Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

The fact that you are being so chickenshit over this just shows that all you see this situation is as a way to bash Trump.

You've been outed as a partisan hack twat, now go back into your hole, you fucking poseur.
Fuck off, Marty. There's a price for these losers to pay when they make up shit along the way.

Since you lefties are so freaked out about the number of coronoavirus cases, I might as well tell you this: It's not like the flu. You can feel perfectly healthy and not even know you have it.
After all....it's just like a cold....that's all...according to the latest recipient of the Medal of Freedom.

For some people it might be, for others like the flu, for others worse. So far all US cases have been treatable, and the data coming out of China (at least the public data) gives no idea on risk groups, spread potential, or anything else. All information we have seen in public is conjecture at best.
I’m the Only Guy Getting the Coronavirus Right!

If you read the Transcript you can see that he is playing people like you. He knows you are going to go apeshit over his statement, and by your post, it appears he is correct.

If he's right about how it is in the US, i.e. less virulent than the flu, we win. If he's wrong and it's worse, you guys harp on it and he wins because he knew you would do it.

I am calling you out for the level of chickenshit you are displaying, making a mountain out of a molehill.

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

Figures you would white knight for a retard like Faun.
:itsok: Really. :itsok:

And another Twat joins the lefty circle jerk.
Awwwwwwww....:cryhug_1_:

White knighting for Faun must be a requirement for SJW twats like you.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

No I’m good... all systems go. Why do you think I’m stupid? Did you watch the speech?

You're not good.

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...

You mean like the right wing (including Trump) did with Ebola?
Tell us what you are referring to...don't just puke out an unfounded accusation...

Ebola, you goof. It was right in the comment. I’m referring to Ebola.
But in what way did Trump politicize it?....dummy...
Trump is facing a coronavirus threat. Let’s look back at how he talked about Ebola.

Gandalf just gave you a massive brushback. Aren't you smarting just a little bit? :lol:

You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Tell us what you are referring to...don't just puke out an unfounded accusation...

Trump is facing a coronavirus threat. Let’s look back at how he talked about Ebola.
In 2014 Trump was a private citizen not an elected official and not a member of the media....

In 2014 Trump was a private citizen not an elected official and not a member of the media....

Weak even for you.

You see awfully upset about this "white knight" phenomena. What's THAT all about? Hmmmmm?

Just calling out lefties defending other lefties. It's comical how lockstep you idiots are.

Weak even for you.
What is weak about the truth?...Trump was not in a position of authority and not in the job of informing the masses....you are reaching dummy....

Trump correctly identified shitstain obama 's desire to spread Ebola here. It just didn't work.

As the president stated - CORRECTLY
False. There are 60 confirmed cases in the United states.

per the link you posted

freaking moron...

I don't really get how you got maggot mother fuckers can't understand the difference between -
In the country
Arrived in the country from a single source.

It's really first fucking grade shit.

Last edited:

Kinky sex fantasy of some sort ;)

195px-Knight_%28Falador_Party_Room%29.png

It’s easier to downplay the virus when you don’t test people for it.

California case could be first patient-to-patient coronavirus transmission in U.S.

Right now, samples have to be sent to the CDC in Atlanta for testing - That can take days or even WEEKS.

A simple, on the spot test must be available to every hospital in the country - PRONTO

Nah. The test takes a few hours. Most state labs can run it.

Not what I heard from an expert this morning.

US testing capacity for coronavirus delayed amid ‘inconclusive’ results from kits distributed by CDC

So...one can only be a politician to politicize things? :71: Why the whining about posters here politicizing the corona virus then? None of us are politicians, we're private citizens.
(Didn't think that one thru, did you?)

New Topics

Forum List

Back