Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

But Pelosi and Schumer can stay small minded and blow this into a crises?....
Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....
Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.
Sometimes a good kick in the ass is all that will work on some people....
Ah...you mean physical violence. That's also very popular with the CRC crowd.

Wrong again fatty. It’s YOU and YOUR side doing the violence. Guess it’s hard to see when you idiots forget to cut eyeholes in your masks.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....

Wrong again fatty. It’s YOU and YOUR side doing the violence. Guess it’s hard to see when you idiots forget to cut eyeholes in your masks.

upload_2020-2-27_16-30-32.jpeg

View attachment 309184

Time to slap you again idiot. It’s ILLEGAL to block traffic/roads. You get in my way, you get run down, it’s YOUR fault. Epic fail. Try again......

View attachment 309184

Time to slap you again idiot. It’s ILLEGAL to block traffic/roads. You get in my way, you get run down, it’s YOUR fault. Epic fail. Try again......

James Alex Fields, driver in deadly car attack at Charlottesville rally, sentenced to life in prison

View attachment 309184

James Alex Fields, driver in deadly car attack at Charlottesville rally, sentenced to life in prison

Try that in my state. You get in way, I have every right to run you down and YOU get ticketed. You idiots love crunching on the Charlotesville thing where it was shown that you morons were beating his vehicle and threatening his safety. Nothing more than a political sentence when the Charlottesville sheriff was proven to be lying about weapons being stashed all over. Try again....

Trump is Trump.

You acting like this is something new is ridiculous
That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?

But not you or anyone else, including me has anymore information than what is available in the media. I’m not going to panic about it. Of course I saw the ass kissing [emoji77]. It’s all over the media on both sides. So far, it’s not the plague. It’s also not something that you can necessarily throw money at, to make it go away. I think he was smart, in having people with knowledge and skills address the details. I think he was attempting to avoid panic. I also think it’s horrible that the press tries to trigger him. It didn’t happen. He rolled with it for the most part, and other political questions weren’t pertinent. It’s not a political issue. I cannot stand polosi or schrumer, and have never heard either say anything that would sell me on why they have their positions. I think they are incompetent assholes. That being said, I did laugh out loud when Donnie threw them under the bus. The difference is, he will stand there and debate, where as she will scamper down the hall after saying two words of nonsense. That shredding tantrum after the address he gave was just wrong and insane.

View attachment 309184

Try that in my state. You get in way, I have every right to run you down and YOU get ticketed. You idiots love crunching on the Charlotesville thing where it was shown that you morons were beating his vehicle and threatening his safety. Nothing more than a political sentence when the Charlottesville sheriff was proven to be lying about weapons being stashed all over. Try again....

The laws in Russia are strange. Which state do you live in?
Federal subjects of Russia - Wikipedia

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

He is losing it. He fired the people who knew how to manage a Pandemic because they were appointed by Mr. Obama and NEVER APPOINTED HIS OWN REPLACEMENTS.

He put Pence in charfor ge, a man who is strongly anti-science.

I wonder who ties his shoes for him, a skill that I am sure he never learned.

That's it. If we get a bunch of dead kids, Trump's fingerprints are all over ANYTHING the dems can spin as his admin failed to do ANYTHING

First thing thing to remember about 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit 45 is he has never in his life take responsibility for a damn thing. The Cowbard has never been held accountable for a damn thing. He is not used to level of public scrutiny he has had since being put in office by Putin. 45 lacks any form of cognitive thought process. He only knows how to react. He is pathological liar (Over 16,000 Lies Since Putin put him the Oval Office).

He does not view people as human, they are his servants. His loyalty is only to him. He actually sent in aid workers who were to assist with the evacuation of Corona Virus Victims without protective gear of any sort.

The Pussy Grabber-In-Chief is lying soulless sack of liquid shit.

No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....
Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.
Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You enjoy the thought of violence, don't you?

"fatty"? You mistake me for trump now? :71:

View attachment 309184

If people have a permit to hold a rally or a parade, and you run them over, you will be charged with vehicle manslaughter.

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?
And then I remember paying that damn Obamacare penalty. You know. From the ones who are so much smarter.
You paid the penalty? Why didn’t you get health insurance?
Economic issues.
Imagine your economic issues if/when you get sick........or hurt.
All of this is personal. And that is far as I am going. To many of you guys are into the fatherland of politics and not into the realities of individuals and families. And that is life. But I will say that many people now have brought their responsibilities into helping others into their own and those affected yhat they know. We will never get that back the ways things are now.

What are you saying?

Trump and his people are putting out all sorts of misinformation. And no, the virus doesn't have the same fatality rate as the flu. The fatality rate of the virus is 20 times more than what the flu is.

Experts warn Trump’s misinformation about coronavirus is dangerous

The fatality rate is ‘similar to seasonal flu’
—Chad Wolf, acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, in testimony before Congress Tuesday

At this point, the novel coronavirus appears to be deadlier than the seasonal flu, though experts caution it’s difficult to pinpoint the case fatality rate at this stage.

The case fatality rate — the percentage of known infected people who die — is between 2% and 4% in Hubei province, where the outbreak began. In other parts of China, the case fatality rate is 0.7%, a World Health Organization expert said Tuesday. The seasonal flu, by comparison, has a case fatality rate of about 0.1%. The flu is estimated to kill between 290,000 and 650,000 worldwide each year.

View attachment 309184

LOLOL

As if the forum needed more evidence you're a raging lunatic.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck twink, in no state is it legal to intentionally run over a pedestrian. Of course, in your state of delusion, who knows what laws you live by?

giphy.gif

And you politicized it.

By your own definition, you lack sincerity and intelligence.
How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....
So you say, but you lack sincerity and intelligence.
So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....
LOL

It's not me saying it. You admitted that. :eusa_doh:

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:

So far dims have got everything wrong.

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these

So when the sky doesn’t fall, are you gonna credit Nancy for that.

Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?

He did. And resisted being triggered by the troll press. He’s just better at giving it back than Nancy and lumpy are at bringing it. [emoji1787]

No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?

The medical professionals presented it in black and white. Maybe you should have paid attention.

No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....
Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.
Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You enjoy the thought of violence, don't you?
I find it beneficial when people learn the hard way....

Forum List

Back