Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.
That article is from 13 days ago.

The current number is 60.

Settle down, son. You're going to tear a pube.

CNN is the top of the Google results. You Stalinists all have the same hating points, but it was a good speech - which is what has you outraged.

So why not read past the first result?

Seriously. That's a reallyl lame excuse.

Glad you haven't changed - not even a bit.

Seriously, this is what they call "fluid". That means it changes. A lot. Don't depend on the orange MAGAt to suddenly get a clue.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Are you a fucking retard?

I mean, have you been diagnosed? Did your mom take you to the vet only to have them say "gawdamn but that's a fucking retard ya gots there, you should drown it in the creek."

I get that you have a RAGING case of TDS, but how FUCK are you stupid...

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

February 26 coronavirus news - CNN

There are now 60 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in the United States, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Lying fuck.

Where the hell are you getting that? The CDC website updated today is showing 14 confirmed cases in the US. 12 of those are travel-related, two are person-to-person spread.

Look for yourself:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Lying fuck.

CNN is the top of the Google results. You Stalinists all have the same hating points, but it was a good speech - which is what has you outraged.

Seriously, this is what they call "fluid". That means it changes. A lot. Don't depend on the orange MAGAt to suddenly get a clue.

Dumbfuck.

Even now, US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN is the top result.

I know, Trump giving another brilliant speech destroys your agenda.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

I wondered the same with Obama, but you polished his knob daily.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was president... you just make shit up and say it like it’s fact don’t you?

I can only imagine what you did with his poster.
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

I wondered the same with Obama, but you polished his knob daily.

I wasn’t on this board when Obama was president... you just make shit up and say it like it’s fact don’t you?

I have been on this board since Nixon was president.
USMB used to be a real bulletin board and you would write your post on an index card and stick it on with a thumb tack. To delete a post, you just ripped your card off.

We used to have lively discussions

Lying fuck.

I love how you said this... “Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site” after posting a link from CNN where you are apparently getting your information. Haha

Lying fuck.

Dumbfuck.

There are now 60 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in the United States, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I thought he did a good job --- it was a boilerplate "calm down the American public" speech. Interesting that they let Trump add the extra infected person --- it was 14 yesterday, the CDC people kept saying. Now Trump says 15: this means we've turned up another community-infected person. Good way to downplay that.

Boy, we're sure better off than a lot of these places! Kuwait, Italy, Iran --- it's just running free there and other places.

Trump explained very well about the infected people we've brought back from the Diamond Princess and Wuhan. I think we did such a good job rescuing people.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president?
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

Fucking retard.

I remember when you said we were all gonna die of Ebola cuz, you know, President Obama.
And Jade Helm.
And remember all those caskets you said he was gonna put us in?
Naw, I'll bet you don't remember.
LOL

As to the OP, horrifying as it may be, nope, that wasn't a joke. A joke would be if he had announced that Jared was busy making space safe for us all.
wait... isn’t Jared really in charge of that?

Lying fuck.

There are 60

45 came over from the cruise ship and Wuhan
There are 15 NEW cases

Funny, that's not what the CDC says.

Whatever hate site programs your fucking retards is claiming the CDC has a number, but the CDC site is quite different.

Guess you're just lying - I mean, you hate Trump, and that's what's really important..

Lying fuck.

Dumbfuck.

Interesting how your linked article is from the 13th of February.....almost two weeks ago....:71:

Lying fuck.

I love how you said this... “Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site” after posting a link from CNN where you are apparently getting your information. Haha

So stupid fuck, how do you explain;

:dunno:

That's not what your hate site says the CDC number is? I'm confused? Are you gutter scum lying?

Lying fuck.

So stupid fuck, how do you explain;

:dunno:

That's not what your hate site says the CDC number is? I'm confused? Are you gutter scum lying?
February 26 coronavirus news - CNN

Forum List

Back