Trump's election will cause a world wide depression

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Stock market uncertainity over Trump is causing fears at the Stock Market and on Wall Street.

This is what the experts think.

This is what could happen to the stock market if Donald Trump wins

Stock market uncertainity over Trump is causing fears at the Stock Market and on Wall Street.

17 Hours Ago | 03:54
Wall Street's long-running view that Hillary Clinton would easily become the next president has been replaced by a new fear that Donald Trump could win, and it probably won't be a pretty picture for stocks if he does.

Bond yields have moved lower and so have stocks, as the markets have begun to react to the possibility of a Trump victory in the last several days. The S&P 500 Wednesday was off 13 points at the key support level of 2,097 and was down 1.3 percent for the week so far.

The work of two economics professors may provide a glimpse of how the stock market might react if Donald Trump were elected. They studied the predictions market, including PredictIt.org and the reaction in the financial markets to events around the election. One of the economists says their findings point to a sharp immediate sell-off if Trump wins and a slight rally if Clinton wins. The amount of the rally or sell-off depends on the predicted outcome.

Donald Trump
Carlo Allegri | Reuters
Donald Trump
"If we were to go in 70/30 [for Clinton], and we think the market is 10 percent higher under Clinton than Trump, if Clinton wins it should be up about 3 percent and if Trump wins, it should go down 7 percent," said Eric Zitzewitz, economics professor at Dartmouth College.

so they will stop getting our money have actually have to earn it themselves by making good decisions.

yea, his election means we are all doomed within days.

good lord, leftist are such weak people.

so they will stop getting our money have actually have to earn it themselves by making good decisions.

If you believe the author of Clinton Cash which is a work of fiction, I think you are a crazy person. One must always look to the author and what his bias might be.

• Banned
Two Thumbs will be sucking his thumb in denial for the remainder of his life if Trump does not win.

The S&P 500 Wednesday was off 13 points at the key support level of 2,097 and was down 1.3 percent for the week so far.
JakeStarkey, calm down you are hysterical. lol Please slap yourself. The stock market goes up and down all the time for the silliest of reasons. Trump's election won't cause a world wide depression. Nor will it cause tidal waves nor meteor strikes.

Trump has called for middle class tax cuts. Is that so awful?

Larry Kudlow on Trump's Tax Plan: I Really Like It

The S&P 500 Wednesday was off 13 points at the key support level of 2,097 and was down 1.3 percent for the week so far.
JakeStarkey, calm down you are hysterical. lol Please slap yourself. The stock market goes up and down all the time for the silliest of reasons. Trump's election won't cause a world wide depression. Nor will it cause tidal waves nor meteor strikes.

I thought his tax plan was to pay no taxes, if he gets in I'm going to become smart like him and live off the middle class. His tax plan is a disaster for the middle class but a great , yes for the elites.

also most corps like his do not pay taxes , if they do its 12% average in the US, check It out, and by the way the corps do business elsewhere not because of corp tax but because wages are lower, same reason for the HB1 visas, insurance is cheaper on the young and they can pay them less.

• Banned
Says hysterical Thundermiss :lol: Trump will give huge tax breaks to the rich and will withhold breaks for the middle class. You really do need to grow up and calm down, young miss.

I thought his tax plan was to pay no taxes, if he gets in I'm going to become smart like him and live off the middle class. His tax plan is a disaster for the middle class but a great , yes for the elites.

also most corps like his do not pay taxes , if they do its 12% average in the US, check It out, and by the way the corps do business elsewhere not because of corp tax but because wages are lower, same reason for the HB1 visas, insurance is cheaper on the young and they can pay them less.

Says hysterical Thundermiss :lol: Trump will give huge tax breaks to the rich and will withhold breaks for the middle class. You really do need to grow up and calm down, young miss.

Two near perfect examples of left wing media dupes.

Two near perfect examples of left wing media dupes.
Personal attack is OK I guess because you have nothing to refute the truth with.

The markets are shaky because of Donald.

The numbers count, the alt right and far right cauterwauling is well . . . just wauling.

This is what could happen to the stock market if Donald Trump wins

17 Hours Ago | 03:54
Wall Street's long-running view that Hillary Clinton would easily become the next president has been replaced by a new fear that Donald Trump could win, and it probably won't be a pretty picture for stocks if he does.

Bond yields have moved lower and so have stocks, as the markets have begun to react to the possibility of a Trump victory in the last several days. The S&P 500 Wednesday was off 13 points at the key support level of 2,097 and was down 1.3 percent for the week so far.

The work of two economics professors may provide a glimpse of how the stock market might react if Donald Trump were elected. They studied the predictions market, including PredictIt.org and the reaction in the financial markets to events around the election. One of the economists says their findings point to a sharp immediate sell-off if Trump wins and a slight rally if Clinton wins. The amount of the rally or sell-off depends on the predicted outcome.

Donald Trump
Carlo Allegri | Reuters
Donald Trump
"If we were to go in 70/30 [for Clinton], and we think the market is 10 percent higher under Clinton than Trump, if Clinton wins it should be up about 3 percent and if Trump wins, it should go down 7 percent," said Eric Zitzewitz, economics professor at Dartmouth College.
ya we wouldn't want an honest stock market.
We want one that's artificially propped up by quantitative easing.

ya we wouldn't want an honest stock market.
We want one that's artificially propped up by quantitative easing.
Exactly.

The markets are artificially propped up with trillions in funny money printing and artificially low interest rates. The crash will come no matter who is parked in the Oval Office.

JS Translation...
I will have to sell 17 of my 20 homes, sell 3 of my 5 yachts and only take 4 vacations to France this year instead of 10.
Life's good when you have slave labor.

If you believe the author of Clinton Cash which is a work of fiction, I think you are a crazy person. One must always look to the author and what his bias might be.
The level you just took irony to..

It's simply indescribable.

If your Irony was a mountain, it would be a planet killing asteroid Jupiter sun.

Forum List

Back