Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

Lol

Math sat 800

Biden won 15 states and cheated 10, and tried to cheat NC but still lost, although an NC audit likely would give the GOP more seats on the hill....

Every state that voted for both GOP state house and state senate, the down ballot truth of the giant red wave, voted for trump.

35 states did that.

Those 10 states are all the big fraud states...

AZ
MI
WI
GA
PA
NV
CO
NH
VA

Anyone that brags about the SAT score is lying, pretty much a given fact. If you have to tell people how smart you are, it means you are really not very smart.

But hey, as soon as you give me the proof of said cheating, I will agree with your math

Thanks for the confession that you are indeed a traitor and self ID as one....
So says someone that supports the asshole that kissed Putin's ass in Helsinki. So says the fool that supports the lies told by Trump concerning the Covid virus that resulted in at least 500,000 unnecessary American deaths. So says a supporter of the 6Jan21 insurrection that attempted to install Trump as the first American dictator. People like you would destroy the United States of America, the nation that long ago I took an oath to defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and I consider that oath to still be in effect. And you are an enemy of the United States.

Lots of people suspect the 2020 election was crooked. Many states are changing their election laws.
Of course they are. They realize that the colored and young people will vote for people other than the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, and that must be prevented. Those attempting to disenfranchise American citizens are committing treason to our Constitution, ideals, and nation. I hold them in utter contempt, and will oppose them in whatever manner necessary.

Of course they are. They realize that the colored and young people will vote for people other than the Cult of Trump, formerly the GOP, and that must be prevented. Those attempting to disenfranchise American citizens are committing treason to our Constitution, ideals, and nation. I hold them in utter contempt, and will oppose them in whatever manner necessary.
We know which people are out to destroy America.

Voter ID laws do not discriminate among ages and races. Neither do bans on ballot harvesting.

Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.​

Trump continues to push the Big Lie.

Because we're all still waiting for you John to present us with the proof of the lies!

WHO DEBUNKED ALL THESE LIES?

Where can I see the official transparent government report where independent investigators dissected all of the claims, evidence, witnesses, video and affidavits associated with a president reporting that a national election was corrupt and rigged, and found it all baseless so that the country could put all of this behind us all and restore our confidence in our election integrity?

How many millions were spent on the investigation? How many hundreds of days?

I am not a Trumpist. I don’t make up the crap you guys do.

Sure you do. You just made up the great lie again that any of the election fraud has been debunked!

I guess that makes our media now the arbiters of elections and truth? If THEY say it happened, we should all just run around, jump in line and swallow it like tripe?

Isn't that just what they did in the USSR with Pravda?

Huh, John?

Hey John, you a good commie, too?

I am not a Trumpist. I don’t make up the crap you guys do.

It's not fabricated that Stacy Abrams and her sister Judge pushed thru Covid voting rules that violated state Constitution by allowing RANDOM, UNKNOWN 3rd parties to "harvest" ballots..

The ballot is a LEGAL document.. There MUST BE chain of custody on it like any legal document. And there's no excuse in HELL for allowing random 3rd parties to handle, or harvest or bulk mail or otherwise deliver these..

That's the point of the Trump letter. About 43,000 being the estimated number of ballots that came from harvesters.. SOME OF THEM PAID to it.. All bundled and batched processed WITHOUT ANY ID CHECKS.. This is not made up.. It was a sinister move BY Democrats, FOR Democrats to ruin the accuracy and security of voting in elections.

And before you BS your response -- TELL ME -- WHY should random strangers EVER BE ALLOWED between a voter and the counting machines?? GOT AN ANSWER TO THAT? I'll ignore the other BS you pump out of that obviously biased Rolling Stone piece..

Last edited:
Like I said a link, meaning credible.

You can live your virtual on-line life dismissing ALL sources that dont agree with your POV.. That's at your peril and strictly for your convenience. On message boards for discussion -- that scores ZERO points lately because there's no discussion possible with the fractured and divided media..

You SCORE POINTS by disassembling the bias and misrepresentations and tearing them up with facts and logic and reason. Otherwise no one here LEARNS anything, Even if they choose to ignore it, you've contributed to planting doubt about their CHOICES of media..

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

Obviously a DemNazi Political Operative. Do you always say and do exactly what Xi and Putin tell you to do and say?

It's not fabricated that Stacy Abrams and her sister Judge pushed thru Covid voting rules that violated state Constitution by allowing RANDOM, UNKNOWN 3rd parties to "harvest" ballots..

The ballot is a LEGAL document.. There MUST BE chain of custody on it like any legal document. And there's no excuse in HELL for allowing random 3rd parties to handle, or harvest or bulk mail or otherwise deliver these..

That's the point of the Trump letter. About 43,000 being the estimated number of ballots that came from harvesters.. SOME OF THEM PAID to it.. All bundled and batched processed WITHOUT ANY ID CHECKS.. This is not made up.. It was a sinister move BY Democrats, FOR Democrats to ruin the accuracy and security of voting in elections.

