor, Kid.
He's got one, haven't you seen the shit-eating grin on his avatar and photo? LOL
I grin because my guy won the election. Have a good weekend with the CPAC 2nd place convention.
You sure dont act like you won anything. I guess when you cheat and win, just isnt the same as actually winning by merits...
1614392988321.jpeg

Forum List

Back