Trump's efforts to delay justice is falling apart

Your side has been saying Trump is trouble since he won the 2016 Election. I do agree with you that many GOP are cowards but that’s not what is saving Trump…… it is the ineptitude of Democrats trying to get Trump and failing at every turn with exception of keeping him from a 2nd Term which they did in ‘20. It’s time to move on.
It's a hell of a lot more than that.

Just sayin'. You clowns

You looking for a CLOWN? Here's one your speed:

Tater.jpg
Stuttering Fuck.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.11.33 PM.png
BozoBiden.jpg

I told you two great things Trump did, and of course you deny it.
Because they are bullshit.

The strike was the first unilateral military action by the United States targeting the Syrian government during the Syrian Civil War.[9][10] President Trump stated shortly thereafter, "It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons."[11][12]

2017 Shayrat missile strike - Wikipedia

FUCK OFF, jerk. Just be sure to DROP DEAD, you issue no orders around here, pinhead.

Now hurry up little boy, I hear the ice cream man coming for you.
You're a loser. When you can't write a clear and concise rebuttal; thus, you default to crude, hateful ad hominins. This is the genre of every trump supporter.

You're a loser. When you can't write a clear and concise rebuttal; thus, you default to crude, hateful ad hominins. This is the genre of every trump supporter.
Sure beats being a traitorous DUMMASS!

So sad, the writer of this idiot-gram posts another idiotic post which is evidence that he or she lacks an ability to write a clear and concise expository response.
DUMMASS

New Topics

Forum List

Back