And before you BS your response -- TELL ME -- WHY should random strangers EVER BE ALLOWED between a voter and the counting machines?? GOT AN ANSWER TO THAT? I'll ignore the other BS you pump out of that obviously biased Rolling Stone piece..
I refer you to the Republican Georgia of Secretary of State:

"(ATLANTA) – Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has referred Coffee, Grady, and Taylor Counties for investigation after those counties failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms in violation of Georgia Rules and Regulations. The office of the Secretary of State has confirmed with the other 120 counties that had absentee ballot drop boxes in November that they completed ballot transfer documents.

“Since day one, I have made securing Georgia’s election a top priority and I have not stopped working since then,” said Secretary Raffensperger. “Though the overwhelming majority of counties did what they were supposed to, this demonstrates that new steps need to be taken to fully secure our elections. Securing elections is work that is never truly finished.”

Absentee ballot drop boxes were allowed by emergency rule of the State Election Board to address the absentee ballot voting surge caused by COVID-19. The emergency rule required counties with drop boxes to fill out ballot transfer forms that included the date, time, location, and number of ballots in the drop boxes whenever election officials collected ballots from the drop box.

In total, 123 counties had absentee ballot drop boxes for the November election. Of those, 120 have confirmed they filled out and retained ballot transfer forms in accordance with Georgia rules. Elections officials in 3 counties - Coffee, Grady, and Taylor - said they had not filled out the forms as required. The 3 counties account for only 0.37% of all the absentee ballots cast in the November election."

Apparently, Raffensperger found no violations of Dekalb County's handling of its absentee, drop off, or mail-in ballots.

The three counties, Coffee, Grady and Taylor, referred to for further investigation were small counties. All counties that went for Trump.

Raffensperger findings may go against your narrative, but those are the facts.

Trump continues to lie about election fraud. Don't believe him.

Last edited:
Yes, that does indeed appear to be fabricated.

Do you have any substantiation of this?

Yes, that does indeed appear to be fabricated.

Do you have any substantiation of this?
Yeah, that assertion that Stacey Abrams and her sister, a federal judge, pushed through Covid voting laws is absurd. Her sister may have heard cases and ruled against Republicans in certain cases, but that is a far cry from Stacey and her sister being in cahoots.

I refer you to the Republican Georgia of Secretary of State:

"(ATLANTA) – Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has referred Coffee, Grady, and Taylor Counties for investigation after those counties failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms in violation of Georgia Rules and Regulations. The office of the Secretary of State has confirmed with the other 120 counties that had absentee ballot drop boxes in November that they completed ballot transfer documents.

“Since day one, I have made securing Georgia’s election a top priority and I have not stopped working since then,” said Secretary Raffensperger. “Though the overwhelming majority of counties did what they were supposed to, this demonstrates that new steps need to be taken to fully secure our elections. Securing elections is work that is never truly finished.”

Absentee ballot drop boxes were allowed by emergency rule of the State Election Board to address the absentee ballot voting surge caused by COVID-19. The emergency rule required counties with drop boxes to fill out ballot transfer forms that included the date, time, location, and number of ballots in the drop boxes whenever election officials collected ballots from the drop box.

In total, 123 counties had absentee ballot drop boxes for the November election. Of those, 120 have confirmed they filled out and retained ballot transfer forms in accordance with Georgia rules. Elections officials in 3 counties - Coffee, Grady, and Taylor - said they had not filled out the forms as required. The 3 counties account for only 0.37% of all the absentee ballots cast in the November election."

Apparently, Raffensperger found no violations of Dekalb County's handling of its absentee, drop off, or mail-in ballots.

The three counties, Coffee, Grady and Taylor, referred to for further investigation were small counties. All counties that went for Trump.

Raffensperger findings may go against your narrative, but those are the facts.

Trump continues to lie about election fraud. Don't believe him.

You dropped stuff I'm fully aware of -- but REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.. So go piss off. You have NO INTEREST in election integrity or accuracy or security..

The drop boxes dont HAVE to be a problem.. They BECOME A PROBLEM when ballot harvesters depend on them for bundling their devious handiwork.. Having to return their rotten handiwork by US mail just slows them down too much.

Justify "ballot harvestors".. Especially the ones that get paid for harvesting.

You dropped stuff I'm fully aware of -- but REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.. So go piss off. You have NO INTEREST in election integrity or accuracy or security..

The drop boxes dont HAVE to be a problem.. They BECOME A PROBLEM when ballot harvesters depend on them for bundling their devious handiwork.. Having to return their rotten handiwork by US mail just slows them down too much.

Justify "ballot harvestors".. Especially the ones that get paid for harvesting.

All you have are unsubstantiated allegations of "ballot harvesting." Back it up. Link me to your sources.

Yeah, that assertion that Stacey Abrams and her sister, a federal judge, pushed through Covid voting laws is absurd. Her sister may have heard cases and ruled against Republicans in certain cases, but that is a far cry from Stacey and her sister being in cahoots.

Even tho Snopes labels this false -- their ANALYSIS shows that her judge sister DID RULE on a case SIMILIAR to one that Stacey had in another court at that time.. This is par for Snopes because folks dont even read the analysis to see how Snopes spins the "fact judgement"..

Tell me she never talks to her judge sister about what she's working on..

New Topics

Forum List

Back