Trump's COVID response likely cost US at least 130,000 lives - Birx to House Select

rightwinger
Sure its inexcusable. Blame the Chinese. If they had locked their country down no one would have had to deal with their virus.

The Chinese are responsible for every death and every ruined economy. Every. Single. One.

rightwinger
Sure its inexcusable. Blame the Chinese. If they had locked their country down no one would have had to deal with their virus.

The Chinese are responsible for every death and every ruined economy. Every. Single. One.

Sorry
We are well past that point

If Trump had not done a Victory Dance after stopping travel from China instead of taking serious actions we could have saved 200,000 lives according to Dr Birx

If Conservatives had gotten the fucking vaccine, we would not be seeing the current deaths

rightwinger
We will never be past that point.

So having the mask companies ready?? Having ventilators ready??Having a hospital ship parked in NY harbor wasn't taking it seriously??

Bidung had the vaccine handed to him after Trump Fast Tracked it. You think fast tracking the vaccine wasn't taking it seriously??

Still have over 200,000 deaths under Bidung watch even with the vaccine. As I said. Blame China. They are to blame for every death.

rightwinger
We will never be past that point.

So having the mask companies ready?? Having ventilators ready??Having a hospital ship parked in NY harbor wasn't taking it seriously??

Bidung had the vaccine handed to him after Trump Fast Tracked it. You think fast tracking the vaccine wasn't taking it seriously??

Still have over 200,000 deaths under Bidung watch even with the vaccine. As I said. Blame China. They are to blame for every death.

Instead of galvanizing the U.S. populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation," the report stated.

"His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school re-openings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible," the report continued.

rightwinger
Trump proved that wasn't true. He had it all set to go. I doubt Bidung could have done the same.
It is not just Biden but Hillary, Obama, Mike Pence, Ted Cruz or any other politician would have had a more responsible response to COVID
Most politicians would have treated COVID as a serious threat to the nation and developed a comprehensive response not just nationally but globally

Trump made it all about himself
I am not to blame
COVID better not hurt my great economy
Don’t let COVID impact my re-election chances

Trump was more concerned with not being blamed and getting re-elected than protecting American citizens
Trump acted before anyone---curtailing travel of the infected chinese while the dems scream racism-----and CUOMO and other dems placed the infected in nursing homes purposely spreading the disease to those most at risk.

Trump acted before anyone---curtailing travel of the infected chinese while the dems scream racism-----and CUOMO and other dems placed the infected in nursing homes purposely spreading the disease to those most at risk.
And then Trump declared COVID beaten and did a victory dance

Forum List

Back